Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

I was about to write the same thing. Seeing today's performance, my respect for our SD4 kids increased doublefold. The kids in season 4 were so so so goood that it's going to take a lot of time for me to enjoy the dancing of the new kids in DID. 

So true yaar  how come SD got such great kids but DID didn't i mean not a single performance appealed today costume and setup can't make a great performance

SD3-4 and DD3 kids really set a high bar as far dancing goes  

Where was the dance in today's episode??? There were hardly any steps except for maybe Rishita to a certain extent. Even with Rishita, she actually danced better when she did the film's choreography than what Vaibhav had set for her. Who does flips in a song like Dholida? πŸ€‘ Adhyashree is too small to be a part of such a show. She was purely chosen to keep the show entertaining. As usual I think the stronger kids performances are being kept for tomorrow but still not a patch in front of Super Dancer. Also this made me value the format of Super Dancer even more. Like Felix always used to say it's a completely different feeling to watch the Guru-Shishya format than individual dancers dancing.

I was more fan of the kids duet one day, guru shishya duet next day kind of format but it didn't happen enough in SD4 πŸ˜­

Also some really bad skipper choices. Rupsa in Paul's team? Rishita in Vaibhav's team? I mean how?? why? πŸ€‘

Yeh toh UparWale and Remo jaane πŸ€‘ but i don't think Vartika is a good choice for kids, maybe teens and then adults, but not kids. They are too young for her kinda choreo 

P.S where is Felix 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: robedward

Yo Momma Samosa....u can't imagine what has happened πŸ€£ i watched the grand premier episode of DID Lil Masters πŸ€£ and after the last girl who performed Bichua, i went to YT and watched Esha's one to forget DID one πŸ€£ Esha was faaaarrrrr better πŸ€£ and that Chota Vartika  didn't like her performance, some how the movements were not syncing with La Muzica  

P.S  i already forgot what else i watched πŸ€£

Same here the minute she started dancing on that song mujhe esha ka performance ki yaad aaya and her was better than this girl. 

reborn-re thumbnail

I was about to write the same thing. Seeing today's performance, my respect for our SD4 kids increased doublefold. The kids in season 4 were so so so goood that it's going to take a lot of time for me to enjoy the dancing of the new kids in DID. Where was the dance in today's episode??? There were hardly any steps except for maybe Rishita to a certain extent. Even with Rishita, she actually danced better when she did the film's choreography than what Vaibhav had set for her. Who does flips in a song like Dholida? πŸ€‘ Adhyashree is too small to be a part of such a show. She was purely chosen to keep the show entertaining. As usual I think the stronger kids performances are being kept for tomorrow but still not a patch in front of Super Dancer. Also this made me value the format of Super Dancer even more. Like Felix always used to say it's a completely different feeling to watch the Guru-Shishya format than individual dancers dancing.

Also some really bad skipper choices. Rupsa in Paul's team? Rishita in Vaibhav's team? I mean how?? why? πŸ€‘

I thought I only felt that way I was like where is the dance. I skip the Vartika junior uska audition ke performance baad dekha hi nahi. Coz I don’t think those moves are appropriate for kids. Overall underwhelming episode tha hopefully tomorrow acha ho.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

So pumped up watching this story. Pretty sure Shweta is choreographing Pratiti again for Dance Deewane. And if my guess is right then this time I think Pratiti is coming with other classical dancers as a team. Cannot wait to relive SD4 days again 😭

Just hear the snippet of the song πŸ”₯

https://instagram.com/stories/shweta_warrier/2808353226831921714?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Did they just edit out Rupsa's performance from the episode today? WTH? πŸ˜•

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did they just edit out Rupsa's performance from the episode today? WTH? πŸ˜•

😳😳😳

Is there gonna be another weekend for Grand Premier? I wanted to see if Geeta and Terry recognized Rupsa or not πŸ€£ Aisi bachchi pehli baar dekh rahi hoon πŸ€£ 

Anyway, my observation for this second episode, there's not much diversity among the participants  the girls are in the making of next Item Dancer and the boys are in the making of my boi Tejas πŸ€£

Like seriously, one or two item dancers are ok, but allllllllllll  the girl doing "Aisa Jadoo" was okay but her costume totally robbed her performance. Not just her, most of the costumes were totally underwhelming. I don't know what to make of the kids of DID cause the charisma, the charm, the presence all are missing, or is it the picture quality of Zee πŸ€‘ but SD4-DD3 totally ruined me and set a real high bar for what to expect from a dancer  

I again went back to watch Pari's "Jee Karda", what a kid yaar and what attitude  

https://youtu.be/EASUO158lyc

and Akash-Vivek's "Inna Sona" which was like a warm hug wala performance  

https://youtu.be/ypWhvltyfYo

That last "awa jawa ke mein yaaranu mangawa" was soooooooπŸ€—

Tell tell Justice Momma what did u think of sunday episode.

Edited by robedward - 2 years ago
reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: robedward

😳😳😳

Is there gonna be another weekend for Grand Premier? I wanted to see if Geeta and Terry recognized Rupsa or not πŸ€£ Aisi bachchi pehli baar dekh rahi hoon πŸ€£ 

Anyway, my observation for this second episode, there's not much diversity among the participants  the girls are in the making of next Item Dancer and the boys are in the making of my boi Tejas πŸ€£

Like seriously, one or two item dancers are ok, but allllllllllll  the girl doing "Aisa Jadoo" was okay but her costume totally robbed her performance. Not just her, most of the costumes were totally underwhelming. I don't know what to make of the kids of DID cause the charisma, the charm, the presence all are missing, or is it the picture quality of Zee πŸ€‘ but SD4-DD3 totally ruined me and set a real high bar for what to expect from a dancer  

I again went back to watch Pari's "Jee Karda", what a kid yaar and what attitude  

https://youtu.be/EASUO158lyc

and Akash-Vivek's "Inna Sona" which was like a warm hug wala performance  

https://youtu.be/ypWhvltyfYo

That last "awa jawa ke mein yaaranu mangawa" was soooooooπŸ€—

Tell tell Justice Momma what did u think of sunday episode.

I feel like I am watching dance show jo moves and song diye hai ye dekh ke nahin lagta ki ye baccho ka show and woh excitement hi nahi hai jo pichle seasons me hua karta tha. My god that Vivek and akash performance it was on another level and pari ka toh kya bolu mein.

Edited by reborn-re - 2 years ago
altgr thumbnail

TRP for Mega Audition Week - 1.3

Opening week was 2.0

Second week was 1.2

Other Weekend Shows TRP this week

Naagin 6 - 1.8

India's Got Talent - 1.3

TKSS - 1.1

Smart Jodi - 1.1

Hunarbaaz - 0.9