Posted: 2 years ago

Hope they play father-daughter...

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

As father-daughter right? ðŸ˜³

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

One of my all time favorite Tamil films. Can't even imagine anyone else than Suriya and Aparna as Maara & Bommi. Easily one of the best portrayals of a romantic partnership in recent times. Also since the film was written and directed by a woman, she didn't let superstar Suriya's character at any point of time overtake the female protagonist. I became a fan of both Suriya & Aparna after this film. 

Don't think either Akshay or Radhika is capable enough to recreate the magic, though the only silver lining is Sudha is directing the Hindi remake as well so can't be absolute trash. Regarding age differences, well Suriya and Aparna too had a 20 year age gap but they had some brilliant chemistry. Akshay is too old now to play such roles. Suriya still hasn't aged a bit that's why he could fit into the character. Akshya legit looks like a father now.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Mujhe laga Radhika apte, coz she is 36 and hence fits the 20 year age gap from the original🤣 he bhagwaan mere🤣 what even did they think while casting her against Akki. People say that age difference doesn't matter as long as the actor looks right for the age, but Akki toh ab papa ke role karne ke liye suitable lagta hai😅 

Jis speed se akshay movies sign kar raha, next year he is going to shoot one movie per day😅