Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mynameislilah thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guyssss I donno what's wrong with IF or whatever but I can't access my account even though it's wayy past the date for reactivation ugh. Anyways thanks for all the gaalis and missing me comments πŸ€—

As for DID, well, I did watch one episode, ovbviously for Rupsa's audition πŸ€ͺ  I didn't like her audition at all. Looked to me as if she was trying too hard to be in Vartika's team, not to mention the moves were way too adulty. But absolutely loved her mega audition like Momma mentioned. Haven't seen many other auditions. That episode itself was quite unremarkable. I like Sonali as a judge and Mouni doesn't seem bad either, but those three definitely need some more chemistry to make the judge's panel interesting πŸ€‘

And like you guys were saying, the selected kids look wayyy too mediocre compared to the versatality and uniqueness the SD4 kids brought. I have seen all these kids multiple times already in the promos and still can't tell anyone apart   Also, maybe the fact that most of these kids were rejected from SD lmao. I have known Appun since SD3. Have seen her in soo many BTS pics and scenes. She auditioned for both SD3 and SD4 I think, but we never got to see her acts on screen. Same with Shrishti Negi. I remember seeing her in SD auditions and hers was actually aired. The other girl Shrushti? Pretty sure she was the same girl who did london thumakda in SD4 auditions though she looked too tiny then lol. Also, why is Adhyashree even there? I saw some of her videos, and she can barely walk, much less dance πŸ€ͺ  All the boys are pretty unmemorable. The only standouts to me from the promos were Sagar and Sadiya (wannabe Vartika, but a good one). Also, if she's utilized properly, Rupsa can trump all of them. But I don't think that's happening cuz pretty sure she was only brought to play the winner card and bank on her popularity. Was anyways wondering when they're gonna sideline her and looks like it has already started happening πŸ€ͺ

As for DDJ, ooooo emmmm geee yess my bachhas are baaacckkk!! πŸ˜³  I'm excited for all of them, but especially ma bwoi Tejas. Have you guys seen his recent reels? If anybody embodies the phrase 'Smooth like butter', that's him   @Robz, sorry but there was a duet reel with Tejas and Aneesh and I'm sure even you would admit Aneesh wasn't halfway as good πŸ€ͺ  And yep, Parii Pratiti Anshika... all the kids robbed in SD are back πŸ₯³  Not sure how it's gonna turn out but DDJ sure has me excited. Waise bhi, was missing TS β˜ΊοΈ  Though it's going to be quite tough to match up to the appeal of SD. The reason SD worked was because it was unique and wasn't trying to imitate anything else. Meanwhile, DID is trying too much to be SD that it feels like a sasta copy. While watching the auditions, eveything looked soo similar that I half expected Geeta Dada and Shilpa to show up on the judge's seat  DDJ ka format ka bhi koi pata nahi. Or let's just hope SD5 starts soon 

Btw guys, don't begrudge me when I disappear again cuz ye wala account I'm not liking lol πŸ€‘  It's anyways Ramzan, so I'm not watching anything and like y'all said, maybe only SD5 can bring me baack πŸ˜† Mommaa and Robzz,,, you both are missed πŸ€—  And the rest of you peeps too, Mahi Romya Yami Haal (where's Aastha?) Keep discussing!! I might be an invisible stalker from now cuz door rehna humse nahi hota πŸ€ͺ

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixisfelilah

Guyssss I donno what's wrong with IF or whatever but I can't access my account even though it's wayy past the date for reactivation ugh. Anyways thanks for all the gaalis and missing me comments πŸ€—

Wohooo welcome back Felix πŸ₯³Kind of felt you were unable to login to the account, not sorry for the gaalis πŸ€£

As for DID, well, I did watch one episode, ovbviously for Rupsa's audition πŸ€ͺ  I didn't like her audition at all. Looked to me as if she was trying too hard to be in Vartika's team, not to mention the moves were way too adulty. But absolutely loved her mega audition like Momma mentioned. Haven't seen many other auditions. That episode itself was quite unremarkable. I like Sonali as a judge and Mouni doesn't seem bad either, but those three definitely need some more chemistry to make the judge's panel interesting πŸ€‘

Same here, it's taking me time to warm upto the judges panel. Somehow I just don't see Remo judging a kid's show. πŸ˜† I like Mouni and Sonali but still it's not easy to match up to the SD4 judges because they themselves would act like kids lol. But I did like Geeta and Terrence in the last episode. It was really an emotional one with the DID connect.

