Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Presenters specifically finance the movie and are not involved in the production aspect of the film. Bottom line, she didn’t make any of these movies with Virat’s money. 

Yes. For co production you need more investors. And Virat could very well have been one of them. This is not a sexist take. A practical take. 

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No comments on her decision as it is her production and her wish.

But she seems to be writing essays for each and every thing that happens and that is becoming a big turn off.

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Her main focus is going to be acting.🤔 I was actually liking her work more as a producer than an actor. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think she started this PH before marriage and what's wrong if Virat invested and she gave it to his brother.. I think she or virat will be sleeping partners of the PH and decision making she gave to his brother... Maybe her brother has more business sense than her.. who knows..

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: cts22

No comments on her decision as it is her production and her wish.

But she seems to be writing essays for each and every thing that happens and that is becoming a big turn off.

Exactly. Kisko padi hai if she's an active producer or just there for profit only?

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Many of them you named were presenters not co producers.

When she decided to produce NH10, she said in an interview that it was one of the YRF head guys who gave her some financiers... these people are not producers, they just invest money. Forget celebrities, even their wives don't have to invest their own money to open their shop. Watch The First Wives' Club... Chunky's wife and Ritesh Sidhwani's wife opening their shop with investors' money. Masaba Masaba starts with the discussion with investors. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Galouti

When she decided to produce NH10, she said in an interview that it was one of the YRF head guys who gave her some financiers... these people are not producers, they just invest money. Forget celebrities, even their wives don't have to invest their own money to open their shop. Watch The First Wives' Club... Chunky's wife and Ritesh Sidhwani's wife opening their shop with investors' money. Masaba Masaba starts with the discussion with investors. 

Why will she openly say in an interview that Virat is one of the investors? 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I liked the types of movies she was producing. Her acting pics were not as good. But her life, her choices. IDK why people have their panties in a bunch over what other people do. 

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Man I’m sad, I really enjoyed her movie 😣