Saali aadhi gharwali concept - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Isn't Harsh an abuser? We can't judge Abhimanyu relationship with his father I agree parents deserves respect, but we don't know Abhimanyu trauma and what he had to go through watching his father abusing his mother from childhood.... We have witness Harsh behavior with Manjri in his absence, Harsh even slap Neil and insulted him in Abhimanyu absence.

Coming to Aarohi she's a mess right now, it's like they don't know what to do with her!? In initial days she did have negative traits for example being a doctor she made Akshara went through alot of panic attacks, and she even gives an evil smirk when she saw Akshara eating the chilly kachori to clam her pain and panic attacks Aarohi is only good in studies, but she's a terrible doctor they're people good with their studies, but that doesn't mean they're good doctors let's not mentioned when Akshu got out of a fatal accident she was dragging her out infront of the family and driving her harshly in the car even threaten her and put the whole wedding responsibilities on Akshara shoulder and even said she will blame only her if anything goes wrong which talented doctor behaves like that with a patient who recently got discharged from the hospital? That was not only emotionally abuse but physical abuse too. (And this all happened before the mandir drama)

Edited by AutumnColors - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Baarish_Sim

You know, I would think Abhi would've learnt his lesson with Aarohi by now πŸ˜‚. Challenging her never ends well, for anyone. Like yeah, she'll fall on her face (MD scam) but she'll take everyone down with her (Bade Papa being mad at both daughters and trying to get Abhi arrested). And before anyone comments, yes that's the sign of a sore loser and its a terrible look (insecurity, jealousy, etc.) on her. 

Especially since every time he goes against her like that, Akshara gets hurt on her sister's behalf. I'm not saying he's wrong (defend your partner and your marriage, it's your right!) especially since the Tashan is so exciting to watch (Karishma and Harshad's face-offs have an intensity I admire). I'm just saying he should be discreet about it like if Akshu saw it, I'd bet she'd be pissed (remember the 'phele bhai, ab behen ke piche pad gaya' dialogue). Akshara can confront Aarohi privately with power (as we saw when she confronted Aarohi about the fire lie), but she can't see other people do the same (when everyone was going against Aarohi at the mandir). 

Yeah I agree but makers want drama na isliye he has to warm Aarohi..TRP ka chakkar hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Aur warn nahi karega tho inka Tashan kaise dekhne milega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's why I say these characters can change anytime based on situation...if your someones fan enjoy them and if not also then still enjoy.. Waise hi life mein personal issues kum nahi hai Jo inke liye bhi stress le 🀣🀣🀣 ... It's not that I don't take even I do. I was once very mad at Akshara but now I am trying and started liking her 

Originally posted by Baarish_Sim

You know, I would think Abhi would've learnt his lesson with Aarohi by now πŸ˜‚. Challenging her never ends well, for anyone. Like yeah, she'll fall on her face (MD scam) but she'll take everyone down with her (Bade Papa being mad at both daughters and trying to get Abhi arrested). And before anyone comments, yes that's the sign of a sore loser and its a terrible look (insecurity, jealousy, etc.) on her. 

Especially since every time he goes against her like that, Akshara gets hurt on her sister's behalf. I'm not saying he's wrong (defend your partner and your marriage, it's your right!) especially since the Tashan is so exciting to watch (Karishma and Harshad's face-offs have an intensity I admire). I'm just saying he should be discreet about it like if Akshu saw it, I'd bet she'd be pissed (remember the 'phele bhai, ab behen ke piche pad gaya' dialogue). Akshara can confront Aarohi privately with power (as we saw when she confronted Aarohi about the fire lie), but she can't see other people do the same (when everyone was going against Aarohi at the mandir). Like the slap scene everyone's anticipating, I don't want it to be from Abhi. If it happens, it has to be from Akshara cause of their history, the fact that Akshu's always been Aarohi's victim, and Akshara is her bigger sister. Elder siblings have the right and responsibility to correct and reprimand their young. Abhi, as he's said so many times, is no one to Aarohi so he shouldn't. For example, he says Akshu knows nothing about the Harsh-Abhi history and shouldn't intervene unnecessarily, the same logic applies here. Akshu only intervened when all else failed. 

aarohi's character is really confusing..

