Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Are there requirements for doing cartwheels and flips and jumps to get into the show? I caught a few glimpses here and there, saw lots of gymnastics and hen duo rona dhona  saw a popper popping like popcorn forcefully 

Whr iz my other soulmate ... Felixxxxxxxxxxx 🥺

And that picture quality of Zee is like still 1990's  

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: robedward

Are there requirements for doing cartwheels and flips and jumps to get into the show? I caught a few glimpses here and there, saw lots of gymnastics and hen duo rona dhona  saw a popper popping like popcorn forcefully 

Found last three audition episodes quite underwhelming. The kids are too raw which is actually how it should be but SD4 has spoilt me. The kids in SD last season were terrific so all these kids look undertrained. Maybe that's what the format of DID is since they are going to get trained by the skippers. But even judging wise it's very thanda. Also just cannot bear the melodrama and the crying. For every 2 min act there is a 15 min melodrama 😡 Also Zee is making Sony look good in comparison. What are these little kids dancing to? Tip Tip Barsa Pani, Chikni Chameli and what not, that too with very adult like steps. 🤢

Out of all so far, only Appan Pengu, Aksh Jain and Rishitha Tanti has stood out for me. Aksh Jain was the best, so incredibly innocent and pure, my heart was full of emotions during his segment. ❤️

Also we still don't have a DID forum?!!! 😡

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Found last three audition episodes quite underwhelming. The kids are too raw which is actually how it should be but SD4 has spoilt me. The kids in SD last season were terrific so all these kids look undertrained. Maybe that's what the format of DID is since they are going to get trained by the skippers. But even judging wise it's very thanda. Also just cannot bear the melodrama and the crying. For every 2 min act there is a 15 min melodrama 😡 Also Zee is making Sony look good in comparison. What are these little kids dancing to? Tip Tip Barsa Pani, Chikni Chameli and what not, that too with very adult like steps. 🤢

Out of all so far, only Appan Pengu, Aksh Jain and Rishitha Tanti has stood out for me. Aksh Jain was the best, so incredibly innocent and pure, my heart was full of emotions during his segment. ❤️

Had same feeling Momma I was like yeh bacho ka show haina aisa gaana kon deta hai bacho ko dance karne ke liye. Apun has such a great energy and rishita is very good too I like her. But who is the boy which episode me perform kiya? Super dancer chapter 4 did spoilt-us cause every kid was so damn good.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was quite underwhelming to be honest I hope we get to see Amit tomorrow. Or did he already perform?

robedward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

* Found last three audition episodes quite underwhelming

I only watched one and already turned off with all those tears... Its like they are only bringing kids with sad backstory, no one just like Aneesh 🤣  i still don't know where did he come from in top 12 of SD4 🤣 

* The kids are too raw which is actually how it should be but SD4 has spoilt me. 

I don't mind raw but they just didn't look appealing. Even Boogie Woogie had better raw dancers than what these kids are producing in the name of dance 🤪

* What are these little kids dancing to? Tip Tip Barsa Pani, Chikni Chameli and what not, that too with very adult like steps. 🤢

When did that happen 🤡

* Out of all so far, only Appan Pengu, Aksh Jain and Rishitha Tanti has stood out for me. Aksh Jain was the best, so incredibly innocent and pure, my heart was full of emotions during his segment. ❤️

One day i will check them out... I am still not over that one episode i watched. I was happy to see Sonali and Mouni as judges, but didn't expect to see them start waterworks in every 2 mins as u mentioned 🤡

Even the moderator feels no passion for this show 🤣

robedward thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

It was quite underwhelming to be honest I hope we get to see Amit tomorrow. Or did he already perform?

I didn't see him. I saw one popping guy with same look as Amit but that guy was too forceful in his popping to be Amit.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I know rupsa k fans hai sb idhar but why she's coming to did, isn't it an disadvantage for other kids? They didn't even try to hide it, as if putting more pressure on other kids deko ek show ki winner ayi hai already. If really her mom is putting pressure on her that's just sad 

On a separate note the set looks like sony se utha liya minus the clarity of picture and lighting 😏

robedward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

I know rupsa k fans hai sb idhar but why she's coming to did, isn't it an disadvantage for other kids? They didn't even try to hide it, as if putting more pressure on other kids deko ek show ki winner ayi hai already. If really her mom is putting pressure on her that's just sad 

On a separate note the set looks like sony se utha liya minus the clarity of picture and lighting 😏

It's normal in the competition world. U urself already said that u have been seeing Neelu in every other singing competition 🤣 

Also it will make others try to do better cause she is their competition and she will work hard cause she has a rep to protect 🤣 hope her skipper gives her good choreo.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's normal in the competition world. U urself already said that u have been seeing Neelu in every other singing competition 🤣 

Also it will make others try to do better cause she is their competition and she will work hard cause she has a rep to protect 🤣 hope her skipper gives her good choreo.

neelu didn't win na. Hopefully abhi nahi ayegi kisipe 

What's weird if rupsa now going to two primetime gec shows, and unlike other shows where judges go"omg kon ho tum" Remo didn't treat the audience like gadhas🤣 jeetne k bad ana is weird. Let's see kya hota hai. I doubt she will stay till finale, doesn't look good