Users

Frequent Posters

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.A

I wish so too .

Bahi Acca guessed it right. Banda fir se pahadon mein Chala Gaya πŸ™„

But on a serious note, I feel He might stay there this month. Uski mummy ki barsi bhi toh hai by the end of this month. πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Oh yes I had forgotten it. This must be her first death anniversary 😒😒😒

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Oh yes I had forgotten it. This must be her first death anniversary 😒😒😒

Yeah !! πŸ’”

It's good if he is taking an off from work & spending time with family. 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.A

Yup usually she takes breaks after finishing a serial. But this time after immj2, she's constantly working on sth or other. Busy 🐝 

Seems like a promotion 

Hellu abhi toh wapas aayi n again back to d grind ❀️ Loving k she’s constantly doing something or d other But eagerly want to see her back on-screen for a long term project 

Sneha.A thumbnail

What is Hellu working on! Always a busy 🐝🐝🐝🐝

Looks like she is promoting Flite footwareπŸ€”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdLir3KqJ5P/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sneha.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abby_143

Seems like a promotion 

Hellu abhi toh wapas aayi n again back to d grind ❀️ Loving k she’s constantly doing something or d other But eagerly want to see her back on-screen for a long term project 

Yeah Me too. 

Wanna see her back on-screen. 🀞

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well at this time last year was very tough for him. His mom passed away this month remember? And soon her 1st death anniversary is coming. So I thought he might want to go back and be there for a while. 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I was more picky as a kid, but I have grown up to start eating a lot of veggies that I didn't eat before. Even if I don't like them, I still eat them. Because my parents are definitely not going to take all my tantrums nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚But I draw the line at some of these yucky veggies... including tomatoes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I can relate to what you saying. Every fridays we don't eat meat. And I remember it was so tough for me and my mom will cook something else for me and sister, cause we were not able to eat those veggies curries. But now I love to cook aubergine curry, dahl etc. And try to incorporate veggies in one way or the other way. There was a time where I managed to cut off read meat, lactose and sweets for 2 years. Those were good times πŸ˜†. My skin looked soo good. Now I am trying to find a balance, I don't won't to cut off ingredients as I suddenly get ''allergic'' to food I usually don't have any issues with before. Like avocados. 

Sneha.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Well at this time last year was very tough for him. His mom passed away this month remember? And soon her 1st death anniversary is coming. So I thought he might want to go back and be there for a while. 

Yeah !! πŸ’”

I remember that.😭

was discussing with Arni the same.

It's good that he is taking an off from work & spending time with family during this month.

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bahi.

I can relate to what you saying. Every fridays we don't eat meat. And I remember it was so tough for me and my mom will cook something else for me and sister, cause we were not able to eat those veggies curries. But now I love to cook aubergine curry, dahl etc. And try to incorporate veggies in one way or the other way. There was a time where I managed to cut off read meat, lactose and sweets for 2 years. Those were good times πŸ˜†. My skin looked soo good. Now I am trying to find a balance, I don't won't to cut off ingredients as I suddenly get ''allergic'' to food I usually don't have any issues with before. Like avocados. 

2 years?!!?? I decided last month that i would totally give up processed sugar for a month and see how it affects my skin and overall health and couldn't manage for a dayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I have a horrible sweet tooth and I can't live without some kind of meetha, especially after a meal. But I really want to give up sugar😭😭 It's really poison for body and I want to cut back on my dependence on it😭😭 I also tried giving up on the one cup of coffee I drink in a day, but there's really no option there. Can't have plain milk, don't really like protein powder, and stopped drinking Bournvita a long time ago. What do I even do??! πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ 

I've never eaten avocados πŸ™„πŸ™„ They are not found here in my city which is very surprising since you get almost everything hereπŸ™„πŸ™„

Edited by Eternalallure - 2 years ago