Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

hai? jb maine initially show dekhna shuru kia ta.. the very first Ashi’s interview clip which I saw .. she was saying in that clip that so far she has been blessed that people have not shipped her with her co-actors .. and always seen them as friends… 

Ye kitna bada jhut hai.. Mai bata nahi sakti kya kya padha hai maine ðŸ¤ª

now this is a news to me …🤣 honestly mje b lgta h that Ashi is a private person… and even though she may be dating someone she won’t reveal… or jha tk maine dekha h she is always accompanied by her mother… and very close to her ..  

Momma's girl 🥺🥺

or Shagun ki baat kre to he definitely had some past relationships for sure ..and he is also close to his family… he may be dating someone too .. wo valentines day wale din story me when he was singing alone in his car to backseat me flowers rkhe te .. and if I am not wrong carnations ya orchids te …  

To status mai q rote rehte Kaneda waali ke liye ðŸ¤ª

well these are just my observations.. but unki life .. and honestly kyu pdna h .. unless and until something huge controversy came out .. I usually refrain from commenting… 

waise b SSP walo ne bola hoga jo b jaisa b h private rkho .. unka 1 show suffer kia ta na ..Diya Aur Baati Hum k lead pair wala fiasco aisa out of hand gya k show hi bnd ho gya …🤣

Kya hua tha? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

you don’t know Diya aur baati hum wali controversy…  mai show ni dekhti fir b pta h mje …😲 The actress playing FL slapped the ML in front of whole set …

see this article  

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/deepika-singh-finally-opens-up-about-the-slapgate-controversy-surrounding-anas-rashid-835331/

Jugnu21 thumbnail

kya kya padha h mje b btao ?  l am all up for gossip …😈 

And Shagun kyu gaane lgata h to wo chandigarh k ldko ka problem h .. unke khoon me honey singh daudta h .. punjab k sare singers ldkiyo ki bewafai pr hi gaane bnate h .. pta ni chandigarh ki ldkiya aisi kon si bewafa category wali h.. itni to hm Delhi wali ldkiya b badnam ni h ..🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

ye to fir b 1 saal bad wala article h .. usse phle k articles dhundhoge to bht kuch milega .. infact inki forum pr b lengthy discussed article h about this 

https://www.india.com/entertainment/diya-baati-aur-hum-actress-deepika-singh-said-she-cannot-forgive-anas-rashid-who-held-her-inappropriately-1687618/  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/120416514 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/120352955

Edited by nikkiGarg - 2 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kya kya hote rehte hai ? ðŸ˜²

Ashi ne reverse psychology play Kiya kya by saying that she is blessed with FDs who did not ship her with co-actors? Apne fans k tarif v karna parta hai shayad.  Naraz honge toh v itni express nahi kar payenge. So lo ye hi keh dia to clear ki kuch nahi unke aur co actors k bich.🤣. Aur naa ship karne k liye tarif pa kar FD v shayad shipping Kam kar de. Sahi khel gayi🤣

Whatever be the case, in our show the actors are very good at their job and uske liye they really deserve praise. 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Haan yaar ðŸ˜­. Dil k armaan aasuwon mai beh Gaya🤣

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Haan yaar ðŸ˜­. Dil k armaan aasuwon mai beh Gaya🤣

Don’t worry he might be just posing 😂

Physics_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Kya kya hote rehte hai ? ðŸ˜²

Ashi ne reverse psychology play Kiya kya by saying that she is blessed with FDs who did not ship her with co-actors? Apne fans k tarif v karna parta hai shayad.  Naraz honge toh v itni express nahi kar payenge. So lo ye hi keh dia to clear ki kuch nahi unke aur co actors k bich.🤣. Aur naa ship karne k liye tarif pa kar FD v shayad shipping Kam kar de. Sahi khel gayi🤣

Whatever be the case, in our show the actors are very good at their job and uske liye they really deserve praise. 

Wese 1st paragraph was everything imaginary as you must have realised.🤣🤣🤣🤣I tried writing something like Tellychakkar articles. How was my performance?

Was the Nasha sasta enough?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Physics_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Don’t worry he might be just posing 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣. Mood hai bhayankar bata d na usne🤣🤣🤣