A Show Similar to BB

Kri18 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was going through bengali regional  channel's YT( checking for current storyline of Khukumoni) and i found a show similar to BB named as ' Godhuli Alap ' .

The ML is a Advocate fights for justice (Arindam Roy , even name is similar ) . FL is from a village . Both has a considerable age gap between them like Anirudh and Bondita had . Like Anirudh took Bondita's responsibility and promised to never leave her , in that ML promises FL's father and marries her .

The story is basically based on how the girl finds her purpose in life and how love blossoms between them inspite the age gap .

I was shocked,  i was like😃 .....

Also i read somewhere that it has same concept as BB , is it true ?

Edited by Kri18 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kri18

I was going through bengali regional  channel's YT( checking for current storyline of Khukumoni) and i found a show similar to BB named as ' Godhuli Alap ' .

The ML is a Advocate fights for justice (Arindam Roy , even name is similar ) . FL is from a village . Both has a considerable age gap between them like Anirudh and Bondita had . Like Anirudh took Bondita's responsibility and promised to never leave her , in that ML promises FL's father and marries her .

The story is basically based on how the girl finds her purpose in life and how love blossoms between them inspite the age gap .

Sounds like a carbon copy of BB storyline except some changes in relationships.

Or Don't tell me, if BB is also a remake of this Bengali series?😲

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

Sounds like a carbon copy of BB storyline except some changes in relationships.

Or Don't tell me, if BB is also a remake of this Bengali series?😲

No BB was original except Mangu used many movies for many scenes ðŸ¤£

And that show started just tomorrow , it has only it's first episode telecasted yesterday 

More over it is set in present times 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

it's a remake of BB ,saw on Twitter, except that it is set in modern times 

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

it's a remake of BB ,saw on Twitter, except that it is set in modern times 

No it is not , it is just similar to it because main cause for hero is different , I just watched it's first episode out of curiosity 

Maybe in future their stories turn out to be same as for now I don't think so 

(And also AR is shown practicing law😛)

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

No it is not , it is just similar to it because main cause for hero is different , I just watched it's first episode out of curiosity 

accha,Twitter pe everyone were like it's a remake😆

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

accha,Twitter pe everyone were like it's a remake😆

I too saw that tweet some days ago , but when I watched the show its flow of storyline is different , but surely many of its elements are similar to BB

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

I too saw that tweet some days ago , but when I watched the show its flow of storyline is different , but surely many of its elements are similar to BB

ohh accha😆