Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This Vivek guy just loves to fight, doesn't he?

https://twitter.com/vivekagnihotri/status/1303649254078992387

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pathaka

Bhai what’s in the full video? That Vivek got a different answer abt why he wasn’t invited to the show…zee told him whatever they did so perhaps ask the producers instead …

Why are they hell bent on demonising this guy…it’s beyond me ..

also what celebration ? This movie is not a celebratory movie ..ppl aren’t dancing in the theatres out of joy…they are reliving a traumatising event ….

They are coming across so weird and inarticulate ..backtracking , making up things, scapegoating a comedian … …kuch bhi..

also for the record kapil did post the full video too …he quoted a news site which extended support to him and that had the video

I watched the clip on Kapil's insta and it was just the Anupam kher bit..and in caption he thanked Kher..and comments full of people supporting him including blue tick ones. 

People just see this much. How many will go n check whom he quoted or which video did the quoted news site post..only those who don't trust his words.

And guess after this incident there will be many such peoplesmiley36

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lol kapil chacha is a liar. 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

I watched the clip on Kapil's insta and it was just the Anupam kher bit..and in caption he thanked Kher..and comments full of people supporting him including blue tick ones. 

People just see this much. How many will go n check whom he quoted or which video did the quoted news site post..only those who don't trust his words.

And guess after this incident there will be many such peoplesmiley36

Kapil posted the full video first on twitter and then posted the second tweet thanking Anupam Kher using only a portion of the video because that is what he thanked Anupam for. (that he indeed was called by Kapil's team to be a part of the show). Check his timeline and time of tweets.

https://twitter.com/KapilSharmaK9/status/1503426397942910976?t=6i5Fl6xDOodg4niV0JPDlg&s=19

Edited by Justice4Samosa - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Kapil posted the full video first on twitter and then posted the second tweet thanking Anupam Kher using only a portion of the video because that is what he thanked Anupam for. (that he indeed was called by Kapil's team to be a part of the show). Check his timeline and time of tweets.

https://twitter.com/KapilSharmaK9/status/1503426397942910976?t=6i5Fl6xDOodg4niV0JPDlg&s=19

👍🏼

I saw his insta

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I posted this tweet in another thread.....this was in 2012 though when praying like this wouldn't be considered anti-Hindu...

Better times, BJP has ruined this country

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MainAurTu

If kapil invited them, why would agnihotry lie and defame him without any reason?

He was desperately looking for support for his movie and if kapil invited him, he would,ve definitely gone and even if he decided not to go for some reason, atleast he would've acknowledged his support. There was no reason for him to expose or be nasty to kapil if kapil was supportive of his pet project.

Anupam was invited two months before the release so it's definately not for this movie as nobody goes on kapil show two months in advance for movie promotion. 

The hate for vievik and the movie has blinded people so much that no logic works.

Matlab AK chilla chilla kar bol raha hai....ki this was a serious movie and I didn't want to discuss it on a comedy show....They were specifically taking about TKSS and TKF...doosri movie kahan se aa gayi...and AK said that he was invited 2 months back...do you think that TKSS show mein they don't have a schedule 2 months in advance?? Kabhi suna hai ki actors ke schedules are decided months in advance.....kaun sa actor aaj bulao aur next day aa jaayega...common sense girl...common sense...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Waise bhi...Kapil ne agar promote nahi kiya toh kya....Modi ne promote kiya...ek hi baat hai....comedian se he karwana tha toh...