And like you guys were saying, the selected kids look wayyy too mediocre compared to the versatality and uniqueness the SD4 kids brought. I have seen all these kids multiple times already in the promos and still can't tell anyone apart   Also, maybe the fact that most of these kids were rejected from SD lmao. I have known Appun since SD3. Have seen her in soo many BTS pics and scenes. She auditioned for both SD3 and SD4 I think, but we never got to see her acts on screen. Same with Shrishti Negi. I remember seeing her in SD auditions and hers was actually aired. The other girl Shrushti? Pretty sure she was the same girl who did london thumakda in SD4 auditions though she looked too tiny then lol. Also, why is Adhyashree even there? I saw some of her videos, and she can barely walk, much less dance πŸ€ͺ  All the boys are pretty unmemorable. The only standouts to me from the promos were Sagar and Sadiya (wannabe Vartika, but a good one).

Yes, yes most of them have auditioned for SD earlier I too remember seeing many of them. πŸ˜† Srishti had come in SD4 like you said. I really don't get why they chose Adhyashree. She isn't even old enough to walk properly plus I really find it annoying when small kids speak like adults. The whole innocence of SD4 or Super Dancer in general is missing. I remember there were these two amazing girls who were best friends and auditioned together- They both were such beautiful dancers. They had also come for SD4 too yet they chose Adhyashree over them πŸ€ͺ

Also, if she's utilized properly, Rupsa can trump all of them. But I don't think that's happening cuz pretty sure she was only brought to play the winner card and bank on her popularity. Was anyways wondering when they're gonna sideline her and looks like it has already started happening πŸ€ͺ

I still can't believe Felix that they dropped Rupsa's performance from the grand premiere, like how? How can they single out one kid and drop her performance like that. The most irritating part is that it's not available to watch anywhere. Not on Zee5 or Youtube. Someone did upload on instagram and I did have a look, she danced on Kahe Ched Mohe I think but even that link got deleted. πŸ˜‘

Ramzaan Mubarak Felix and everyone else here observing the same πŸ€—Hope y'all have a great Eid ahead. Our eidi will be Felix coming here with a big bowl of sheer kurma πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† 

I'm so excited about Dance Deewane. It's starting in two weeks I believe since Hunarbaaz is having their semi finale this week. But stupid Colors hasn't started releasing promos much πŸ˜‘ Can't wait to see all the SD4 bacchas back and everyone here also back. It's gonna be a reunion and for once Dance Deewane forum is not gonna be a dead forum πŸ€£ (That depends on if we even get a forum at all πŸ€‘)

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: felixisfelilah

And like you guys were saying, the selected kids look wayyy too mediocre compared to the versatality and uniqueness the SD4 kids brought. I have seen all these kids multiple times already in the promos and still can't tell anyone apart   Also, maybe the fact that most of these kids were rejected from SD lmao. I have known Appun since SD3. Have seen her in soo many BTS pics and scenes. She auditioned for both SD3 and SD4 I think, but we never got to see her acts on screen. Same with Shrishti Negi. I remember seeing her in SD auditions and hers was actually aired. The other girl Shrushti? Pretty sure she was the same girl who did london thumakda in SD4 auditions though she looked too tiny then lol. Also, why is Adhyashree even there? I saw some of her videos, and she can barely walk, much less dance πŸ€ͺ  All the boys are pretty unmemorable. The only standouts to me from the promos were Sagar and Sadiya (wannabe Vartika, but a good one). Also, if she's utilized properly, Rupsa can trump all of them. But I don't think that's happening cuz pretty sure she was only brought to play the winner card and bank on her popularity. Was anyways wondering when they're gonna sideline her and looks like it has already started happening πŸ€ͺ

