Spy Bahu | Episode Discussion Thread | - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Arun I really don't expect any compassion from him. He is always focused in what he wants. His character has remained intact. Faida ho toh Arun will be on their side. Je treats his own children like that so no wonder that he's supporting Sejal now.. 

But I really feel bad for Adi baby.. 

Yeah Ahana is more interested in the man than the mission. 

But that would be the point which can ultimately create rift between Veera and her. 

Mujhe nahi lagta that anyone is going to find anything until they see Veera getting up from that wheelchair provoked by this other lady…

In my mind the story is penning out as,

Foreword: Sejal is faking the memory loss (may be pregnancy as well)

One fine day, Sejal finally got her hands on proofs against Veera and with reverse psychology or something like that (not directly) presents it in front of the family

Out of the nervousness/shock of all this, Veera suddenly gets up from the wheel chair and then the confession will be followed and after that a happy ending of SeHan and show ka tata bye bye

Yohan is butchered to no extent…glad that Sejal is giving back to him rightly

And if they’ll going to stretch than for sure there’s gonna be a third angle due to Ahana

And I don’t wanna see Sejal fighting for this😬

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dipihp

In my mind the story is penning out as,

Foreword: Sejal is faking the memory loss (may be pregnancy as well)

One fine day, Sejal finally got her hands on proofs against Veera and with reverse psychology or something like that (not directly) presents it in front of the family

Out of the nervousness/shock of all this, Veera suddenly gets up from the wheel chair and then the confession will be followed and after that a happy ending of SeHan and show ka tata bye bye

Yohan is butchered to no extent…glad that Sejal is giving back to him rightly

And if they’ll going to stretch than for sure there’s gonna be a third angle due to Ahana

And I don’t wanna see Sejal fighting for this😬

Hopefully they show Sejal sensibly bringing out the proofs. 

And no third angles.. Hope they end Ahana once all the truth comes out. Anyways after the truth Ahana cannot remain.. 

Yes Yohan is completely butchered.  I guess until they butcher the male lead they can't get any good ideas to move the story. 😆

And I'm glad Sejal is giving back equally. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry I cant discuss about the last night episode because my bedroom sky box is giving me the problems ,I just have to talk to the sky services which I am being very lazy ,its all my own fault ,please if you have any fresh informations regarding the show please share it thanks .

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Precap sejal ki godbharai ...  yohan looking happy all are dancing and enjoying infact sejal is also happy 

So I think now he believed that she has lost her memory that's why he iss so happy...😔

But that fakira mixed something in sejal's ladoo which yohan make her eat ...

Yaa to ek ye sejal miscarriage on the way or abhi peeche bts aayi thi veera and fakira In white saree so ahhi Pata nhi ki drishti ne khaa liya hoo vo ladoo ..yohan ke liye iss waqt baacha ya drishti hi important hai ..

Kou upar pohcha ha ye pakka hai aur ye bhi nhi but that sejal old look with mahira that bts samajh nhi aaya agr sejal ki yaadash vapas bhi agayi then how Come she so dressed up after her miscarriage but she has married signature also with her 

Ye golmaal serial kya hsi ..itna pakka hai vahan agr ek chamach bhi giri to yohan sabse pehle sejal ko blame kara to agr uski pyaari ghatiya family main se kissi ko kuch hpgaya to yohan will blame sejal more. .aur drishti ko hogaya to pakkkaaa

But I don't understand ki iss fakira aur veera ka Sach ye aur kotne din kheechenge matlab inke pas only one month left aur Kitna time...🤪

kooki07 thumbnail

Sejal should have left this full of poison and selfish family I am surprised how come Dhrushti came out so good and naive from them ?Hope fully our Krish and Shalini show some miracle ?

kooki07 thumbnail

I really not feel bad fo ADI at least he will be able to get his mothers love and attention hopefully becomes a good person .

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Sorry I cant discuss about the last night episode because my bedroom sky box is giving me the problems ,I just have to talk to the sky services which I am being very lazy ,its all my own fault ,please if you have any fresh informations regarding the show please share it thanks .

No problem. 

I read the written update given by phlo004 in the previous page. She has given update of both yesterday and today. 

kooki07 thumbnail

Sorry I did not realise that it was for both days or I but have read only 1 of them .Iwill read it now .thanks.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo004

Precap sejal ki godbharai ...  yohan looking happy all are dancing and enjoying infact sejal is also happy 

So I think now he believed that she has lost her memory that's why he iss so happy...😔

But that fakira mixed something in sejal's ladoo which yohan make her eat ...

Yaa to ek ye sejal miscarriage on the way or abhi peeche bts aayi thi veera and fakira In white saree so ahhi Pata nhi ki drishti ne khaa liya hoo vo ladoo ..yohan ke liye iss waqt baacha ya drishti hi important hai ..

Kou upar pohcha ha ye pakka hai aur ye bhi nhi but that sejal old look with mahira that bts samajh nhi aaya agr sejal ki yaadash vapas bhi agayi then how Come she so dressed up after her miscarriage but she has married signature also with her 

Ye golmaal serial kya hsi ..itna pakka hai vahan agr ek chamach bhi giri to yohan sabse pehle sejal ko blame kara to agr uski pyaari ghatiya family main se kissi ko kuch hpgaya to yohan will blame sejal more. .aur drishti ko hogaya to pakkkaaa

But I don't understand ki iss fakira aur veera ka Sach ye aur kotne din kheechenge matlab inke pas only one month left aur Kitna time...🤪

Hope nothing bad happens to Sejal, baby or Drishti.. 

Yohan has become pendulum.. Kabhi hasta hai, kabhi rota hai aur kabhi sejal ko rulata hai... 

Uske baare me kuch bolne ko baaki nahi choda hai.. God knows why he is happy in godhbharai.. 😆

Wish Veera ke pair me koi garam tel gura de aur woh wheelchair se utke idhar udhar bhagne lage.. 🤣

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Sorry I did not realise that it was for both days or I but have read only 1 of them .Iwill read it now .thanks.

I think yesterday's one is in one more page in front