Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

bhai iska jawab pehle bhi de chuka hoon 

bas itna kahunga ki jabardast ki shadi se koi khush nahi rehta 

what you mean? Forced marriage? 😆 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

Yo, it's a praise! I have mentioned before I know her from long time back n love some of hers n Imaad's music! 

She didnt make her niche to be online, its what she and Imaad had to do since they are not getting the publicity they should be. Thats not fair considering their sound is super cool! But they are getting venues to play so they must be making some money at least.

You guys are weird, taking every comment that doesnt bow down or praise HR like a personal insult! Getting defensive about a stranger to strangers online! 

Are y'all making excuses as to why HR likes her?? He likes her, its his choice so be it...why bother! Thats why they matched on that app 😉

Mate, I ain't wearing tinted glasses and see things as they are!

Nah. 😂The burn in your posts is quite evident. The snooty jibes at the girl in question are very in-lawish, and the ones at Hrithik are definitely of the sour grapes kind. 

As for strangers. That's what this forum is for as far as I know. Talk to strangers about Bollywood. Aren't you here for that as well?😆 Cute, though, your attempt to act as though it's not that you're green over this.  Simply being... what was it again that might prompt someone to make snarky jibes at a new couple? Oh, yeah. Still coming across as green.

DushtKanya thumbnail

He commented on her latest post too, again ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CayqT0Ntv9_/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sorry for constantly bugging with this lmao, I ship them so baaad 🥺

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This ship has sailleddddd ⚓️🛳⛴🚢

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Also regarding the whole abla mard comment ..and ppl trying to prove hr is a jerk …

He’s not abla…people who go through rough patches are not abla:.they are human …no one said he’s abla …he went through a bad time ..some of which is probably his own doing…(maybe maybe not ..who knows ) 

sympathy and empathy are different things …one dosent need to be a saint for others to be able to empathise with them…

…no need for your sansanikhez khulasa on him dating other people or him possibly cheating on his wife or him being an alcoholic or whatever “truth bombs” u wanna drop here to open ppls eyes…

🙏🏽🙏🏽 We have google, we can read the news…and people can choose what to root for and have their reasons …

Kthanxbye

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Ayi Dios mio! Mi corazon can’t take it anymore 

And after hearing her perfect Bangla pronunciation, I feel

OH MAA GO TURU LAAAAAB 😲

Edited by Justice4Samosa - 2 years ago
Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I love when men praise a woman’s personality and human traits. Should be a given but more often it is around beauty or other stereotypical caring traits. For a monk to get out if celibacy publicly she must indeed be extraordinary. Good for them ;)

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

He commented on her latest post too, again ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CayqT0Ntv9_/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sorry for constantly bugging with this lmao, I ship them so baaad 🥺

I love that his comments are clean and neutral. No oh my gawd so hot babe type of comments 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

She’s got a hot body I must say lol. I feel terrible for saying this but damn, she could pass for for Kangana’s sister (minus nasty personality). Features are very similar..

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I love that his comments are clean and neutral. No oh my gawd so hot babe type of comments