Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: ayushisingh29

oh please 🙄..a  medical degree is the ONLY thing that aarohi has ever achieved in her life on her own..rest whatever she has got is by manipulating people around her..

And if aarohi was such a great doctor and a topper then she should've worked hard to be on top and not dream about marrying a top surgeon who loves her sister and doesn't give a shit about her..

Aarohi is NOT a career oriented woman..she's a bloody opportunist who believes in using a successful man to reach on top..

Yes aarohi's motives were clear but WERE WRONG and she was the one who wanted to use abhimanyu Birla’s name ....aarohi is a girl who blackmailed and guilt tripped her sister to back out so that she can marry her sister's lover just because her sister's lover is a successful good looking doctor..that's all.

The ONLY thing in which she has manipulated akshu is in getting Abhimanyu..what a bad judgement in men that girl has! Where else have you seen her manipulating to appear better, in the entirety of the show so far? 

She's been a topper academically from her childhood.. As Akshu herself has said she has high IQ but is not wise in human relations.. And the great Abhimanyu Birla has also said that whatever kind of person she is, she is but a very good doctor.. She can work hard and reach high on her own, she wanted Abhimanyu because she made the mistake of thinking that being married to a top doctor will add more glamor to her portfolio..and Abhimanyu's family too wanted her as the bahu so it gave her more rope to fashion her dreams which all came crashing down when Abhimanyu said I love Akshu, not Aarohi.. 

Aarohi's motives in accepting Abhimanyu's proposal were not any more wrong than Abhimanyu's in proposing to her.. He did it to satisfy his family and at the same time to put pressure on Akshu.. I just CANNOT understand how this act of his doesn't seem so bad to people..Especially when he didn't bother to maintain the sanctity of the commitment.. To me it is one of the worst things a man can do.. More than Aarohi accepting the proposal in her delusion that she could as a wife somehow win him over from his (what must have seemed to her as she didn't believe in love and such things) sudden attraction to her self-effacing sister.. I have always said Akshu and Aarohi are poles apart in personality and neither understands the other.. Akshu is an easy person to sympathise with.. Aarohi is not..she's not obviously good, but now I think they will make her a complete villain for trps, but her character can be developed with more finesse as grey and still retain the elements which evoke sympathy..atleast for some of us who look below the surface.

And since the confession even akshu's character hasn't been so selfless and sacrificing as was earlier shown..she has her own style of selfishness and thoughtlessness to other people's needs. 

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

even i don't understand why people are so triggered by abhimanyu and call him a jerk..he is also a fictional Character like aarohi..what is their personal enmity to abhimanyu?? 

There was another post on Abhimanyu vs Aarohi that I think Baarish opened and now we are doing same. Well I do admire Abhimanyu for my own reasons ❤️❤️❤️ Yes Aarohi is wrong in lot of things too and I don't support her but we cannot deny that we use word like bitch, sl..., F*** and what not for her. Even when she was acting good, everyone in forum mostly held her responsible for heart attack though honestly all 3 were at fault. Yes blame them but avoid using abusive language on characters be it Abhimanyu, Akshara or Aarohi. The characters here are sketched grey with flaws but not completely negative.  That's my POV but if you guys do not agree with me. That's ok too.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@OP Completely agree

Edited by Pr1yanka - 2 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail

seriously aarohi pushing thaali wasn't childish..she was planning and plotting to ruin the tilak function..aarohi herself admitted in yesterday's episode's last scene that she was only planning to separate lovebirds but now she'll also ruin the birla family..and after this villainous act you still think aarohi is childish?? 

For you abhimanyu is a jerk because he called out aarohi for her bullshit 🙄..then what else should abhimanyu do?? Should he just stand in a corner and watch aarohi's nonsense??

Aarohi is hurt and jealous and that's okay..nobody should force her to be happy..

But aarohi has NO RIGHT to spoil akshara and abhimanyu's wedding rituals..

No matter what happened in the past aarohi has no right to do planning and plotting against her sister..aarohi needs to accept the truth that abhimanyu never loved her and MOVE ON..

Word!

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I dont know what Abhi will do but I can already foresee that Akshara will slap Arohi one day. Thats going to happen. 

It is high time akshara does that 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

geez you're really an abhimanyu hater..okay I respect your opinion..just because some people like abhimanyu doesn't mean you should also like him and that's okay..same way some people can see the wrongdoings of aarohi but you can't and on top of that you justify aarohi by degrading abhimanyu..that's also okay..its your opinion and you are entitled to it..

