Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaoirseRZ thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mink

Anyone notice when Fateh walked in, Tejo had this look of not guilt but more like - shit now I have to deal with this drama, and Fateh being all mature, didn't phase Tejo, she slightly moved away but didn't react like she had hurt Fateh or did something wrong. He thanks Angad for showing up and they focused on Angad's face. Angad saw it as a taunt from Fateh...so I feel Anged will clear things, but the things aren't for Angad to clear anymore, it's fatejo themselves that have to work on their relationship.

The way I saw it, Tejo didn't need Fateh today while Angad was there supporting her, and she totally dismissed him emotionally. She was focused on Jasmine but she had time for a small heart to heart with Angad and I feel her character will be ruined now, or its time for her character to dip before the next big twist in a month where she runs from her wedding. 

Fateh won the episode for me, he showed maturity and he felt the distance or the place Angad has in tejo's life or the gap he's filled on his behalf for a fragile Tejo

This. Priorities have shifted. It's looking more and more like Tejo making the decision herself to marry Angad rather than being coerced. She'll probably realise at last moment she loves Fateh enough but regardless... This will kill Fateh in ways he never did to Tejo. He'll be a walking corpse. Not because Tejo wasn't completely destroyed, because she was. But because he was given a hope through forgiveness and it will be completely ripped away in a flash. It's not like he misunderstood her. 

And especially after this stupid track where he thought she died. Just for that she needed to reassure him, but she didn't. 

I feel like new writer was told they need to set up Tejang... and she just took it quite literally. *sigh*

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

achha toh hum chalte hainšŸ˜µ

you are not going anywhere until I'm hereā¤ļøā¤ļø

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 08_maria

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZuI43zJHws/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is all of us on the forum who say we are gonna leave the show but slowly return back to the EDT for rantingšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

I love you all for making me believe that I'm not the only stupid existing!šŸ¤—

hahahahah 

we are all addicts and get traumatized week after week intentionally . I go back and forth between skipping episodes/written updates to ruining my morning while watching this crap on TV! Thank god I don't contribute to TRP

SaoirseRZ thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZuI43zJHws/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is all of us on the forum who say we are gonna leave the show but slowly return back to the EDT for rantingšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

I love you all for making me believe that I'm not the only stupid existing!šŸ¤—

Main bhi maria, main bhi

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

you are not going anywhere until I'm hereā¤ļøā¤ļø

chat thread dhoondh ja fa bang boom sehne kki taaqat nahin hai mujhme

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Writers changing midway for any show is not a good news. They don't really care for characters or have a grip on the arc like the original writers do.

Whoever this new one is isse swaran ghar rafa dafa karo asap. Bring back original writers, atleast they know their characters and their traits. 

I love Tejo for not being in your face self-righteous like (forgive me fans) imlie etc their faces have this infuriating sense of ego about self-righteousness. Tejo is basically so soft and good as a person that it doesn't exhibit ego... but the direction they are going now... it's a good time for Tejo to decide if she seeks out Fateh in her lowest times anymore or not. That should give her clarity as to where she wants to take their relationship. If she can't rely on him anymore due to their past she has every right to break their status quo but it's time she mentally notes/observes this and make a decision. 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Episode 101 jasmineā€™s plan in tatters I thought I read Tati šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ review I canā€™t get a full episode of Virk and sanuds cursing jasmine ā˜¹ļø Mere kismat šŸ’”

Again it was just dragging more jasmine then anything 

1/5 jasmine and her bakwas 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

OK we've discussed enough about the f$#ked up episode today....Watch this and cleanse your soul

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaNIQZqpZGk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

chat thread dhoondh ja fa bang boom sehne kki taaqat nahin hai mujhme

arey chill yaar , jasrik has been set , we will not get jasfa , it's over! Relax , it's time to ruin Tejo's character , so get ready for rantingšŸ˜†

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

OK we've discussed enough about the f$#ked up episode today....Watch this and cleanse your soul

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaNIQZqpZGk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The big doggo patiently waiting for the little puppa to forget the ball completely before he goes for it aweieeeeeeā¤ļø