Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Somebody on Twitter posted that all which yohan showered his love on her and baby and all apologized to her it is all just fake  it is revealed in today's episode ...I will kill yohan agr makers ne iska character aur butcher kiya to sorry main ye serial dekhna bilkul band kar doongiii...😡😡

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kooki07

The Trp have been getting worse since the Fakira have arrived .

its continously 0.8 let us see this time

Phlo004 thumbnail

So who watched today's episode ..seeing their review it's revealed that yohan does that apologize drama to bring sejal back so he can have his baby but it's only for his baby he didn't have any feelings for sejuu

Nowwwww I really want fakiraaa to kill yohaaan aur agr usse uss insaan pe pyaar aaneee laagaaa hooo to veera should kill that helll made couple...

Yohan ko ek extent se jyaada butcher kiya hai inhone...don't know how will they redeem him main abb bilkul nhi chahti ki baby yohan ke pass bji jaayeee sejal should let alone raise her child...pls iss yohanko Mar dooo ...varna sejal aur uska baacha alag ho jayenge sejal is right jaise hj baby aayega ye sab usse uska baacha cheenke usko dobara jail bhej denge ...😡🤬🤬

Phlo004 thumbnail

Yohaan talks to his laaadlii maaa ki fakiraaa iss ghar main jabse aayi usne iss ghar ko diya hi diya hai soo jaise hi uskaa baacha iss duniya main aayega he will send sejal too jail and will marry fakiraa be only dersvesss fakira let him marry her pls sejal jail jaoo sk and tanhaji and your mom dad will bring you back let's this man root in hell I said kill himmm ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

Plasss kill this maan somebody plsss kill this maan ..mujhse sur bardash nhi ho raha hai uska ye dhonggg plsss kill him😭😡😡

Phlo004 thumbnail

Abbb se main koi update nhi Dene waliii ..I will watch precapp uss insaan ki shakaal bhi bardash nhi ho rahi hai mujhseee ..watching him smiling with sejal and in inside how cruel his thoughts areee ...😡😡😡😡 

Vaiseeee I don't know par Maine jitne episode dekha Utne main usne ye baat veera se kahi ...I don't know but itnu saaa only 0.....0001 percent I feel yohan ke agr monologs nhi dikhaye gaye and he only talked this to veera then shayaddd ek little hopeeee ki yohan know their entire truth but how and when I don't know ..shayad usne ye jaanbooch ke kahaaa ho sirji se taaki she do something which can lead him to truthhh...

Kyunki yohan ko itna butcher karnaaa even when they knowwww ki sejal ko baad main pair up iss insaab ke saath hi karnaa hai ..i don't know 😕 sirji and tanhaji saras and meenal sab aaye gai kyuu ye nho Pata..fakira ko jeete hue hi dikhanaa thaa to phir unhr laaye kyuu vapas 

See iss serial main ek mahine se jyaada hogya only evils are wining to kya ...yohannn ko sabse irritating character band d8ya even fakiraa ki chalaakii dekh loo main lekin ye yohaj ko dekh panaaa it's soo irritating yaar aur rshi baat agr yohan ye sab bina sacg jaane reality main kar raha hai then pakkaaa for sure nobody will accept him as ml now nobody kyunki spy bahu dekh bhi sirf online audience hi rdekh rahi hai aur vo yohan ko bilkul accept nhi karenge 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kooki07

Please someone tell her to stop saying Cuku its sound sooo anoying .

I cannot stand her kukoo too... Disgusting it sounds 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Yaar sejal ka miscarriage hai pakkaaa...just saw bts meenal and Saras are back ..., as they touch sejal and meets her sejal feels panic as she don't know them but suddenly her hands starts bleeding and she faints...yohan and family took her to the hospital...

Bts main tanhaji and sk sir is back yohan is in today attire but sana is without baby bump and in hospital clothes..so sejal ka miscarriage her memory coming...loosing her baby now...

Spy bahu trp is lowest this week ..shuru se leke iss baar tak ki sabse kam trp hai 0.4 so show ke  jyaads din nhi bache ...phir bhi they are so focused on fakira ...really irritating ðŸ¤ª

Stupid writers.. 

Time frame kam hai toh itni saari negativity. ðŸ¤ª

Can't they show something decent and likeable.. 

Fakira se itna pyar hai toh uski shaadi sirf yohan se kyun, show me sabse kara den..  Let everyone be happy with her and let Sejal go away.. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

So who watched today's episode ..seeing their review it's revealed that yohan does that apologize drama to bring sejal back so he can have his baby but it's only for his baby he didn't have any feelings for sejuu

Nowwwww I really want fakiraaa to kill yohaaan aur agr usse uss insaan pe pyaar aaneee laagaaa hooo to veera should kill that helll made couple...

Yohan ko ek extent se jyaada butcher kiya hai inhone...don't know how will they redeem him main abb bilkul nhi chahti ki baby yohan ke pass bji jaayeee sejal should let alone raise her child...pls iss yohanko Mar dooo ...varna sejal aur uska baacha alag ho jayenge sejal is right jaise hj baby aayega ye sab usse uska baacha cheenke usko dobara jail bhej denge ...😡🤬🤬

I didn't watch.. 

Agar Yohan ko utna hi ghatiya banana tha toh why show even little bit of live or romance even before... 

Pehle se hi ussle negative rakhna tha.. 

Yeah better he is killed off.. 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Abbb se main koi update nhi Dene waliii ..I will watch precapp uss insaan ki shakaal bhi bardash nhi ho rahi hai mujhseee ..watching him smiling with sejal and in inside how cruel his thoughts areee ...😡😡😡😡 

Vaiseeee I don't know par Maine jitne episode dekha Utne main usne ye baat veera se kahi ...I don't know but itnu saaa only 0.....0001 percent I feel yohan ke agr monologs nhi dikhaye gaye and he only talked this to veera then shayaddd ek little hopeeee ki yohan know their entire truth but how and when I don't know ..shayad usne ye jaanbooch ke kahaaa ho sirji se taaki she do something which can lead him to truthhh...

Kyunki yohan ko itna butcher karnaaa even when they knowwww ki sejal ko baad main pair up iss insaab ke saath hi karnaa hai ..i don't know 😕 sirji and tanhaji saras and meenal sab aaye gai kyuu ye nho Pata..fakira ko jeete hue hi dikhanaa thaa to phir unhr laaye kyuu vapas 

See iss serial main ek mahine se jyaada hogya only evils are wining to kya ...yohannn ko sabse irritating character band d8ya even fakiraa ki chalaakii dekh loo main lekin ye yohaj ko dekh panaaa it's soo irritating yaar aur rshi baat agr yohan ye sab bina sacg jaane reality main kar raha hai then pakkaaa for sure nobody will accept him as ml now nobody kyunki spy bahu dekh bhi sirf online audience hi rdekh rahi hai aur vo yohan ko bilkul accept nhi karenge 

After all this lovely dialogues to Fakira.... there is no window of for redemption of Yohan..unless they make it that he was faking it with her and Veera while trying to find the truth and help to prove Sejal as innocent.. 

Otherwise his character has been completely destroyed. 

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

After all this lovely dialogues to Fakira.... there is no window of for redemption of Yohan..unless they make it that he was faking it with her and Veera while trying to find the truth and help to prove Sejal as innocent.. 

Otherwise his character has been completely destroyed. 

right now it will better option if that fakira marries yohan atleast after getting he memory back sejal will be firm to fight for her child and complete her mission and get punish that B*****d ...😡