Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

agree there ..  that its their personal choice .. I am not saying they should or should not .. I infact stay away from actor’s personal lives as much as possible…

Anju said something about not getting their off screen content in terms of interviews and fun segments.. so I was just replying to that …  also only good friendship won’t make the show last … MHRW is again an example here.. although the show is number 1 at IF and Twitter trends .. it did not complete even 250 episodes…  there are other shows as well.. 

what I was saying that off screen content does keep the interest going even in boring phases like the one we have now in Meet… that’s why PS and YRKKH has a sbb or sbs segment almost everyday…to keep the interest afloat .. whereas for Meet, if it ever gets a segment then that is shown after the telecast… so even if something caught viewer’s eye .. they can simply watch it over app .. otherwise they can’t because there is not going to be a repeat telecast… so showing segment afterwards is wasteful… 

if they have to create curiosity.. bts and segments should air beforehand… their strategy is wrong and that’s why I found Shagun’s outburst weird … 

not to mention fun interviews and segments creates buzz .. anyways I really don’t care as I said I anyways don’t look forward for their romance ..  I like their clownery and comedy .. 👍🏼

Yes... my point was there is not much off screen content. So the moment someone gets hold of something off screen they share it... and its mostly bit of the shooting. Agar bts itna secret rakhna hai and release nahi karni hai then they need an alternative to replace it because they know better that fans are always wanting some content on their favourite shows. So if they were to create more Ashgun content like more intvws then ppl would not be so bothered with whats happening in the show and these kind of incidents where Shagun is upset bcz of it wouldnt happen. 

They had a live and they are capable of trolling their own characters and I think thats a good way to have some fun segments bcz I enjoyed a few such segments from the other show.... and it need not be only them. They can have other characters too chipping in. They can also troll the scene or something. In the bts they release later, they just say scene mein kya kya hua. That we already know bcz we have anyway watched the episode. So the content has to be different if they want to share bts later and also keep it interesting. 

It was a suggestion. 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Khatiya par Chachaji? 😲😲😲

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Don’t worry he might be just posing 😂

I am 100% sure now that Khatiya makes an appearance 🤣.... 

Sab pose karenge before the episode... Lakhan, Chachaji.... 

But shayad finally use honge Meet² ke liye h🤣

Ya shayad uspar bas log baithenge 😆

Anyway koi bhi ho... I admit I am more curious about this khatiya more than whats going to happen between Meet² 😛

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Sabke dimaag hilte dulte rehte hai.. 🤣

Meety tho yahi bolegi 🤣

Bhari confused hai hum

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Kya kya hote rehte hai ? 😲

Ashi ne reverse psychology play Kiya kya by saying that she is blessed with FDs who did not ship her with co-actors? Apne fans k tarif v karna parta hai shayad.  Naraz honge toh v itni express nahi kar payenge. So lo ye hi keh dia to clear ki kuch nahi unke aur co actors k bich.🤣. Aur naa ship karne k liye tarif pa kar FD v shayad shipping Kam kar de. Sahi khel gayi🤣

Whatever be the case, in our show the actors are very good at their job and uske liye they really deserve praise. 

Actually yeah... she knows exactly how to handle herself in such issues... she faced a lot of hate in her previous show and in every interview she is asked and she has handled it very well.... she has the right mental makeup for this profession. 

I hope all this oopar ka negativity stops 😔 

Aur bas sab show par dhyan de... makers kuch karo. 

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

kya kya padha h mje b btao ?  l am all up for gossip …😈 

And Shagun kyu gaane lgata h to wo chandigarh k ldko ka problem h .. unke khoon me honey singh daudta h .. punjab k sare singers ldkiyo ki bewafai pr hi gaane bnate h .. pta ni chandigarh ki ldkiya aisi kon si bewafa category wali h.. itni to hm Delhi wali ldkiya b badnam ni h ..🤣

