Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I do not like the fact she get trolled for ramp walk. I have been bullied for the way I used to walk, speak, sit and even eat from my childhood. I was forced to learn each and every ettiquate to get a job.

I know exactly how horrible it's feels to be trolled for walking on ramp. I have this experience also. Anyone would be nervous if you never walked before so many people.

People who are trolling her cannot even stand before so many people themselves.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She didn't do her homework...she just walked casually. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Troll article aa gaya, soon befitting reply and shut down trolls articles will follow. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

My girl has access to all the resources to help her prepare for this and she still failed? Sorry, no sympathy here. 🤷🏻‍♀️ anyway as far as I read, she was being compared to Bella Hadid for her overall outfit look so I’m sure she’s doing fine.

Isolophiliac111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

Troll article aa gaya, soon befitting reply and shut down trolls articles will follow. 

it’s a template now!!! 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry I’m not going to sympathize for a star kid. There are many girls out there who know HOW to walk but don’t get such opportunities 

JayaBachan thumbnail

In all fairness, her walk was actually pretty bad. Also, nobody forced her to take part in this fashion show. I’m a lazy walker with a tendency to waddle, and that ladies and gentleman is the reason why I’ve spared you all the image of watching a penguin trying to walk down a modelling ramp. It’s called being self aware. 

You’re welcome for this service. ❤️

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I do not like the fact she get trolled for ramp walk. I have been bullied for the way I used to walk, speak, sit and even eat from my childhood. I was forced to learn each and every ettiquate to get a job.

I know exactly how horrible it's feels to be trolled for walking on ramp. I have this experience also. Anyone would be nervous if you never walked before so many people.

People who are trolling her cannot even stand before so many people themselves.

This is one those situations where I can understand both sides of the argument. On the one hand she chose to become an actress and put herself out there. She should then develop a thick skin and accept that trolling is part of her life now. Right or wrong there’s nothing she can do about it. Releasing sympathy garnering articles like this never works IMO. On the other hand you have a valid point. This is her first walk and people are being too harsh on her. She’s not a model by profession and as much fault lies with the Manish Malhotra or other big brands that ask movie stars or star kids to walk their ramps. 

I would also like to note our own collective hypocrisy here on IF. Shanaya got criticized for her looks the moment it was announced that she was gonna be an actress. But as soon as we notice her making any changes to her looks (lip fillers, possible Botox or even implants) we all jump on her and criticize her for doing anything to her face at such a young age. I’ve been guilty of the latter myself. 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shanaya should go easy on those lip fillers !