Originally posted by: mahi0912
Guys SD 4 baccha party is officially back🥳
Cannot wait, I hope they do get selected!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: mahi0912
Guys SD 4 baccha party is officially back🥳
Cannot wait, I hope they do get selected!!
Tejas's story today. They are all back guys, it's happening!! Street O Classical back again! 🥳🥳Cannot keep calm! Also auditions are over I think which means they all are probably selected.

Originally posted by: O3V6DCLYU5NGBGWG
Tejas's story today. They are all back guys, it's happening!! Street O Classical back again! 🥳🥳Cannot keep calm! Also auditions are over I think which means they all are probably selected.
Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika re e e e e e e e eeeeeeeeee eeeeeee e e e e e e e e e
🥳🥳🥳
Loving this excitement guysss 😆
Also, is there any more content from Pratiti? Haven’t seen much of her from sets apart from that story. And where is our Baccha party ki promo on zee’s official page? I looked up on ig and yt but couldn’t find it 🤪 Have only seen the blurred version Tejas posted. And curious to see who’s the fifth kid with them. Haven’t heard of him before.
Originally posted by: felixisfelilah
Loving this excitement guysss 😆
Also, is there any more content from Pratiti? Haven’t seen much of her from sets apart from that story. And where is our Baccha party ki promo on zee’s official page? I looked up on ig and yt but couldn’t find it 🤪 Have only seen the blurred version Tejas posted. And curious to see who’s the fifth kid with them. Haven’t heard of him before.
Pratiti did a live yesterday I think and confirmed she is back on a reality show with her sister and that she can't name the show but will slowly give updates. It was too funny as her mom was dictating things behind the camera and they were so conscious of not revealing the name of the show 🤣 But it's confirmed they have been selected since she said please support us and make us reach finale lol.
Colors suck at promotion. Baccha party promotion ad is on Colors YouTube video but not their insta page. They are hardly promoting. The fifth kid is an Assamese girl I think, Jidnyasa Bhoi. Her footwork looks impressive from her insta videos.
And there Sony is promoting every single kid of theirs for Superstar Singer. Seriously for all the horrible things Sony does, no one can beat them in promoting the kids and shows. Timely update of promos and performances, good sets, etc. I just saw Rupsa's BTS and the DID practice and changing rooms are so freaking dirty! Rupsa was in something that looked like a changing room YUCK it was so so dirty, horrible! 😵
This Moon Cape has more action than the whole Batman series and that guy has a huge cape 🤢
https://giphy.com/gifs/moonknight-mooncape-JkjtMVhQY96IyOeJYl
https://giphy.com/gifs/moonknight-mooncape-tuMcTr5DYX0ZAfWxbA
https://giphy.com/gifs/moonknight-mooncape-rflQNS2dn6EdjitcLN
Ole ole olllleeeee... D se hota hein DalRing 🤣
I didn't know Bishal is working with Vau 😳 though good for him.