Naagin 6

Marriage or Scam! ~PraRish ~ Short Story~ 7th Part Updated~page 7~ - Page 5

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Part -5 

Rishab

She wassn’t in her room when he woke up. He thought she is angry with him for sleeping yesterday and now avoiding him. “Gussa hogyi lagta hai” He shouldn’t have slept like that last night. Even if he is not ready, he could have talk to her and make her understand they need time to understand each other. “pata nahi main so kaise gya” He tried to remember what happen last night.  He recalls Pratha being sexy goddess. Yesterday he was way too scared to process what actually happened butnow what is happening but now he started to  blushes like a tomato when he reminiscence yesterday event.

Rishabh looks at mirror and sees his face all red. “What happened to you Rishabh? You were not like this? He said with smile. “No no control your smile man, this isn’t you” he tries controlling his smile.

“Bahut khush lag rahe ho…. Rishabh” He heard Reem’s voice and turns around and sees her in his room.

“Reem” he calls out her name in guilt and embarrassment.What happened to him, how can he forget Reem this soon?

“Do you ever love me Rishabh?” she asks him directly but he doesn’t know the answer.  He did love her;At least he thought that was love but those feelings were completely different what he felt with Pratha. With Reem, he was comfortable. He knew her from his childhood, both were family friend. Both knew they are going to marry to each other. They never went on date because Rishabh doesn’t like those stuffs and Reem understood. They have mutual respect and understanding. Both knew what they want from their and each other’s life.

But With Pratha, he is uncertain; she is like a mystery he wants to solve. He can’t say he trust her But she has made him feel all those feelings he never felt before. First time in his life he felt jealous when he saw some man tries to flirt with her.He felt possessives when Ritiesh gives her heartrending looks. He felt upset when he saw Pratha upset remembering her father. Protective when his chachi taunt her.  Annoyed when she avoids him; He started to smile more with Pratha….

“I am sorry Reem” finally he said to her with the guilt in his voice. He doesn’t know what he feels for Pratha is love or not but now he knows what he felt for Reem was not love if he really loved her; he wouldn’t have these feelings for someone else. Just few weeks and he already started to have romantic feeling for someone else. He never really loved her.

She smiles. “Thank you for being honest.” She turns to leave but Rishabh holds her hand. “Reem, I know I have hurt you worst way possible but ho sake tho mujhe maaf kardene” he apologizes to her. 

“You are right, you have hurt me very bad rishabh” I never thought out of all you will do that to me. Pyaar chodo at least bachpan ki dosti ki hi kadar kiya hota. "She said teary but angry voice. He looks down, he doesn’t know how to face her.

“Do you love her?” she again asks him. “And please sach bolna jho madap me kiya tha woh nahi” she warn him. “Reem…” “Rishabh I know you from the childhood, Tum kab sach bolte ho kab jhoot I can tell just by your face”

“I don’t know” he said honestly. “You don’t know?” she raises her one eyebrow asking him. “I do feel attracted toward her but I don’t know it’sl ove or not.”

“You are such a jerk Rishabh” she said annoying. “You aren’t certain still you did that to your brother” “I had my reason and I can’t tell you that” He defends himself.  He can’t tell her the real reason but can’t lie to her not anymore.

“I hope that reason is good enough for all the mess you created” She smiles. “I am leaving today, I don’t think I can stay here anymore, I also need to move on” He gave her a sad smile. “I am sorry once again” she nodded but suddenly she hugs him.

“This is my little revenge for ruining my marriage” she whispers with smile. He didn’t understand what she meant by that. “Yeh kya horaha hai yaha” he heard Pratha’s angry voice. Reem loose her hold and wink to him and he understood what she meant.

“I think, now I should leave, bye Rishabh bye Pratha” she said with shy smile and leave the room. “Seriously! Reem that was so childish”he murmur to himself. 

“Yeh kya ho raha tha yaha?” she again ask him. “Pratha that’s not what you are thinking” He tries to explain himself.  “Ab main samjhi, kyu ready nahi the aap”

“Pratha” he tries to calm her down. “How dare you?” “How could you?”  “This is my room”

“I know pratha, she was just here to talk to me” he again tries to explain him. “You are my husband” she claims him which made him smile.Jealously suits her.

“Pratha, she is leaving that’s why she came to say bye tome” He told her the reason. “Finally” she murmur but he heard her. “Kuch kaha tum ne?” he ask her teasingly. “Kuch nahi” she was about to leave but he hold her her and pull her in a black hug, one hand on her waist and one closer to her heart.

“Pratha, I am sorry for yesterday” he softly whispers on her ear.  He could feel her heartbeat beatingfast than usual. He smiles.

