Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

OMG You read my post! I'm so flattered 😊❀️. I don't even care if you liked it or not, I'm just amazed you read it πŸ˜‚

My point in that post was to say it doesn't have to be a competition between the two characters. One being "more wrong" doesn't make the other character a hero. My opinion is that a victim of trauma can also be an abuser and that's definitely the case in Aarohi's story. The sides we've seen of Abhimanyu don't make him an abuser (in most people's opinion), but they do make him a person with toxic shades we shouldn't ignore. I think we should discuss both characters independently, praise them for their strides and provide constructive criticism on their downfalls but not in a personal way. For example, hate being directed towards Karishma (Aarohi's actress) on her IG isn't the way to go in my opinion. The comments I've seen weren't constructive criticism - they were rude, disrespectful, and at times, vile. A similar thing happened to the actress who played Vedika (one of Kartik's "wives" who received death threats from fans). 

Being a victim doesn't justify the abuse or exonerate them but it is a thing to consider because if we understand their history, we can improve their behaviour for the future and for the betterment of the people around them. 

Sorry I thought of commenting on your post but i got distracted and forgot but at the same time I Love Abhi so much that I am little biased for him. That I agree. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I do agree. I do not support Aarohi with whatever she did to Akshara or now doing for Kairav but at the same time I like Karishma. So when I come to forum and see this abusive language I feel why do we take them so personally. I am looking forward for Neilohi track because they make great chemistry after Abhira but so much hatred towards her takes that interest away. I tell same thing for Abhimanyu, you might dislike him for something he did and let's discuss that but avoid using abusive language. And going to  their personal accounts and abusing them is so so bad

Ps: I love Neil a lot and hoping Aarohi will respect that  relationship.

Edited by Harshadfan21 - 2 years ago
Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Sorry I thought of commenting on your post but i got distracted and forgot but at the same time I Love Abhi so much that I am little biased for him. That I agree. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

I do agree. I do not support Aarohi with whatever she did to Akshara or now doing for Kairav but at the same time I like Karishma. So when I come to forum and see this abusive language I feel why do we take them so personally. I am looking forward for Neilohi track because they make great chemistry after Abhira but so much hatred towards her takes that interest away. I tell same thing for Abhimanyu, you might dislike him for something he did and let's discuss that but avoid using abusive language. And going to  their personal accounts and abusing them is so so bad I don't understand how people can use that language so freely.  

Ps: I love Neil a lot and hoping Aarohi will respect that  relationship.

I'm hoping they don't pull a SSK2 scene where Aarohi marries Neil to get close to Abhi and put her sister down. Neil doesn't deserve that. Plus, I don't think he'll fall for that. 

Edited by Baarish_Sim - 2 years ago
PeacefulLove thumbnail

I'm hoping they don't pull a SSK2 scene where Aarohi marries Neil to get close to Abhi and put her sister down. Neil doesn't deserve that. Plus, I don't think he'll fall for that. 

Exactly Neil is too smart to fall for anything like that. In fact he is the first one who controls her from doing anything wrong. And to keep Aarohi grey and not negative this is needed. See so far Neil is only the best character if we see it that way who did no wrong. Others all have grey shades. 

Edited by Harshadfan21 - 2 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: austen-eliot

Thanks for your replies.. I am getting all my information about Abhimanyu and other characters from the same place you are getting it..from the show.

Parents have certain duties towards their children, the least of which is to provide financial support, which Harsh has done. Likewise children also have certain duties towards their parents, least of which is to behave respectfully towards them, which Abhimanyu is not doing. 

I understood you meant Akshu slapping Aarohi.. Sorry for the misunderstanding.. But I don't doubt Abhimanyu will hesitate to raise his hand on Aarohi if he feels she has done something to harm akshu because he is seen as slapping people number of times. 

Harsh is not a character I admire any more than I admire his son.. The arrogance, ego and violence are same in father and son. I hate the way Harsh u justly blames everything on Akshu and considers his son a bhola baccha who is lured away by her, as if he doesn't have any will of his own. 

Well I don’t see how Abhi has characteristics of a murderer but hey each to their own. Won’t argue any further on why I think Abhi is flawed yet worthy of redemption. 

Of course parents deserve the utmost respect, importance and love but I don’t think you appreciate just how complex Abhis relationship is with Harsh. It is not your average father son duo, their thread is tattered. It will take time to create peace between the two provided they agree to understand each other’s views and feelings. 

I really do not think a child can ever respect one parent who has abused their spouse. You have to earn the respect too, being a parent does not automatically give you that right unfortunately. As mentioned before, a parents responsibility is not just about providing financial resources. Abhi will never respect Harsh unless he changes his demeaning attitude towards other people such as his mother and Akshara.

