Spoiler: Maddam Sir Hui Suspend, Urmi Chali Mumbai, MPT Hue Emotional

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Kuch toh kaand chal raha hai. The way Urmi aka Haseena is looking at her cabin before leaving is giving strong vibes that there will definitely be a "bada dhamaka" for the audience soon. I may be wrong about it but it definitely feels that way. ðŸ˜•

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXCRCmTuexU

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The way she looked at her cabin makes me suspicious. Urmi rarely spent time in that cabin so there is no point of her being emotional.

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: LogicLover

The way she looked at her cabin makes me suspicious. Urmi rarely spent time in that cabin so there is no point of her being emotional.

Right??? I keep telling myself that am probably over-analyzing this but am glad you felt the same ðŸ˜†

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yea, I hope that 'bad dhamaka' is not HM doing urmila drama part 2. It's totally illogical I know, but that's the only idea I could think of. Really hope that its not another 'faking' of any kind, we can't tolerate such inception right now. 

Or maybe she's just getting another flashback moment and we are overthinking.

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anee2

Yea, I hope that 'bad dhamaka' is not HM doing urmila drama part 2. It's totally illogical I know, but that's the only idea I could think of. Really hope that its not another 'faking' of any kind, we can't tolerate such inception right now. 

@bold: it was supposed to be "bada dhamaka" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ stupid autocorrect ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I really hope the dhamaka doesn't turn out to be bad and definitely not what you said. I will go insane if that happens ðŸ˜†

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anee2

I hope this is not true and like you said it wouldn't make any sense now when she had almost revealed the truth to Karishma.

Anyways not much can be interpreted by BTS. They can even cut few scenes. Or might be she is getting some flashbacks 

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Hopefully, the last of Urmilla's thumkas before Maddam Sir comes out 

As per Yukti, the episode title is, 'Urmila ki Gawahi", which will basically tell whether she is Urmila or HM. i am assuming iske baad suspension orders aayenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgxN6jeFBVQ

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago