Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

I really not feel bad fo ADI at least he will be able to get his mothers love and attention hopefully becomes a good person .

We should feel bad for ourselves.. Writers are killing our brain cells🤣

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Hope nothing bad happens to Sejal, baby or Drishti.. 

Yohan has become pendulum.. Kabhi hasta hai, kabhi rota hai aur kabhi sejal ko rulata hai... 

Uske baare me kuch bolne ko baaki nahi choda hai.. God knows why he is happy in godhbharai.. ðŸ˜†

Wish Veera ke pair me koi garam tel gura de aur woh wheelchair se utke idhar udhar bhagne lage.. ðŸ¤£

di I think he is happy because usse itne Dino baad ladoo khaane ko milenge ..shayad dieting pe hain bechars roj maar kha raha hai ladoo milne ki khushi hai pakaaa🤣🤣🤣

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

No he is happy that Sejal is not faking her memory loss neither the pregnancy ,because he was following her she borrowed the phone from a shop keeper to contantact the Bapujee then she changed her mind thinking why should I worry him, Yohan went to the same shop and checks the number it was not go her parents then he realised his mistakes and brought her back ,rest of the family is happy but Fakira and Veera are annoyed and Fakira mixes something in the ladoos to get rid of the child I think ?she said some thing .

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fakira ko kuch milake khila dena chahiye.. 

Hope Sejal aur baby are fine.. 

kooki07 thumbnail

Please someone tell her to stop saying Cuku its sound sooo anoying .

Phlo004 thumbnail

Yaar sejal ka miscarriage hai pakkaaa...just saw bts meenal and Saras are back ..., as they touch sejal and meets her sejal feels panic as she don't know them but suddenly her hands starts bleeding and she faints...yohan and family took her to the hospital...

Bts main tanhaji and sk sir is back yohan is in today attire but sana is without baby bump and in hospital clothes..so sejal ka miscarriage her memory coming...loosing her baby now...

Spy bahu trp is lowest this week ..shuru se leke iss baar tak ki sabse kam trp hai 0.4 so show ke  jyaads din nhi bache ...phir bhi they are so focused on fakira ...really irritating ðŸ¤ª

kooki07 thumbnail

Is it the coming up story ?I cant think if we feel happy or sad ,happy because SK and Tanha jee are back so story would move forward now hope fully ,sad about Sejal having the misscarage ,in a good way she will see thNanda family true faces now plus if she still had been caring Nanda families blood she wouldn't find out their true intentions because they just wanted the baby and wanted to throw Sejal out of the house . pleas have read it some where or saw the clip? Sorry I don't know what I have been writing .

kooki07 thumbnail

The Trp have been getting worse since the Fakira have arrived .

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Is it the coming up story ?I cant think if we feel happy or sad ,happy because SK and Tanha jee are back so story would move forward now hope fully ,sad about Sejal having the misscarage ,in a good way she will see thNanda family true faces now plus if she still had been caring Nanda families blood she wouldn't find out their true intentions because they just wanted the baby and wanted to throw Sejal out of the house . pleas have read it some where or saw the clip? Sorry I don't know what I have been writing .

see some are saying as sejal is in 7 months so it might be pretty mature delivery and the baby will be fine that's why the baby bump is not there..

But right now miscarriage doesn't make sense to me as sejal and yohan both are so attached to their baby today even they feel his/her kick ..so it will be realy unfair to show makers wining this fakira more...as sejal has already lost her everything in her life her biological parents her brother even her parents who took care of her then her identity 

It will really unfair if this baby dies ...yohan aur sejal dobara jsske wajah se pass aaye hai ..and sejal said yesterday that this baby will bind them together and she said tere aane se pehle main apna Sansar dobara phollo se bhar doongii..yohan aage badh gaya sab bhulake just for baby sake ..so baby will come 

Fakira will be happy thinking that baby will die and seeing sejal like this she will be more happy but then yohan and she will come back with their baby 

Now it's turning point it might be like she really lost her memory but during delivery she gets her memory back ..veera aur fakira ki saachai yohan ko sejal baache hone ke baad bata de ..as sk and tanhaji are here but then also jab ye dono ghar pe aayenge yohan will pretend to hate sejal where sejal will be seen crying and all ...but then if will reveal back stay how they have planned this ..ek way ye hai 

Phir age inn logo ko extension milta hai and they have time to shayad fakira ko ya srji ko jab pakadwayenge tab koi bhi inn dono ka baby kidnap kar lengi ...and it will be shown baby dead sejal and yohan will blame each other and show fighting and take a leap..typical Ekta Kapoor serial but agr time hai aur jaise tro hai I don't think show September se jyaada chalne wala hai ...

kooki07 thumbnail

Lets hope for good just because of our Sejal sake .