Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Even after getting nothing, fans keep shipping. We dont know about vansh or anything but RraHel fans definitely have lots of sabar.

Hope to get a meetha fal on this sabar😆

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 07RB

Even after getting nothing, fans keep shipping. We dont know about vansh or anything but RraHel fans definitely have lots of sabar.

Hope to get a meetha fal on this sabar😆

Hi Ria, kidhar Gayab thi yaar???

Seemed like u were less active from past few days.

RraHel ka magic hi aisa hai, shipping Kum hota hi nehi.😆

Hope sitaron ki sazish comes true🤞💕💘

Show khatam huye saal bhar ho raha hai. Initially I  thought I was infatuated by them & will gradually get over it.  But yeh toh sachcha Wala Pyar nikla. 😆

Kum hota hi nehi. In fact It's increasing with time.💘💕🧿

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.A

Hi Ria, kidhar Gayab thi yaar???

Seemed like u were less active from past few days.

RraHel ka magic hi aisa hai, shipping Kum hota hi nehi.😆

Hope sitaron ki sazish comes true🤞💕💘

Show khatam huye saal bhar ho raha hai. Initially I  thought I was infatuated by them & will gradually get over it.  But yeh toh sachcha Wala Pyar nikla. 😆

Kum hota hi nehi. In fact It's increasing with time.💘💕🧿

I was busy since its near the finals.

Same I never felt this kind of madness for any reel couple. But RraHel is just different. Even after knowing there could be nothing but cannot stop myself

Ria23 thumbnail
Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

How will the winners be chosen? Voting Or jury? 

Mujhe v nai pata.

Insta par post dekha bas award ka 

But voting ka kuch dekha nai kahin p toh might b jury Not sure 

Abby143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

When is the awards?

Unke page p likha hai 8th May, which is tomorrow 🤭

Abby143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

I was in a beast mode back then 🤣. I decided one day to cut it all and I went to the gym 3 times pr week. Portion controlling my meals (that turned out to be an obsession measuring and all) I did have dark chocolates though.

You need to be discipline. I want to go back to that again. But I've almost gained those kilos I lost in those 2 years 😭 - cause I went back to eat cakes and mommy's food . I think it was hard cause I went back to my parents home, and started to eat homefood regularly. And they always buy sweets🤢. I also have a sweet tooth, so I understand you. 

It was easier when I lived alone. Let's see. Right now it goes up and down. I've not been able to workout for the last 3 weeks. So it's gonna be hard to get back. 

I think for you it will be best to take small steps. Let's say you drink 3 cups of coffee then try to only have 1 cup. If you add sugar to your tea - try to add less sugar and eventually no sugar. 

I did that n lost a lot of weight . 

One find day I just decided n went totally off sugar, fried and processed food. D results were FAB.

Like literally for over 6 months n I didn’t crave so much too.

Now I have gained it all back during the lockdown , followed by lots of family weddings ☹️☹️

Sari mehnat bekar 😭😭😭

I don’t know why I can’t find same motivation again😔 to do it with that madness n zeal. Should have maintained it.

Still again started regular workouts from this week🤞🤞let’s see