As for DDJ, ooooo emmmm geee yess my bachhas are baaacckkk!! πŸ˜³  I'm excited for all of them, but especially ma bwoi Tejas. Have you guys seen his recent reels? If anybody embodies the phrase 'Smooth like butter', that's him   @Robz, sorry but there was a duet reel with Tejas and Aneesh and I'm sure even you would admit Aneesh wasn't halfway as good πŸ€ͺ  And yep, Parii Pratiti Anshika... all the kids robbed in SD are back πŸ₯³  Not sure how it's gonna turn out but DDJ sure has me excited. Waise bhi, was missing TS β˜ΊοΈ  Though it's going to be quite tough to match up to the appeal of SD. The reason SD worked was because it was unique and wasn't trying to imitate anything else. Meanwhile, DID is trying too much to be SD that it feels like a sasta copy. While watching the auditions, eveything looked soo similar that I half expected Geeta Dada and Shilpa to show up on the judge's seat  DDJ ka format ka bhi koi pata nahi. Or let's just hope SD5 starts soon 

Btw guys, don't begrudge me when I disappear again cuz ye wala account I'm not liking lol πŸ€‘  It's anyways Ramzan, so I'm not watching anything and like y'all said, maybe only SD5 can bring me baack πŸ˜† Mommaa and Robzz,,, you both are missed πŸ€—  And the rest of you peeps too, Mahi Romya Yami Haal (where's Aastha?) Keep discussing!! I might be an invisible stalker from now cuz door rehna humse nahi hota πŸ€ͺ

Chalo won't give u galis in the holy month of Ramadan, take some Jadu ki Jhappi πŸ€— 

U already know my sentiments towards DID lil masters so not gonna say anything about that, I'm more interested in DDJ after all my bois and sassy babys are gonna be thr. As for Tejas outshining Aneesh, yeh toh hona hi hein, banda outshines his own guru who teaches him, Aneesh toh still a baby infront of him πŸ€£  

We are gonna mention u every weekend, don't worry πŸ€£ and on Eid Day, I'm gonna expect Hedwig with my eidi tied to the leg πŸ˜³ u don't have to worry about address,just tell Hedwig "take it to Robz" πŸ€£ 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am NOT watching DDJ coz the host is a dumbass jerk! He and my sweet Teju needs to breakup ASAP. 😑

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Finally the competition has started. Loved Vartika and Manasi's performance. They were so good! And Vaibhav has again started toppling Adhyashree everywhere like Soumit 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

They FINALLY uploaded Rupsa's performance guys, look how freaking amazing this doodh peeta little girl has grown up to be! πŸ₯²

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcHzpXFK70b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

You guys Ruspa danced to Bangle ke peeche again today, what a pro she is becoming day after day. I'm sure almost all of us remember her amazing dance on the same song on SD3. But Zee again did her dirty. Kept her performance at the end, didn't show any good comments and ended the show on them getting buzzer  πŸ˜‘ Why is Zee doing this to Rupsa? Also I have a feeling Aruna Irani remembers Rupsa given how excitedly she was screaming her name!

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

They FINALLY uploaded Rupsa's performance guys, look how freaking amazing this doodh peeta little girl has grown up to be! πŸ₯²

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcHzpXFK70b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Olllleeeeeeeee πŸ€— Oh myyy goddddddd.... This was sooooooooo gooooodddddddddddd πŸ‘

If they showed this on TV, others would have been disqualified from being pplz favorite πŸ€£ I don't remember how many performances were there in grand premier but none of them stood out like Queen Rupsa's πŸ‘ full of dance and ada, unlike the kushti waalos πŸ€‘ kudos to Dukhi Paul for this beauty  

And Rupsa looks so grown up yaaaaarrrr πŸ˜­ we r getting old πŸ€‘

and Tejas still looks pint size πŸ€£

Edited by robedward - 2 years ago