Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Anupam Kher says was called by Kapil to promote Kashmir Files

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

My condolences to the #BoycottKapilSharma gang ðŸ˜† But is anyone even surprised? This Vivek Agnihotri is known for seeking attention like this.

https://twitter.com/Banijayasia/status/1503423825072979969?t=BVYks3_LLv2UE6b76Kaknw&s=19

Edited by Justice4Samosa - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Some people ruin what they work hard to build with a bad move or action...like a house of cards.

Mr. Anupam should have sent the invite- Memo to the flustered director and everybody happy...

BUT...I think the director kinda likes the rush of me against the world scripts.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In a world where people ain't what they seem and seem what they ain't...it's better to wait it out...

Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri

@vivekagnihotri

· Nov 25, 2012

At Jama masjid. #Freedom

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

My condolences to the #BoycottKapilSharma gang ðŸ˜† But is anyone even surprised? This Vivek Agnihotri is known for seeking attention like this.

https://twitter.com/Banijayasia/status/1503423825072979969?t=BVYks3_LLv2UE6b76Kaknw&s=19

OMG....what a liar VA turned out to be....batao....Kapil invited these people and I am surprised that when Kapil bashing was going on AK chose to be mum...

I remember pathaka ....saying this again and again on another thread that promoting this movie on TKSS didn't make sense and people were just bashing her....ab bolo...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

In a world where people ain't what they seem and seem what they ain't...it's better to wait it out...

Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri

@vivekagnihotri

· Nov 25, 2012

At Jama masjid. #Freedom

I posted this tweet in another thread.....this was in 2012 though when praying like this wouldn't be considered anti-Hindu...

Vivek is totally the male version of Kangana indeed 🤢

Edited by ThrillFly - 2 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG....what a liar VA turned out to be....batao....Kapil invited these people and I am surprised that when Kapil bashing was going on AK chose to be mum...

I remember pathaka ....saying this again and again on another thread that promoting this movie on TKSS didn't make sense and people were just bashing her....ab bolo...

That was my question too?  Why didn’t Anupam Kher say something sooner?  

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arre bhai apas me final karo. Ek bar bol raha bulaya ek bar bol raha nahi bulaya 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Balancing act I guess. Want to appear good in everyone's books so that ek taraf se film milti rahein or saath mein CNWK mein as a guest aane ka mauka na band ho jaye because the show is a pretty big avenue for many actors since they call everyone on the show and not only stars 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Especially when he knew that Boycott Kapil was going on and people were happily bashing Kapil...and Kapil even said that he invited them but they didn't want to come...so Kapil was telling the truth all this time..