Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinah

the girl is cute, ya...super cute...she has that small apple head...maybe some find her weird cause of her photoshoots and all..

YRF really did try to make her happen years ago but I guess u do really need that x-factor to become a star...despite having all these talents, the x-factor is missing..

And now, she is being introduced to a whole section of people who have never heard of her before...πŸ₯³

Careful there, mate! The green is showing.πŸ˜†

She made her niche be it online. HR finds her attractive. His family has clearly accepted her with open arms. What does it matter what *some* think?

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Saba se hi itta jal raha kuch logon ka  , soch raha hoon agar mere dono favorites Hrithik aur Katrina khullam khulla date karte toh kya ho jata πŸ˜†

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

He was already getting "it" up and trying again soon after the divorce...itna bechara and lonely nahin than woh! 

sorry but couldnt resist! πŸ˜‰

Good for him thenβ€¦πŸ‘πŸΌ

App sab to unke building mein hi rehte hai…unki rag rag de waakif hain

Us mere mortals have limited information given he’s a celeb …living in a different country 

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

He was already getting "it" up and trying again soon after the divorce...itna bechara and lonely nahin than woh! 

sorry but couldnt resist! πŸ˜‰

@bold ah yes, we can all see that very clearly πŸ˜†

Yeh log chat/call nahin karte kya? Social media pe PDA karna zaroori hota hai kya?

Mistyy thumbnail

He is a gone case, head over heels over her . You are in love my boyπŸ˜†β€οΈ

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Careful there, mate! The green is showing.πŸ˜†

She made her niche be it online. HR finds her attractive. His family has clearly accepted her with open arms. What does it matter what *some* think?

Yo, it's a praise! I have mentioned before I know her from long time back n love some of hers n Imaad's music! 

She didnt make her niche to be online, its what she and Imaad had to do since they are not getting the publicity they should be. Thats not fair considering their sound is super cool! But they are getting venues to play so they must be making some money at least.

You guys are weird, taking every comment that doesnt bow down or praise HR like a personal insult! Getting defensive about a stranger to strangers online! 

Are y'all making excuses as to why HR likes her?? He likes her, its his choice so be it...why bother! Thats why they matched on that app πŸ˜‰

Mate, I ain't wearing tinted glasses and see things as they are!

Edited by Tinah - 2 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail

Yo, it's a praise! I have mentioned before I know her from long time back n love some of hers n Imaad's music! 

She didnt make her niche to be online, its what she and Imaad had to do since they are not getting the publicity they should be. Thats not fair considering their sound is super cool! But they are getting venues to play so they must be making some money at least.

You guys are weird, taking every comment that doesnt bow down or praise HR like a personal insult! Are y'all making excuses as to why HR likes her?? He likes her, its his choice so be it...why bother! Thats why they matched on that app πŸ˜‰

Kangu ko bhi dating app use karna chahiye , kab tak dusron ki khushi se jalti rahegi πŸ˜’

You guys are weird, taking every comment that doesnt bow down or praise HR like a personal insult! Are y'all making excuses as to why HR likes her?? He likes her, its his choice so be it...why bother! Thats why they matched on that app πŸ˜‰

@bold: sounds like you know something others here don't ...... why don't you tell us more? πŸ˜› Was the app Hinge by any chance? 

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

@bold: sounds like you know something others here don't ...... why don't you tell us more? πŸ˜› Was the app Hinge by any chance? 

Tinah pehle ye decide kar le ki Hrithik apne film Vikram vedha promote karne k liye kar raha hai ya Saba ka webseries yahi badi baat hai kyonki har jagah koi naya reason bolti hai

merko toh lag raha hai yahich kangana haiπŸ˜†

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago