Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushisingh29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Didn't Aarohi also used Abhimanyu? She admitted she doesn't love him to Akshu on the D day itself she had her own goal she wanted to achieve people are only seeing Abhimanyu using Aarohi, but the fact is Aarohi was using Abhimanyu for her own benefit. She used to harass Akshu and told her that luck is favoring her and to not get in her way she digged her own hole and fall flat on her face....Abhimanyu was getting character assassination on first tilak after he told her to delete the messages he sent to her by accident which she didn't but still he didn't expose her to anyone when he had a chance to that day and on that same day she s**ut-shamed and body-shamed Akshu all because she was delusional and Abhimanyu fall for the sister who she considered an average and common girl.

exactly...some are so blind that they are victimizing an evil and disgusting person like aarohi..that girl is devil who has done nothing in her life instead of manipulating and gaslighting people..aarohi has been using akshara as prop to get her things done throughout her life.. aarohi wanted to snatch her  sister's happiness and her karma came to bite her back..blaming abhimanyu for using aarohi is so stupid..he clearly told that he's only doing this marriage for his mother ..aarohi could very well reject the marriage proposal but she did not because of her hidden selfish motives and greed for power..

FatimaPakora thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

You reap what you sow and thats what happened to Arohi. She thought world is a game of chess and as she is the queen. She did not respect anyones wishes but her own and ultimately that was her fall down because she was blinded by her motives that she forgot to consider the logic. I still find it absurd that someone would agree to marry a guy who clearly loves another. A crowded marriage is a recipe for disaster in any book.

Abhi was giving her a taste of her own medicine in that he was selfish to ask her hand for marriage just for his mothers wish but at least he thought to clarify with her that he will never love her. Arohi toh did not even do this, she just kept on lying and implying that about her qualities. 

I do agree with this till an extent. I was feeling sorry for Aru until she did that "Sasti Ekta Kapoor dupatta waali harkat" and flipped the thaali. It seemed a bit hypocritical, on one hand you cry and gain your brother's sympathies and say you're genuinely happy, then on the other hand you flip a thaali over and plan to destroy your sister's wedding. Well, I can guarantee Arohi's own wedding would be destroyed again in the future if she acts like this🤡.

However, Abhimanyu is a bit too impulsive and loud. Might he have spoken to Arohi a bit calmly, maybe she would've understood(I doubt that lol) 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: austen-eliot

Yes indeed.. Slapping is definitely what can be expected from a vulgar road rowdy like Abhimanyu..he already almost raised his hand on his father..so next after he slaps his saali for whatever reason, he will not hesitate to slap his wife when he is provoked to that point..

I was talking about Akshara slapping Arohi 🤦🏽‍♀️

Abhi wouldnt hit Arohi. He would also never slap Akshara, his life is in her. 

So Aarohi is getting what she deserves.. Keeping the question of whether that is true or not aside, I want to know when Abhimanyu will get what he deserves.. which is to be horse-whipped and run out of town..for his violence against random people on the road,

What?!?!?! 😆 

for his depravity against his father who spent his earnings on him and made his way to achieving all his childhood dreams easy and who has been good to him always whatever his relation with his wife

Just because a parent provides for you does not mean the child is in debt or that he has to tolerate wrong just because it's his parent. Abhi never asked harsh to bring him into this world, it was harsh and Manjris choice and if they have decided to being a new life into the world then it's their duty to provide for the child. They're not doing Abhi any favours. Harsh may have provided financially but let me tell you, that is never enough. A child needs emotional and mental support too which the couple clearly failed at. I don't know how harsh can be defended for putting a child in a situation where he has to watch his mother be ill treated and disrespected just because she is different to them. Also, if you think Abhi is bad because he may raise his hand on Akshara then surely you should be bashing harsh the same way. Abhi has never raised his hands but harsh has...

for his selfishness and insensitivity towards his mother who is constantly torn between husband and son and who despite all the love and support she has poured on her son has still to ask his forgiveness for once considering her husband's honor..why couldn't that rowdy request his father again and again a few times to attend his tilak instead of just asking once and when he refused.. 

Manjri apologised because she knows she is not entirely right to pick harsh because harsh wasnt right then, she picked him because she is so conditioned to harsh that she cannot go agaisnt him easily. Harsh was being egoistic not because Abhi didnt invite him but mostly because Abhi was marrying Akshara despite his disapproval. We all know who's wrong here.

even though he did give his blessings.. he just told him to go to hell, and then expected the father's wife to meekly follow the son out after he had insulted her husband..for proposing marriage to the sister of the girl he loved bcz she rejected him and then two-timing between sisters, 

I dont think that was two timing 😆He proposed because manjri wanted Arohi not due to the rejection.

Aarohi was wrong to accept the indecent proposal..then what was Abhimanyu for making that proposal to a girl like her who he hates so much and doesn't respect at all.. knowingly to hurt Akshu and then rubbing salt in her wounds with all that blow hot, blow cold behavior, 

I agreed Abhi did want Akshara to feel bad and hes realising his mistake now. Nobody is perfect. But he didnt hate Arohi. Where are you getting such extreme and incorrect information from?

for never at any time caring two hoots for his father's wishes, for his insensitivity and selfishness against the brother Neil who has made it his life's work to be Abhimanyu's handyman..he couldn't even leave the poor fellow to sit peacefully and eat after breaking his fast that he had kept for his brother's happiness and let him be pampered for a little while by his bhabhi.. He had to come and drive him away so he could carry on some cheap romance with his akshu.

Yaar I liked that romance, dont call it cheap. It looked expensive to me. 

And he should be driven out of town after his medical license being abrogated for his criminal negligence of a patient who had just undergone vocal chords surgery by subjecting her to extreme stress and causing her to shout and cry when even the sutures hadn't been removed, for his negligence against an elderly patient who was at risk of heart attack by again subjecting him to undue stress and finally bringing on the seizure.. These are only some of the sins of the great Abhimanyu Birla for which he deserves punishment too. 

I'm sorry but is this for real, I feel like you are trolling🤣

medical licence Toh Arohi ka bhi radd karna chahiye after all she committed fraud.

All the people who see this caricature as a hero and superhero even don't seem to understand the meaning of the word HERO. 

I dont think he is a hero. I am watching yrkkh not a marvel movie. 

A hero has to first and foremost be a good human being. He should care for all men and women regardless of whether they are good or bad people. He should have compassion for even those who commit wrong and try to help them to be better people, not push them even more into the mire of their weaknesses and wrongdoing. He should have certain principles to which he sticks even against provocation. If he becomes immoral with people who behave wrongly and keeps his good behavior only for those he wants to impress, then that man is an opportunist, not a hero. If just falling in love and becoming a desparado behind that person is the only criterion for a hero, any common criminal, murderer, swindler who has a love interest can  be termed a hero. 

Oh this type of hero. Um firstly, the definition you have provided is very unrealistic because these are godly qualities and mere human being cannot be perfect. Abhi does have flaws okay but that human. Now you have added mirchi, garam masala, haldi and achar to this. Abhi is not as bad as you're exaggerating him to be. He tries to be good to everyone but his logic is simple in that if someone wrongs the people he loves then he will rebel. That is what anyone would do. If someone harms our loved ones, we do become protective and rip that someone to shreds. Yes he lacks patience and has anger issues but he is not a murderer jeez 😆

My replies in blue 😆

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushisingh29

exactly...some are so blind that they are victimizing an evil and disgusting person like aarohi..that girl is devil who has done nothing in her life instead of manipulating and gaslighting people..aarohi has been using akshara as prop to get her things done throughout her life.. aarohi wanted to snatch her  sister's happiness and her karma came to bite her back..blaming abhimanyu for using aarohi is so stupid..he clearly told that he's only doing this marriage for his mother ..aarohi could very well reject the marriage proposal but she did not because of her hidden selfish motives and greed for power..

I suppose akshu wrote the MBBS exam too for Arohi and got her topper grades. 

Aarohi's motives in agreeing to the marriage were clear from the start as were Abhi's.. It was their own choices.. What is wrong is the way Abhimanyu behaved afterwards with both Aarohi and akshu. 

austen-eliot thumbnail

Thanks for your replies.. I am getting all my information about Abhimanyu and other characters from the same place you are getting it..from the show.

Parents have certain duties towards their children, the least of which is to provide financial support, which Harsh has done. Likewise children also have certain duties towards their parents, least of which is to behave respectfully towards them, which Abhimanyu is not doing. 

I understood you meant Akshu slapping Aarohi.. Sorry for the misunderstanding.. But I don't doubt Abhimanyu will hesitate to raise his hand on Aarohi if he feels she has done something to harm akshu because he is seen as slapping people number of times. 

Harsh is not a character I admire any more than I admire his son.. The arrogance, ego and violence are same in father and son. I hate the way Harsh u justly blames everything on Akshu and considers his son a bhola baccha who is lured away by her, as if he doesn't have any will of his own. 

austen-eliot thumbnail

Thanks for your replies.. I am getting all my information about Abhimanyu and other characters from the same place you are getting it..from the show.

Parents have certain duties towards their children, the least of which is to provide financial support, which Harsh has done. Likewise children also have certain duties towards their parents, least of which is to behave respectfully towards them, which Abhimanyu is not doing. 

I understood you meant Akshu slapping Aarohi.. Sorry for the misunderstanding.. But I don't doubt Abhimanyu will hesitate to raise his hand on Aarohi if he feels she has done something to harm akshu because he is seen as slapping people number of times. 

Harsh is not a character I admire any more than I admire his son.. The arrogance, ego and violence are same in father and son. I hate the way Harsh u justly blames everything on Akshu and considers his son a bhola baccha who is lured away by her, as if he doesn't have any will of his own. 

ayushisingh29 thumbnail

I suppose akshu wrote the MBBS exam too for Arohi and got her topper grades. 

Aarohi's motives in agreeing to the marriage were clear from the start as were Abhi's.. It was their own choices.. What is wrong is the way Abhimanyu behaved afterwards with both Aarohi and akshu. 

oh please 🙄..a  medical degree is the ONLY thing that aarohi has ever achieved in her life on her own..rest whatever she has got is by manipulating people around her..

And if aarohi was such a great doctor and a topper then she should've worked hard to be on top and not dream about marrying a top surgeon who loves her sister and doesn't give a shit about her..

Aarohi is NOT a career oriented woman..she's a bloody opportunist who believes in using a successful man to reach on top..

Yes aarohi's motives were clear but WERE WRONG and she was the one who wanted to use abhimanyu Birla’s name ....aarohi is a girl who blackmailed and guilt tripped her sister to back out so that she can marry her sister's lover just because her sister's lover is a successful good looking doctor..that's all.

Anything234 thumbnail

hillarious reply, I really wonder people are so triggered by a fictional character like having a personal enmity.  Calling names and all to the character when he is right most of times and have his own share of faults which he also acknowledges from time to time. Are these people so perfect and virtuous in real life that they can't tolerated deviations ??/

austen-eliot thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anything234

hillarious reply, I really wonder people are so triggered by a fictional character like having a personal enmity.  Calling names and all to the character when he is right most of times and have his own share of faults which he also acknowledges from time to time. Are these people so perfect and virtuous in real life that they can't tolerated deviations ??/

Yes even I don't understand why people are so triggered by Aarohi, a fictional character as to call her names like bitch and devil..and wish her to become worse and worse and to celebrate when she does bad things.. What is their personal enmity to her?? 

ayushisingh29 thumbnail

Yes even I don't understand why people are so triggered by Aarohi, a fictional character as to call her names like bitch and devil..and wish her to become worse and worse and to celebrate when she does bad things.. What is their personal enmity to her?? 

even i don't understand why people are so triggered by abhimanyu and call him a jerk..he is also a fictional Character like aarohi..what is their personal enmity to abhimanyu??