I had actually started warming up towards aarohi when she was shown as a concerned sister of akshara when anisha's character was introduced..the way aarohi was keeping an eye and suspecting abhimanyu..it really felt as if she was worried for her sister..

Aarohi claimed that she has moved on and now wants to focus on her career..she also forgave and made peace with akshara 

But what happened to her suddenly?? The moment anisha was revealed to be Abhimanyu's sister..aarohi's character took a U turn and she again started giving jealous and dirty looks to abhira whenever she used to see them close to each other and hugging..specially when aarohi saw abhimanyu hugging akshara in goenka house..

Aarohi is turning out as villain ever since manish accepted Abhimanyu and akshara's relationship..I thought aarohi was changing for good but i was wrong.. aarohi wanted to break akshara's guitar ..she deliberately exposed both kairav and akshara on valentines day and gave manish their location..and now she pushed the tilak thaali..

Aarohi has become really inconsistent..I'm not able to understand her character..she never loved abhimanyu and was looking okay and said that she's moved on when abhira were dating each other..so now what's the problem when abhira are getting married with family's approval..why has aarohi started acting like a witch again??

Originally posted by FatimaPakora

Sorry if I'm interrupting but by this logic shouldn't Arohi's lisence be taken away too? She faked her MD and pretty much got off scot free, plus being a doctor she purposely triggers Akshrara's panic attacks😲

She didn't fake her MD.. She bribed to get seat in a college for studying MD, she was going to write the entrance exam and all, only paid money for the seat. 

And she never once purposely triggered Akshu's panic attacks.. Akshu got an attack twice after confrontation with Aarohi which akshu herself initiated. 

Originally posted by AutumnColors

when Akshu got out of a fatal accident she was dragging her out infront of the family and driving her harshly in the car even threaten her and put the whole wedding responsibilities on Akshara shoulder and even said she will blame only her if anything goes wrong which talented doctor behaves like that with a patient who recently got discharged from the hospital? That was not only emotionally abuse but physical abuse too. (And this all happened before the mandir drama)

Haha this is really funny... Did you not see the surgeon who had actually operated on akshu, threatened her and dragged her out and scared her stiff by pretending to commit suicide and so terribly stressed her out that she was crying and shouting? Surprisingly she didn't get any panic attacks then! 

Originally posted by Silveraliax

Well I don’t see how Abhi has characteristics of a murderer but hey each to their own. Won’t argue any further on why I think Abhi is flawed yet worthy of redemption. 

Of course parents deserve the utmost respect, importance and love but I don’t think you appreciate just how complex Abhis relationship is with Harsh. It is not your average father son duo, their thread is tattered. It will take time to create peace between the two provided they agree to understand each other’s views and feelings. 

I really do not think a child can ever respect one parent who has abused their spouse. You have to earn the respect too, being a parent does not automatically give you that right unfortunately. As mentioned before, a parents responsibility is not just about providing financial resources. Abhi will never respect Harsh unless he changes his demeaning attitude towards other people such as his mother and Akshara.

I don’t think Abhi will ever slap Akshara. Maybe if his character goes through a drastic change but the Abhi we are seeing would never even let a fly hurt Akshara if it was up to him. I think it is quite evident that Akshara is his world. 

I agree with you on Harsh, he needs to tame his ego. Abhi has not shown such characteristics. Yes he has anger issues but not to the extent that he would hit his family and neither does he treat others differently. 

Just one thing, I never said Abhimanyu has characteristics of a murderer! I was just saying a general statement that if only falling in love was the sign of a hero any murderer etc. who has a love interest can also be considered a hero. 