Now coming to some of the points that you mentioned in above post about abhimanyu are entirely in incorrect..so I'd like to correct it..abhimanyu's violence against random people was because that man was disrespecting his girlfriend and abhimanyu just tried to defend that woman..that man first hit abhimanyu and then abhimanyu started hitting him..defending a woman's dignity in public and trying to reprimand her abusive boyfriend is not wrong..

Now coming to his behavior with his father..we still don't know anything about harshvardhan and abhimanyu's past and why he hates his father so much..so instead of passing a judgement we should wait for a clear picture and let the Birla family's past to get revealed..

Then uninviting his father to his wedding is not abhimanyu's fault..abhimanyu clearly went to his father and offered him sweets but harshvardhan started breaking things and gave an ultimatum that he'll never accept akshara as his daughter in law..so abhimanyu uninvited him to his wedding..in the morning when manjari insisted him to speak to harsh..then abhimanyu was going to try but harsh again started fighting an ego war with his son..

Now coming to manjari..abhimanyu never forced manjari for anything..expecting your mother to choose and prioritize you is not a crime..according to abhimanyu manjari is his only guardian and her refusing to attend his Tilak and marriage functions really hurt him..wouldn't you be hurt if your mother chose to not attend an important occasion of your life?? Haven't you ever complained to your mother about anything ?? He didn't ask his mother to Apologize ..manjari apologized to abhimanyu because she knew that she was being unfair to him..

Now coming to neil..well I don't understand how you interpreted such a cute scene in a negative way..abhimanyu wanted to spend some time with akshara so he asked neil to go..what's there to analyze so much?? Neil fasted and akshara gave him food..now we can't sit and analyze that how much neil ate..or if he was left starving or he was full..that's rubbish

By writing this post I DO NOT intend to change your views regarding abhimanyu..you don't like abhimanyu and that's completely fine..but atleast gather some solid reasons for hating him..stop giving these illogical reasons and whitewashing and supporting characters like aarohi and harshvardhan birla who are selfish to the core just to show abhimanyu in a bad light..

And NO a hero is NOT supposed to be good to everyone..goodness and kindness should only be shown to the people who actually deserve it..this is a practical world where you have to deal with certain people differently and talk to them in a language that they understand..people like aarohi and harshvardhan who are driven by ego and power do not understand the language of goodness and kindness..if they did then harshvardhan would've loved and appreciated his loving and caring wife and aarohi would've appreciated akshara's love for her..

You’re on 🔥👏🏼

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Didn't Aarohi also used Abhimanyu? She admitted she doesn't love him to Akshu on the D day itself she had her own goal she wanted to achieve people are only seeing Abhimanyu using Aarohi, but the fact is Aarohi was using Abhimanyu for her own benefit. She used to harass Akshu and told her that luck is favoring her and to not get in her way she digged her own hole and fall flat on her face....Abhimanyu was getting character assassination on first tilak after he told her to delete the messages he sent to her by accident which she didn't but still he didn't expose her to anyone when he had a chance to that day and on that same day she s**ut-shamed and body-shamed Akshu all because she was delusional and Abhimanyu fall for the sister who she considered an average and common girl.

Only abhi us allowed to be character assassinated…aarohi is an innocent lamb

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

There was another post on Abhimanyu vs Aarohi that I think Baarish opened and now we are doing same. Well I do admire Abhimanyu for my own reasons ❤️❤️❤️ Yes Aarohi is wrong in lot of things too and I don't support her but we cannot deny that we use word like bitch, sl..., F*** and what not for her. Even when she was acting good, everyone in forum mostly held her responsible for heart attack though honestly all 3 were at fault. Yes blame them but avoid using abusive language on characters be it Abhimanyu, Akshara or Aarohi. The characters here are sketched grey with flaws but not completely negative.  That's my POV but if you guys do not agree with me. That's ok too.

OMG You read my post! I'm so flattered 😊❤️. I don't even care if you liked it or not, I'm just amazed you read it 😂

My point in that post was to say it doesn't have to be a competition between the two characters. One being "more wrong" doesn't make the other character a hero. My opinion is that a victim of trauma can also be an abuser and that's definitely the case in Aarohi's story. The sides we've seen of Abhimanyu don't make him an abuser (in most people's opinion), but they do make him a person with toxic shades we shouldn't ignore. I think we should discuss both characters independently, praise them for their strides and provide constructive criticism on their downfalls but not in a personal way. For example, hate being directed towards Karishma (Aarohi's actress) on her IG isn't the way to go in my opinion. The comments I've seen weren't constructive criticism - they were rude, disrespectful, and at times, vile. A similar thing happened to the actress who played Vedika (one of Kartik's "wives" who received death threats from fans). 

