Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Heyyyyyy... Its weekend... Means time to remember, mention, tag Felix 🤣 i am remembering u Felix with this song which is everywhere in YT  but from the translated lyrics seems like pretty devotional, full of amazing instrumental sounds 🤗 perfect for the killing summery heat and Ramadan at the same time 🤗

https://youtu.be/LGCvRk7judU

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: robedward

Olllleeeeeeeee 🤗 Oh myyy goddddddd.... This was sooooooooo gooooodddddddddddd 👏

If they showed this on TV, others would have been disqualified from being pplz favorite 🤣 I don't remember how many performances were there in grand premier but none of them stood out like Queen Rupsa's 👏 full of dance and ada, unlike the kushti waalos 🤡 kudos to Dukhi Paul for this beauty  

And Rupsa looks so grown up yaaaaarrrr 😭 we r getting old 🤡

and Tejas still looks pint size 🤣

Rupsa eats everyone alive 😆 Today she did a trio with two guys, lmao literally ate them up. No one was even looking at the boys, even Aruna Irani started screaming RUPSAA 🤣

robedward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

You guys Ruspa danced to Bangle ke peeche again today, what a pro she is becoming day after day. I'm sure almost all of us remember her amazing dance on the same song on SD3. But Zee again did her dirty. Kept her performance at the end, didn't show any good comments and ended the show on them getting buzzer  😡 Why is Zee doing this to Rupsa? Also I have a feeling Aruna Irani remembers Rupsa given how excitedly she was screaming her name!

The online episode was 1:04:45 and Rupsa's performance started at 1:00:00, no time for elaborate comment or anything but hen duo time for dancing with the guest, making jokes on the mummy's account, hugging the others 🤡

robedward thumbnail

Finally the competition has started. Loved Vartika and Manasi's performance. They were so good! And Vaibhav has again started toppling Adhyashree everywhere like Soumit 

How did u survive that episode Momma!!!! I was laughing soooooo hard smiley37

Vartika and Vartika Junior were pretty good, better than her Grand Premier wala act. The most highlighted part for me was that "gehri naino waale, lehri naino waale" smiley42 chummeshwari smiley32

Then a 5yr old size of a baby monkey was lagao-ing thumkas with such passion smiley37 i was laughing soooooooooooooo hard yaar smiley37 i was looking at her hands and feet.. so tiny smiley37 and those expressions smiley37

And then came 3 more tiny creatures dancing on "Do sang ek jaan do dil ek jaan manzil ek hai" smiley37 it was too much for me smiley37smiley37smiley37

But till date no one could dethrone Yogesh & Vaibhav wala act smiley37 that was beyond hilarious smiley37

https://youtu.be/WAhOk2NYdf4

The Vegas Cabaret Girls were pretty mess.. they were going too fast and the only thing i liked when they were in the stairs doing "yeh mera dil" smiley44

Rupsa and the guys did a good job but i can't help but compare it to Nishant's choreo Momma smiley44 that was epic so this one paled a little bit for me. Arghhhhhhhh.... Should delete Super Dancer Chapter 3 if i wanna enjoy Rupsa smiley44

Also how the tables have turned. Once paul played an amputee with Vaishnavi, today he performed with an actual amputee kid smiley19 it was very heart breaking to see a kid suffer like this smiley19

mahi0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Haven't started to watch the show religiously yet but just came across this video

https://youtu.be/qhEJ5wE3cYQ

I am so not used to such early eliminations🤣🤣 I mean it was grand premiere just last week😂damn SD 4 ne aadat kharaab kar di hai😂😂

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: robedward

How did u survive that episode Momma!!!! I was laughing soooooo hard smiley37

Vartika and Vartika Junior were pretty good, better than her Grand Premier wala act. The most highlighted part for me was that "gehri naino waale, lehri naino waale" smiley42 chummeshwari smiley32

Then a 5yr old size of a baby monkey was lagao-ing thumkas with such passion smiley37 i was laughing soooooooooooooo hard yaar smiley37 i was looking at her hands and feet.. so tiny smiley37 and those expressions smiley37

And then came 3 more tiny creatures dancing on "Do sang ek jaan do dil ek jaan manzil ek hai" smiley37 it was too much for me smiley37smiley37smiley37

But till date no one could dethrone Yogesh & Vaibhav wala act smiley37 that was beyond hilarious smiley37

https://youtu.be/WAhOk2NYdf4

The Vegas Cabaret Girls were pretty mess.. they were going too fast and the only thing i liked when they were in the stairs doing "yeh mera dil" smiley44

Rupsa and the guys did a good job but i can't help but compare it to Nishant's choreo Momma smiley44 that was epic so this one paled a little bit for me. Arghhhhhhhh.... Should delete Super Dancer Chapter 3 if i wanna enjoy Rupsa smiley44

Also how the tables have turned. Once paul played an amputee with Vaishnavi, today he performed with an actual amputee kid smiley19 it was very heart breaking to see a kid suffer like this smiley19

I couldn't survive the episode Robz saw almost everything after Adhyashree's performance in fast forward mode 🤣 Adhyashree can't even walk she was looking so funny trying to do the thumkas of Lavani, so cute 🤣

I didn't like the Jeetendra- Sridevi trio act too. Too many stunts for a song like that. Rishita should've been paired with someone who dances Bollywood, both her partners are contemporary dancers. I find the whole team making very weak including the skippers. I couldn't even sit through the Cabaret. I mean it still looked okay on that kid who is 11 but both the Srishtis are what 5 years old? And them doing such steps 🤢

True about Ahmed's performance, it was so so good and heart touching esp when Paul starts dancing with him 😔

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0912

Haven't started to watch the show religiously yet but just came across this video

https://youtu.be/qhEJ5wE3cYQ

I am so not used to such early eliminations🤣🤣 I mean it was grand premiere just last week😂damn SD 4 ne aadat kharaab kar di hai😂😂

Well the SD gods have fooled you 🤣 this is from the mega audition day, no elimination yet for top 15. 😆

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Btw saw a fanvid on bridgerton2. I didnt find the girl acting that great. Always same stale expression, even crying felt like it didn't come from inside. No undercurrent of sexual tension either. 

I remembered you when I was going through the 25min log vid. Was it actually bad or i don't get the appeal? 

mahi0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Well the SD gods have fooled you 🤣 this is from the mega audition day, no elimination yet for top 15. 😆

Wow didn't know that🤣 thank god I was like what's wrong with the production house 😂😂 

robedward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Btw saw a fanvid on bridgerton2. I didnt find the girl acting that great. Always same stale expression, even crying felt like it didn't come from inside. No undercurrent of sexual tension either. 

I remembered you when I was going through the 25min log vid. Was it actually bad or i don't get the appeal? 

It was bad if u r judging from a normal person's perspective, not a lonely, bored out of mind, looking for romance kinda perspective 🤣 

The script writing was really really bad cause i can tell u what went on in 8 episodes for the leads in few words...

I hate u... U hate me... I'm a gentleman... I love my sister... I want my sister to be happy.. .. u vex me... Now tell me u hate me... No we can't do this... I love u 🤣

I don't think they were allowed to reshoot anything, just one shot cause the acting for both of them were below average especially for Jonathan cause he was much better in S1.

If u have nothing better to do like me on a weekend, u can give it a try but that 25min vid kinda summed up the whole season for the leads 🤣