Originally posted by austen-eliot

Yes indeed.. Slapping is definitely what can be expected from a vulgar road rowdy like Abhimanyu..he already almost raised his hand on his father..so next after he slaps his saali for whatever reason, he will not hesitate to slap his wife when he is provoked to that point..

So Aarohi is getting what she deserves.. Keeping the question of whether that is true or not aside, I want to know when Abhimanyu will get what he deserves.. which is to be horse-whipped and run out of town..for his violence against random people on the road, for his depravity against his father who spent his earnings on him and made his way to achieving all his childhood dreams easy and who has been good to him always whatever his relation with his wife, for his selfishness and insensitivity towards his mother who is constantly torn between husband and son and who despite all the love and support she has poured on her son has still to ask his forgiveness for once considering her husband's honor..why couldn't that rowdy request his father again and again a few times to attend his tilak instead of just asking once and when he refused.. even though he did give his blessings.. he just told him to go to hell, and then expected the father's wife to meekly follow the son out after he had insulted her husband..for proposing marriage to the sister of the girl he loved bcz she rejected him and then two-timing between sisters, Aarohi was wrong to accept the indecent proposal..then what was Abhimanyu for making that proposal to a girl like her who he hates so much and doesn't respect at all.. knowingly to hurt Akshu and then rubbing salt in her wounds with all that blow hot, blow cold behavior, for never at any time caring two hoots for his father's wishes, for his insensitivity and selfishness against the brother Neil who has made it his life's work to be Abhimanyu's handyman..he couldn't even leave the poor fellow to sit peacefully and eat after breaking his fast that he had kept for his brother's happiness and let him be pampered for a little while by his bhabhi.. He had to come and drive him away so he could carry on some cheap romance with his akshu. And he should be driven out of town after his medical license being abrogated for his criminal negligence of a patient who had just undergone vocal chords surgery by subjecting her to extreme stress and causing her to shout and cry when even the sutures hadn't been removed, for his negligence against an elderly patient who was at risk of heart attack by again subjecting him to undue stress and finally bringing on the seizure.. These are only some of the sins of the great Abhimanyu Birla for which he deserves punishment too. 

All the people who see this caricature as a hero and superhero even don't seem to understand the meaning of the word HERO. A hero has to first and foremost be a good human being. He should care for all men and women regardless of whether they are good or bad people. He should have compassion for even those who commit wrong and try to help them to be better people, not push them even more into the mire of their weaknesses and wrongdoing. He should have certain principles to which he sticks even against provocation. If he becomes immoral with people who behave wrongly and keeps his good behavior only for those he wants to impress, then that man is an opportunist, not a hero. If just falling in love and becoming a desparado behind that person is the only criterion for a hero, any common criminal, murderer, swindler who has a love interest can  be termed a hero. 

I don't think Abhimanyu behaviour warrants a ROWDY tag. He is right in showing Arohi her right place and opposing PB when he's being disrespectful to the people he cares, agree that Abhimanyu's emotional outburst during the wedding talk is uncalled for.

Also let's get this clear he alone is not responsible for the entire mess, the root cause being the muteness of Akshara. Arohi has taken akshara's kindness for granted and arohi despite being a doctor, with awareness of her condition tries to manipulate Akshara to cover up for her absence and that too on the day of wedding, arohi is not bothered to take her calls and never bothered about what's going on with Akshara and ironically this very girl attributes her mother's accidental death to Akshara but she cares a damn about akshara's health or post surgery recovery from an accident for which she is responsible.

Coming back to the father PB doesn't have to break things when his son is so excited about finally getting married to his love after so many struggles.

PB has seen Abhimanyu's love for akshara, still he mocks and provokes his son abhi by calling him majnu,  making disparaging remarks about akshara his sons lover is not a respected adult behaviour.