This cracked me up lol🤣

Shagun and his infamous playlist 😆

Mysterylushes thumbnail

hai? jb maine initially show dekhna shuru kia ta.. the very first Ashi’s interview clip which I saw .. she was saying in that clip that so far she has been blessed that people have not shipped her with her co-actors .. and always seen them as friends… 

now this is a news to me …🤣 honestly mje b lgta h that Ashi is a private person… and even though she may be dating someone she won’t reveal… or jha tk maine dekha h she is always accompanied by her mother… and very close to her ..  

or Shagun ki baat kre to he definitely had some past relationships for sure ..and he is also close to his family… he may be dating someone too .. wo valentines day wale din story me when he was singing alone in his car to backseat me flowers rkhe te .. and if I am not wrong carnations ya orchids te …  

well these are just my observations.. but unki life .. and honestly kyu pdna h .. unless and until something huge controversy came out .. I usually refrain from commenting… 

waise b SSP walo ne bola hoga jo b jaisa b h private rkho .. unka 1 show suffer kia ta na ..Diya Aur Baati Hum k lead pair wala fiasco aisa out of hand gya k show hi bnd ho gya …🤣

Ashdeep ka is news to you? Pagalo k tarha off screen ship hotay hain woh. Some fans are convinced that they are dating irl although I don't think so. I feel Ashi is single, and she basically friendzones every guy who approaches her😆. She kinda gives the vibes of 'love is not for me'. And even if she starts seeing someone, I don't think fans will know. She is a private person. Gawddd Ashi and Shagun are almost polar opposites.😆

Mysterylushes thumbnail

yaar koi marna mt mje .. but initially I liked Shagun a lot for his portrayal of Meet Ahlawat… then I discovered splitsvilla and saw few clips .. (frankly dekhi ni  gyi mjse) after that I saw him acting really shy on being asked about hookups and dating.. to mje odd lga .. and truth to be told tbse thoda fake lgne lga … 

isliye mje ye b lgta h k jitna friendly dikhate h ye dono (Ashi and Shagun) shayd utne friendly h ni .. but they are thorough professional…

1 show ki off screen camaraderie b kafi work krti h unke favor me .. 

take Dheeraj-Shraddha (KDB) , Krishna-Mughda (KKB), Sriti-Shabbir (KKB), Harshad-Pranali (YRKKH), Sumbul-Gashmeer and Sumbul -Fahman (Imlie) , Rohit-Aishwarya (BL), Rupali-Gaurav (Anupama) , Kanwar-Alice (PS), Priyanka-Ankit (Udaariyaan) and so on …  they don’t shy away from trolling their own show and giving fun segments together… this is something majorly missing from the show .. on screen b koi jyada romantic couple h ni ye .. and off screen b itna friendly banter dikhta ni .. isliye b there is a disconnect… don’t kill me for this comment but I felt this way ..

sorry If I offended anybody..

Waisa main a notice ki hain PS walo ka itna segments kyun ata hain? Segments se hi story pata chal jata hain😆. Humara Meet ney koyi na koyi gunnah zaroor Kiya hain

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Actually yeah... she knows exactly how to handle herself in such issues... she faced a lot of hate in her previous show and in every interview she is asked and she has handled it very well.... she has the right mental makeup for this profession. 

I hope all this oopar ka negativity stops 😔 

Aur bas sab show par dhyan de... makers kuch karo. 

Maine esse hi tukka Mari thi like Telly chakkar articles.  Ki shayad ye ho sakta hai. Essa ho v sakta hai ya fir kuch alag hi reason honge jiska hamein koi idea nahi hai. Wese can I join as a Tellychakkar article writer  as my new job? Do I have the required talent for the same?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Maine esse hi tukka Mari thi like Telly chakkar articles.  Ki shayad ye ho sakta hai. Essa ho v sakta hai ya fir kuch alag hi reason honge jiska hamein koi idea nahi hai. Wese can I join as a Tellychakkar article writer  as my new job? Do I have the required talent for the same?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kya tukka mara... clarify which point is the tukka 😆

Tum kyun TC join karna chahti ho.... do on your own and become a rival for them 😆

Anyway whatever I said is on basis of some interviews that I hv watched of her... I think her attitude is something everybody likes in her.