Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: watevever

Omg he is pissed!! 👀 Nothing much is revealed I don't get it... Rating must have have really affected him... Talking to fans like that I dunno if it's the best idea...

I think he got emotional .. he is just 24 , right ? also has less experience in this industry .. 

he is giving his 200% and hard working as well.. so couldn't handle the progress card report from channel i guess.. like the feeling of hardworking brilliant student if he gets less mark in any subject than the most lazy ones where they got more than his mark through cheating.. 

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

kya tha? padhne to dete .. phle hi delete kr dia ..

Sent same thing twice somehow😅 it's the top post only 😂

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

mje smj ni aa ra 1 min ki footage me pura sequence kaise reveal ho gya ? 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbNOKDkDs1_/?utm_medium=copy_link

Oye hoye … Kya hogaya ye Paagal Chore ko?!!🤪🤪…. Agar bts, offscreen segs nahi milengey… so how will it create HYPE around the show ?!! … Aajkal ka zamana sirf Publicity n promotions ka… Vich world is he residing in😆… Entertainment industry se hokey idea hai ya nahi….…. If you want to gain numbers, and audience , u need to constantly keep buzz floating abt the show, provide excess fodder  in the form of bts , playful segments, intvs and promote JODI to the hilt!!! I do understand he is upset abt the ratings n i think thats where the anger n irritation is coming from… â€¦but blaming bts for low trps  is not even in the right direction to begin  with🥱

Hoping the show picks up… Holi romance and the upcoming tracks can bring bac the trps for the sake of the whole team!!!

Edited by mehraan - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anjureads

Yahan sabko drunk nahi chahiye thha... but sab khush lag rhe... mujhe bhaang chahiye thha but itna drunk nahi chahiye thha ... i am anxious now..  mujhmei  koi problem hai kya? 

Sabke dimaag hilte dulte rehte hai.. 🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

mere ko ye janne ka h k Meet A ko to kabhi Meet H k papa ka locket pehne dikhaya ni .. ye Meet H jb se wapas pehni h badi diligently pehnti h…. ðŸ¤£

Haan.. Uska bas jab pehnaya aur utaara tabhi tha.. ðŸ˜†

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maluu

😆😆

I do really want all these .. par kya karein.. dont expect anything.. will get disappointed and wont be able to enjoy the epi at all..

Dance toh hoga..pakka.. anyway we have started it na, then adding few more:

1. a dance before drinking bhaang 

2. another one after drinking bhaang..🤪

3. Rap from meety after getting drunk: for all the members especially for MBA ðŸ˜Ž

4. family dance like connected one from one couple to other and last me everyone together.. like they did it for Tej's party..

5. Teej- meetwa fun convo after getting drunk .. you can add Hoshiyaar and deep as well.. chalo last me Isha bhi..

Zyada toh ni hai na?😃

I would have fulfilled all these wishes if I directed the Holi sequence..

I guess you will get all.. Qki BTS ke hisaab se there are 2 dances I think 

And Tej-Meet² ka drunk convo scene to hai he.. ðŸ˜†

Jiggy7 thumbnail

mje smj ni aa ra 1 min ki footage me pura sequence kaise reveal ho gya ? 

Ye to usko he pata hai.. I guess they are worried about TRPs and have been shooting in sun continuously so that's the reason! ðŸ˜†

Jiggy7 thumbnail

I haven’t seen the full live … kisi ko dekhna h dekh lo .. Jiggy gist de do .. did he share anything about upcoming track?  whether they will take the melodrama down a notch or not? 

Maine bas last dekha where he talked abt upcoming romance and BTS kaand!