Even before this marriage saga, PB comes across as a person who lacks respect for other people's emotions, he is only bothered about his reputation, selfish interests  demanding his successful surgeon son to keep working without any break. Trying to postpone his son wedding in lieu of a VIP surgery, all portray him as a self centered individual.

Even during the molestation accusation on his son, the first thing he thinks about is the reputation of his hospital, then losing the license of their esteemed cardiologist and lastly his son reputation getting tarnished all are connected to the same person but his priorities make anybody despise him.

Regarding Abhimanyu's mother its a precarious situation from a female POV she can't leave her husband despite him being the perpetrator and from abhimanyu or those against mental harassment in the name of marriage think manjiri should leave PB and follow Abhimanyu out of BIRLA House. Manjiri herself is a victim of Stockholm syndrome and with a slight rational thinking it's ok to attend her son's tilak without her husband, because for tilak 2.0 when she was ill only PB went to goenkas.

Finally Abhimanyu warning Aarohi I think he should do that, because arohi has no character, values and self respect. Most importantly she is blinded by jealousy to her half-sister, she's a bully who tries to gaslight her half-sister causing panic attacks to akshara. Abhimanyu is well aware of her character because they both think alike and he's slightly ahead of her.

Examples are aplenty about Arohi cheap mindset, she agreed to marry Abhimanyu who is clear about his feelings to akshara and says he will continue to love Akshara forever.  

Though she has the riches of Goenkas she is poor on moral values.

Marriage of convenience due to financial constraints is unavoidable but choosing it to win over half-sister I don't know exact name for such people.

Arohi is blinded in jealousy and ignored the warnings from her conscience during the drunken night episode, Abhimanyu never let her sit on his bike whereas he runs to look for Akshara when she's gone missing.

Abhimanyu comes with akshara to the temple and openly defends akshara,  but he is never bothered about arohi. 

Abhimanyu takes akshara name while selecting their engagement πŸ’, their engagement is half done because he never had her ring to his  right finger, she didn't apply mehendi because she has to run to a surgery. If she is not interested that's different but wanting to have the best wedding without participating shows idhar-udhar behaviour. 

Final nail in the coffin is her MD sham exam on the day of wedding and flying away from home for exam shows where marriage lies in her priorities.

Lastly kindness beyond a point seems stupidity which is akshara's forte and I'd appreciate if abhimanyu never joins that club.

So through all the above incidents the character arohi is justified to have her marriage cancelled at the altar. Akshara provided the much needed life support to arohi's alliance, but akshara became helpless when truth came knocking at her door and destiny forced her to breathe life into her real emotions for Abhimanyu.

Edited by Rsrockz - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Harshadfan21

Yeah I agree but makers want drama na isliye he has to warm Aarohi..TRP ka chakkar hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Aur warn nahi karega tho inka Tashan kaise dekhne milega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's why I say these characters can change anytime based on situation...if your someones fan enjoy them and if not also then still enjoy.. Waise hi life mein personal issues kum nahi hai Jo inke liye bhi stress le 🀣🀣🀣 ... It's not that I don't take even I do. I was once very mad at Akshara but now I am trying and started liking her 

@bold sahi jawaab πŸ˜…

Originally posted by Harshadfan21

I want Arohi to keep falling into the pit she's dug for others and trust me it'd be very interesting, abhi and arohi are  always meant to fight because like poles repel and ek number jyaada waala thakkar I want to witness.

Their mind games and each trying to outsmart the other is something interesting to witness. 

Also I want abhimanyu and akshara to have atleast one discussion about why akshara was crying during their first meeting and why did she get panic attack during their trip.

I appreciate that he put it straight. 

I also think more men should start speaking like that. 

Saali is a sister not half-wife. ewwww. 

He could have added that we have a professional relationship so lets keep it as cordial as possible.. 

But this girl is serious scare she wants to clip her jijajee's wings? cheap cheap thoughts. 

Happy Abhimanyu is alert.