“Rishabh” her voice softens. “Pratha I just feel we both need time to understand and know about each other.” He explain.. She nodded. “It’s okay Rishabh I wouldn’t have hurried. I understand what you are trying to say.” He loose his hold and she turn to him.She smile and says, let’s wait for right time.” He holds her chin with his both hand “Thank you for understanding” he pulls her face closer to him. “aap…” she panics. “Kiss tho kahi sakte hai. Nahi?” he tease her seeing her panic face. He pulls her more closer, her eyes open in bigger than usual. He kissed her forehead and move down to her eyes. She closed her eyes in surrender. He kissed her eyes and cheek and last her nose. He loses his hand before he loses his control. “Rishabh” she calls his name softly. “Pratha, I am hungry. Let’s go,breakfast bhi nahi kiya” he avoids her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pata nahi kya likha hai, bas flow flow me nikal gya😆 just wanted to give proper closer to Reem. I used to like her a lot before she started to chipkuing  Rishabh. Please bear with my love sick Rishabh. Like I said I wanted something to hold on PraRish. 😛Yes still he doesn’t trust pratha but he doesn’t doubt her like before too. And this Rishabh is not devil turn into angle who thinks about leaving her if she is innocent.    

Hope you all like it. Please ignore grammar mistake. 

Sorry If I miss anyone😳

Edited by ILoveNature - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

This is a really good update I’m so glad Reem is leaving finally. It’s good Rishab is being honest with Reem. Omg the ending was so hot, I can’t believe you stopped there you are mean. I’m sure Pratha was disappointed as well. I hope we get the next update soon 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

part 3

good you turned it to ss

liked this part where pratha feels jealous of reem though she didn't love rishabh but had dream of simple married life.😒

loved how she turned the table and rishabh looked horrified😆

good you posted it on wattpad as there are no prarish stories there

ILoveNature thumbnail

Part-6

Pratha:

Rishabh leaves the room in hurry, Pratha takes a long breath to clam herself down. What is wrong with her? Why she felt jealous when she saw Reem hugging her husband and Why can't she control herself around him? Whenever he comes closer to her, she surrenders without much of fight? Why? She need to focus. She doesn't love him, He is just a stepping stone for her to reach her goal. It's not like he loves her either, even he is pretending to love her. He is faking being her husband. She can't fall into his trap. She is not here to play husband wife but in a mission to save her country against the asurs. Yesterday she killed 2 asurs at once and now she need to find another one whose lead she going to find in this house only.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rishabh:

"Man, you need to control" He hit his head. His phone rang, "Okay I will be there in an hour" he cut his call. His subordinate called him to inform about the man who gave them the note. They found him injured in jungle and were in coma for many days. He is keeping track about him and tried to found about him but they weren't able to find any link and they didn't have any choice but to wait till he gets his conscious. It's stupid to wasting time on it only base on that note but whatever happening in the country right now they couldn't ignore the only lead they are getting.

He enter the room and see Pratha still in the same position he left her, "Today I will know for sure if you are really with them or not. I hope the trust I have put on you are not false Pratha, I don't want to lose you.... not anymore" He said in his mind. He isn't ready to let her go away from him and face the truth. He doesn't know when his feeling for her grown so much that he wished he never had to face the truth and continue to live in the denial but now he has to face it. 

"Pratha I need to go camp base for few hours" he said with smile. "Now" she asked and he nodded. "aap ne khana bhi nahi khaya hai abhi tak" she said with concern, few min ago he said he is hungry and hadn't have his breakfast."Koyi baat nahi base par kar luga" "2 min ruk jayaye, abhi aap ka khana lekar aayi" she hurried to leave but he hold her hand and embrace in his arm. He wants the moment stay still and he doesn't have want to let go of her from his arm, he tighten his hold.

"Rishabh kya hua?" she asks him seeing him emotional for the first time. "Will you wait for me?" He asks her in small voice. "Main yehi hu, kaha ja rahi hu main" she said it like assuring him which made him smile, "base se aane ke baad let's go on date. You and me only" he said and kiss her on top of her head and loosen his hold on her.

"I will be back soon" he said and leave the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He reach the army hospital room where that man is admitted. "Did he say anything?" he asks his friend his subordinate cum one of his friend Akash "Nahi, abhi tak doctor is checking him" his friend answers him. He nodded and wait for doctor to come out. Few minutes later, doctor came out. 

"Doctor, how is he?" he ask hurriedly. "He is okay now. Just need few more days rest" doctor answer. "Can he answer our questions?" he again asks him. "Yes but don't ask many questions that will stress him, he isn't in condition to handle to stress" he nodded his team one by one started to enter the room but he leg isn't ready to take another step. He wants to delay confrontation with truth as much as he can. He wants to know the truth but he isn't ready facing it. What if she is really a traitor and working with them to destroy their country? What he going to do? Will he able to arrest her and behave with her same way as he behaves with terrorist?Will he able to forgive her? Can he let her go away from him? 

And what if she is innocent ? ......

"Major" (I forgot his title) his subordinated call him and bring back to the world. "Let's go, he is waiting" he nodded and slowly enter the room.

