kya mast line hai from baby to babesโ€ฆ exactly! C does that every timeโค๏ธ

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

2 years?!!?? I decided last month that i would totally give up processed sugar for a month and see how it affects my skin and overall health and couldn't manage for a day๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I have a horrible sweet tooth and I can't live without some kind of meetha, especially after a meal. But I really want to give up sugar๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ It's really poison for body and I want to cut back on my dependence on it๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I also tried giving up on the one cup of coffee I drink in a day, but there's really no option there. Can't have plain milk, don't really like protein powder, and stopped drinking Bournvita a long time ago. What do I even do??! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I've never eaten avocados ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ They are not found here in my city which is very surprising since you get almost everything here๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

I was in a beast mode back then ๐Ÿคฃ. I decided one day to cut it all and I went to the gym 3 times pr week. Portion controlling my meals (that turned out to be an obsession measuring and all) I did have dark chocolates though.

You need to be discipline. I want to go back to that again. But I've almost gained those kilos I lost in those 2 years ๐Ÿ˜ญ - cause I went back to eat cakes and mommy's food . I think it was hard cause I went back to my parents home, and started to eat homefood regularly. And they always buy sweets๐Ÿคข. I also have a sweet tooth, so I understand you. 

It was easier when I lived alone. Let's see. Right now it goes up and down. I've not been able to workout for the last 3 weeks. So it's gonna be hard to get back. 

I think for you it will be best to take small steps. Let's say you drink 3 cups of coffee then try to only have 1 cup. If you add sugar to your tea - try to add less sugar and eventually no sugar. 

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago
Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bahi.

I was in a beast mode back then ๐Ÿคฃ. I decided one day to cut it all and I went to the gym 3 times pr week. Portion controlling my meals (that turned out to be an obsession measuring and all) I did have dark chocolates though.

You need to be discipline. I want to go back to that again. But I've almost gained those kilos I lost in those 2 years ๐Ÿ˜ญ - cause I went back to eat cakes and mommy's food . I think it was hard cause I went back to my parents home, and started to eat homefood regularly. And they always buy sweets๐Ÿคข. I also have a sweet tooth, so I understand you. 

It was easier when I lived alone. Let's see. Right now it goes up and down. I've not been able to workout for the last 3 weeks. So it's gonna be hard to get back. 

I think for you it will be best to take small steps. Let's say you drink 3 cups of coffee then try to only have 1 cup. If you add sugar to your tea - try to add less sugar and eventually no sugar. 

It's difficult to have any kind of discipline at home when you live with your family. You have no autonomy on the kitchen, or the meals that are being cooked, or the timings. It all depends on mummy and she's the worst person if you want to follow any kind of diet๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I only have 1 cup of coffee and that too I am trying to reduce ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But then I think it's only one cup and I also kinda need it. Because I have this very low BP problem and I've heard coffee is good for it๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ My body is very weird, I never know that my bp is low, have no symptoms of it, but if you measure it you'll be shocked to think how I am still standing and doing all the work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