Being a victim doesn't justify the abuse or exonerate them but it is a thing to consider because if we understand their history, we can improve their behaviour for the future and for the betterment of the people around them. 

Edited by Baarish_Sim - 2 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: FatimaPakora

I do agree with this till an extent. I was feeling sorry for Aru until she did that "Sasti Ekta Kapoor dupatta waali harkat" and flipped the thaali. It seemed a bit hypocritical, on one hand you cry and gain your brother's sympathies and say you're genuinely happy, then on the other hand you flip a thaali over and plan to destroy your sister's wedding. Well, I can guarantee Arohi's own wedding would be destroyed again in the future if she acts like this🤡.

However, Abhimanyu is a bit too impulsive and loud. Might he have spoken to Arohi a bit calmly, maybe she would've understood(I doubt that lol) 

Imo he was pretty calm…firm and calm…aarohi knows she us wrong but she doesn’t have the insight to accept it …that’s what makes her come across confused…sometimes vamp n sometimes white washed

FatimaPakora thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: austen-eliot

Yes indeed.. Slapping is definitely what can be expected from a vulgar road rowdy like Abhimanyu..he already almost raised his hand on his father..so next after he slaps his saali for whatever reason, he will not hesitate to slap his wife when he is provoked to that point..

So Aarohi is getting what she deserves.. Keeping the question of whether that is true or not aside, I want to know when Abhimanyu will get what he deserves.. which is to be horse-whipped and run out of town..for his violence against random people on the road, for his depravity against his father who spent his earnings on him and made his way to achieving all his childhood dreams easy and who has been good to him always whatever his relation with his wife, for his selfishness and insensitivity towards his mother who is constantly torn between husband and son and who despite all the love and support she has poured on her son has still to ask his forgiveness for once considering her husband's honor..why couldn't that rowdy request his father again and again a few times to attend his tilak instead of just asking once and when he refused.. even though he did give his blessings.. he just told him to go to hell, and then expected the father's wife to meekly follow the son out after he had insulted her husband..for proposing marriage to the sister of the girl he loved bcz she rejected him and then two-timing between sisters, Aarohi was wrong to accept the indecent proposal..then what was Abhimanyu for making that proposal to a girl like her who he hates so much and doesn't respect at all.. knowingly to hurt Akshu and then rubbing salt in her wounds with all that blow hot, blow cold behavior, for never at any time caring two hoots for his father's wishes, for his insensitivity and selfishness against the brother Neil who has made it his life's work to be Abhimanyu's handyman..he couldn't even leave the poor fellow to sit peacefully and eat after breaking his fast that he had kept for his brother's happiness and let him be pampered for a little while by his bhabhi.. He had to come and drive him away so he could carry on some cheap romance with his akshu. And he should be driven out of town after his medical license being abrogated for his criminal negligence of a patient who had just undergone vocal chords surgery by subjecting her to extreme stress and causing her to shout and cry when even the sutures hadn't been removed, for his negligence against an elderly patient who was at risk of heart attack by again subjecting him to undue stress and finally bringing on the seizure.. These are only some of the sins of the great Abhimanyu Birla for which he deserves punishment too. 

All the people who see this caricature as a hero and superhero even don't seem to understand the meaning of the word HERO. A hero has to first and foremost be a good human being. He should care for all men and women regardless of whether they are good or bad people. He should have compassion for even those who commit wrong and try to help them to be better people, not push them even more into the mire of their weaknesses and wrongdoing. He should have certain principles to which he sticks even against provocation. If he becomes immoral with people who behave wrongly and keeps his good behavior only for those he wants to impress, then that man is an opportunist, not a hero. If just falling in love and becoming a desparado behind that person is the only criterion for a hero, any common criminal, murderer, swindler who has a love interest can be termed a hero. 

Sorry if I'm interrupting but by this logic shouldn't Arohi's lisence be taken away too? She faked her MD and pretty much got off scot free, plus being a doctor she purposely triggers Akshrara's panic attacks😲