The investigation begins. "Do you remember everything" one of the team member ask that man , he nodded. Okay let's begin. "What is your name" "Mohan Ahuja" he replied. "What about your family?" Rishabh asked him. One of his team member and his close friend gave him look. That wasn't part of inquiry. 

"I mean him he is here for long, his family must be worried" they all nodded. "I don't have anyone" he answers. "You wanted to give us note, you remember" Akash asked him. Mohan nodded. "Yes I also remember I almost lost my life just to give you that note" he said bitterly. 

"Sorry for not inviting random man to our base camp without identity just cause he wants to give us some note." Akash replied with sarcasm.

"I wanted just to give the information about the problem country will be facing" he answer back. "Okay tell us what was the information? What going to happen? Who are the people involved? Other officer Samar questions him. "I don't know all that, professor ask me to hand over that note to you. He replied. 

"Who is the professor?" Rishabh ask him. "He is the one who found out about the pandemic that is having and will haven in India and how Chigistan is involve in that, some people from our country have sale our country to them, We refers them as asurs. He informs them. 

"Asur, quite a fancy name for traitors" Akash comment making everyone look at him.

"So who are the asurs?" Rishabh ask him. "We don't know till now. We just know there are 20 asurs but we have no idea about their identity."

"Professor ko sab pata hai but yeh nahi pata ke yeh asur hai kon?" Akash comment rolling his eyes. "Yese how does he knows everything?" he added

"Where will we find this professor?" Rishabh asked Mohan. "I don't know, he keeps changes his location. "What about his number?" Rishabh ask again. "He doesn't use mobile" "Tho kya telepathy karta hai kya tumhara yeh professor?" Akash has enough with the nonsense, he doesn't know why they are wasting time on this nonsense. He thought they will going to get some lead through him but he is talking nonsense only. Professor asur and what ever. 

Mohan glares at him. When he has something to tell us, he talks throw emails. "Okay gives us his email address, we need to talk to him" Rishabh said to him. "He keeps changes his email ids. So I don't know his latest email as we have lost contact for quite a long time."

"Criminal tho mujhe yeh professor lag raha hai" Samar said while giving Mohan look. "Don't talk nonsense about our professor, you don't know what did he did for the country." Mohan said furiously.

"Okay okay clam down. Tell us about the girl whom you gave and second half of the note. Is she working with you? She might have the latest email of professor right?" Samar tried to calm Mohan down and tried to find the lead. The question Rishabh was avoiding is finally out. 

"Who? What girl?" Mohan ask them. The girl you gave half of the note. Rishabh ask him. He just can't avoid it. He needs to know now. "No, I just put note on her bag" He answer "You just put that important note to just random girl bag?" Rishabh ask him angrily approach him but Samar hold him. Now he looses his mind.

"Yes, people were after me, I had to save myself. I saw that girl and just put on her bag, she doesn't even know about it."

Rishabh couldn't believe for something so random he doubt Pratha as traitor. Married her without her permission, lied to her. He almost ruined her life. He betray his little brother. He cause pain and humiliation to his childhood friend. He doesn't know how to react now. He is relieve, Pratha isn't traitor but he is feeling guilty for doubting her only cause of some random note.  Will he able to forgive himself for all the mess he created? 

"Man you okay?" Samar asks him. "Hmm, I just need some time alone" they all nodded without saying anything, He left the room. Frustrated, confuse, angry, relieve......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mahek turn into herself from the doctor and smirk to herself.

Hope you all like it. Long chapter just wanted to write Rishabh doing his work 😆

Please Ignore grammar.  

Edited: I just check the chapter and so many words and sentences were missing ;( so just added them with little edited version, Now I hope it is making sense 😆

Edited by ILoveNature - 1 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail

Another great update, it’s good to see the vulnerable side of Rishab, bless he is scared of losing pratha. I can’t wait to read the next part when they go on a date it should be interesting. 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

thank y for this, it needed investigation from Rishab. 👏

take care ❤️

ILoveNature thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

part 3

good you turned it to ss

liked this part where pratha feels jealous of reem though she didn't love rishabh but had dream of simple married life.😒

loved how she turned the table and rishabh looked horrified😆

good you posted it on wattpad as there are no prarish stories there

Rishabh is kitten who think himself as lion 🤣

yup, only 3 or 4 stories are there...

ILoveNature thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rbb1

Another great update, it’s good to see the vulnerable side of Rishab, bless he is scared of losing pratha. I can’t wait to read the next part when they go on a date it should be interesting. 

thank you 🤗 yup he is scare to loose pratha but at the same time he is scare to be the wrong one. he is little complicated😆

ILoveNature thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Milalal27

thank y for this, it needed investigation from Rishab. 👏

take care ❤️

yup, if not in the show but atleast in our imaginary world we need to see army officer Rishabh Gujral 😭

rbb1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ILoveNature

thank you 🤗 yup he is scare to loose pratha but at the same time he is scare to be the wrong one. he is little complicated😆

he seems very complicated lol