Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Yeah Boogie Woogie was there but it was more of a casual show. DID was like a proper reality show with professional dancers, skippers, etc that paved way for many such reality shows. I saw a post on Instagram from someone working for Frames that they are coming back with DID super moms and auditions are on.

Aksh performed on I think last Saturday episode. Here's the performance.

https://youtu.be/PfLhyGUKZiQ

Such a lovely kid 😍 Though don't think he has been selected for top 13

Him I did see him and he is really good but I thought you are talking about someone else. I was like who is Aksh Jain coz his last name is Soni.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

I was checking Dance Deewane Juniors audition pictures on instagram and suddenly in one of them saw Pari's mom standing behind Pankaj. Then I checked Pari's account where she is dancing with Anshika saying meeting after a long time. And then I checked Anshika's account and saw her picture with both Pari and Aneesh and her saying meeting then after a long time. Please tell me they are here for the auditions 😭😭

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbjnT-uJsNq/?utm_medium=copy_link

mahi0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I was checking Dance Deewane Juniors audition pictures on instagram and suddenly in one of them saw Pari's mom standing behind Pankaj. Then I checked Pari's account where she is dancing with Anshika saying meeting after a long time. And then I checked Anshika's account and saw her picture with both Pari and Aneesh and her saying meeting then after a long time. Please tell me they are here for the auditions 😭😭

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbjnT-uJsNq/?utm_medium=copy_link

That seems like a lot of jasoosi momma🀣 if they are here for auditions, it would be nice to see some familiar faces again ❀❀

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

FELIX WHERE ARE YOU FELIX WHERE ARE YOU FELIX WHERE ARE YOU??!!

I don't think anyone else would've been as happy as Felix today. I couldn't stop myself from posting here after watching Rupsa's mega audition today. WHAT IS THIS GIRL??!! She did semi classical like a freaking pro!!! Can't believe this baby who was still drinking from a milk bottle in Super Dancer has become such a graceful dancer!! 😍😍

Absolutely loved the Mega Audition, the judges have chosen some terrific dancers this season!!πŸ‘

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Guys guys guys most of the SD kids are back!!! I was right! Shweta just posted a story with Pratiti in a rehearsal hall with other kids practicing behind. Pratiti posted a video dancing behind a background which is the same where both Pari and Anshika posted another video dancing. And like I said yesterday they both posted a photo with Aneesh. And Anshika also has photos with other kids who auditioned for Dance Deewane. I don't know what's happening but I think they are coming back! This time Dance Deewane has spots for solos, duos and groups, just imagine the SD4 kids forming duos/group and coming on DD!! 

Itni khushi that I finally remembered everybody's ID and tagged everyone at once without cheating , pretty sure I must have left some behind🀣

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Knew it I had missed someone πŸ˜†

reborn-re thumbnail

Guys guys guys most of the SD kids are back!!! I was right! Shweta just posted a story with Pratiti in a rehearsal hall with other kids practicing behind. Pratiti posted a video dancing behind a background which is the same where both Pari and Anshika posted another video dancing. And like I said yesterday they both posted a photo with Aneesh. And Anshika also has photos with other kids who auditioned for Dance Deewane. I don't know what's happening but I think they are coming back! This time Dance Deewane has spots for solos, duos and groups, just imagine the SD4 kids forming duos/group and coming on DD!! 

Itni khushi that I finally remembered everybody's ID and tagged everyone at once without cheating , pretty sure I must have left some behind🀣

All of them are coming for dance deewane junior if then that’s great. 

reborn-re thumbnail

FELIX WHERE ARE YOU FELIX WHERE ARE YOU FELIX WHERE ARE YOU??!!

I don't think anyone else would've been as happy as Felix today. I couldn't stop myself from posting here after watching Rupsa's mega audition today. WHAT IS THIS GIRL??!! She did semi classical like a freaking pro!!! Can't believe this baby who was still drinking from a milk bottle in Super Dancer has become such a graceful dancer!! 😍😍

Absolutely loved the Mega Audition, the judges have chosen some terrific dancers this season!!πŸ‘

She was so good yesterday and yes loved the mega audition.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Top 15 of DID Lil Masters.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbnXKwfhLBH/?utm_medium=copy_link

From auditions my favorites are Rupsa, Rishita and Apun Pegu. Three fabulous dancers with fantastic expressions, especially Ritisha Tanti. I actually see another Rupsa in her. Some of the boys are also too good, such light footwork. Really a great mix of contestants so far though it sucks there's no one doing classical this time :(

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sd kids coming back on other hand Indian idol folks r also doing another sony show 

All is good but where is my sir sanchit? Flo ka chod hi do she's in her own world but sanchit should do a show man. He deserves to be top star.