Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Guys guys guys most of the SD kids are back!!! I was right! Shweta just posted a story with Pratiti in a rehearsal hall with other kids practicing behind. Pratiti posted a video dancing behind a background which is the same where both Pari and Anshika posted another video dancing. And like I said yesterday they both posted a photo with Aneesh. And Anshika also has photos with other kids who auditioned for Dance Deewane. I don't know what's happening but I think they are coming back! This time Dance Deewane has spots for solos, duos and groups, just imagine the SD4 kids forming duos/group and coming on DD!! 

Itni khushi that I finally remembered everybody's ID and tagged everyone at once without cheating , pretty sure I must have left some behind🤣

Wow amazing news ❤❤

Bold:  just for fun any ideas for group or duos? 

Ig anshika and aneesh can make a good pair. I also always wanted neerja + arshiya but yeah that's not possible 😅

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0912

Wow amazing news ❤❤

Bold:  just for fun any ideas for group or duos? 

Ig anshika and aneesh can make a good pair. I also always wanted neerja + arshiya but yeah that's not possible 😅

Yes it is official I think they are shooting for Dance Deewane, Pari just reposted a story which says shoot day for DD. 

https://instagram.com/stories/the_pari_tamang_superdancer4/2803966945198961719?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

That means Pari, Anshika, Aneesh and Pratiti are coming back 🥳 

Also saw some other story where all the kids were dancing on Super dancer song. I think I saw Pratiti's sister there as well with whom she puts up dance videos. So guess she has come with her for duo.

And I have a feeling Pari-Anshika-Aneesh have come for trio ?

Edited by Justice4Samosa - 2 years ago
robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Guys guys guys most of the SD kids are back!!! I was right! Shweta just posted a story with Pratiti in a rehearsal hall with other kids practicing behind. Pratiti posted a video dancing behind a background which is the same where both Pari and Anshika posted another video dancing. And like I said yesterday they both posted a photo with Aneesh. And Anshika also has photos with other kids who auditioned for Dance Deewane. I don't know what's happening but I think they are coming back! This time Dance Deewane has spots for solos, duos and groups, just imagine the SD4 kids forming duos/group and coming on DD!! 

Itni khushi that I finally remembered everybody's ID and tagged everyone at once without cheating , pretty sure I must have left some behind🤣

My hero and sassy babies are backkk  tell me when to watch Mommaaaaa  otherwise i wouldn't know  

Now i feel i have motivation to watch DDJ  DID just wasn't doing it for me, even though Rupsa is thr 🤪 but the news of SD4 kids in another show, bestest news everrrrrrrrrrrrr 

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Sd kids coming back on other hand Indian idol folks r also doing another sony show 

All is good but where is my sir sanchit? Flo ka chod hi do she's in her own world but sanchit should do a show man. He deserves to be top star. 

God of dance deserves Solo show  

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Sd kids coming back on other hand Indian idol folks r also doing another sony show 

All is good but where is my sir sanchit? Flo ka chod hi do she's in her own world but sanchit should do a show man. He deserves to be top star. 

It would have been great if he also came for dance deewane junior and about flow agree with let her be happy in her own world and if she want to do reality show again bade hokar aaye.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: robedward

God of dance deserves Solo show  

He really deserves it would love to see him dance plus as a solo contestant. 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: robedward

My hero and sassy babies are backkk  tell me when to watch Mommaaaaa  otherwise i wouldn't know  

Now i feel i have motivation to watch DDJ  DID just wasn't doing it for me, even though Rupsa is thr 🤪 but the news of SD4 kids in another show, bestest news everrrrrrrrrrrrr 

It's starting from May 🥳

And here's a peek of the sassy babies Anshika and Pari at 7:05 minute mark 🤣

https://bit.ly/3tMjUn8

altgr thumbnail

Great decision to bring the original trio in Grand Premiere itself.

BTW where's the forum? I have PMed all the GMs and Vijay twice regarding the forum but sadly no response yet.