I don’t think Abhi will ever slap Akshara. Maybe if his character goes through a drastic change but the Abhi we are seeing would never even let a fly hurt Akshara if it was up to him. I think it is quite evident that Akshara is his world. 

I agree with you on Harsh, he needs to tame his ego. Abhi has not shown such characteristics. Yes he has anger issues but not to the extent that he would hit his family and neither does he treat others differently. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

It is high time akshara does that 

I think Arohi is safe for now but if she ever puts Abhi in danger because of her lies or creates major rift between the two then Akshara will not tolerate. 

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

Exactly Neil is too smart to fall anything for like that. In fact he is the first one who controls her from doing anything wrong. And to keep Aarohi grey and not negative this is needed. See so far Neil is only the best character if see it that way who did no wrong. Others all have grey shades. 

Neil is what I expected Akshara to be like. His heart is infinitely kind and generous. He's forgiving but not blind. Harsh has done so much to him, yet Neil, begrudgingly, shows him respect. His way with words is spectacular - he doesn't mince his words but he doesn't coat them with malice or roughness. For example, his behaviour with Aarohi - he'll always call her out but adjust his tone to suit the sensitivity of the situation. His respect for relationships and desire to see everyone grow into the best versions of themselves is what he shares with Akshara. That's why they complement Aarohi and Abhi respectively. Where  Aarohi and Abhi get lost in their emotions, specifically rage and jealousy, Neil and Akshara see the bigger picture and try to set the situation right. 

PeacefulLove thumbnail

I also Love  watching Aarohis grey character. That Abhi Aarohi Tashan was so good to watch. I am enjoying the serial more now. Full Abhira romance and Aarohi Tashan and Neilohi Angsty  ❀️❀️❀️πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜

PeacefulLove thumbnail

Neil is what I expected Akshara to be like. His heart is infinitely kind and generous. He's forgiving but not blind. Harsh has done so much to him, yet Neil, begrudgingly, shows him respect. His way with words is spectacular - he doesn't mince his words but he doesn't coat them with malice or roughness. For example, his behaviour with Aarohi - he'll always call her out but adjust his tone to suit the sensitivity of the situation. His respect for relationships and desire to see everyone grow into the best versions of themselves is what he shares with Akshara. That's why they complement Aarohi and Abhi respectively. Where  Aarohi and Abhi get lost in their emotions, specifically rage and jealousy, Neil and Akshara see the bigger picture and try to set the situation right. 

How beautifully you wrote ❀️❀️❀️❀️ Loved it 😍😍😍

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

I also Love  watching Aarohis grey character. That Abhi Aarohi Tashan was so good to watch. I am enjoying the serial more now. Full Abhira romance and Aarohi Tashan and Neilohi Angsty  ❀️❀️❀️πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜

You know, I would think Abhi would've learnt his lesson with Aarohi by now πŸ˜‚. Challenging her never ends well, for anyone. Like yeah, she'll fall on her face (MD scam) but she'll take everyone down with her (Bade Papa being mad at both daughters and trying to get Abhi arrested). And before anyone comments, yes that's the sign of a sore loser and its a terrible look (insecurity, jealousy, etc.) on her. 

Especially since every time he goes against her like that, Akshara gets hurt on her sister's behalf. I'm not saying he's wrong (defend your partner and your marriage, it's your right!) especially since the Tashan is so exciting to watch (Karishma and Harshad's face-offs have an intensity I admire). I'm just saying he should be discreet about it like if Akshu saw it, I'd bet she'd be pissed (remember the 'phele bhai, ab behen ke piche pad gaya' dialogue). Akshara can confront Aarohi privately with power (as we saw when she confronted Aarohi about the fire lie), but she can't see other people do the same (when everyone was going against Aarohi at the mandir). Like the slap scene everyone's anticipating, I don't want it to be from Abhi. If it happens, it has to be from Akshara cause of their history, the fact that Akshu's always been Aarohi's victim, and Akshara is her bigger sister. Elder siblings have the right and responsibility to correct and reprimand their young. Abhi, as he's said so many times, is no one to Aarohi so he shouldn't. For example, he says Akshu knows nothing about the Harsh-Abhi history and shouldn't intervene unnecessarily, the same logic applies here. Akshu only intervened when all else failed. 

Edited by Baarish_Sim - 2 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I think Arohi is safe for now but if she ever puts Abhi in danger because of her lies or creates major rift between the two then Akshara will not tolerate. 

I’m anticipating that  will happen in the wedding itself