Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Am I mad to find yesterday's epi well-paced then? πŸ€ͺ

Actually nothing happened unexpected for me. And there was a coherency in story-telling. Like usse pehla wala episode mein pata nahi kaha se they brought this baccha adoption thing . Matlab side tracks bhi ek Saath shuru kardo ab. Isliya I liked yesterday's episode better. They provided Meety enough reasons to start doubting HS. 

Episode on its own pace theek thha. But story is moving quickly. She doubted Hawa Singh and found info regarding his connection with Tej case and planned party, got cards printed and also invited him in the same episode. So I meant its unrealistic for Meety to get the info about Hawa Singh so soon. Maybe she is using connections in the police department itself. But even then old records nikalne mein waqt lagta hai. So sole focus on the mystery so its moving fast. 

Side tracks ka tho poochho mat... I am mad I think to be curious about this adoption thing too πŸ˜† Wonder what it is leading to

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Ladka tried for kiss again and nahi mila.. πŸ˜†

Me being Meetwa 'Sachme?x3' 

Ab nahi milega. Confess karna hoga🀣

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Episode on its own pace theek thha. But story is moving quickly. She doubted Hawa Singh and found info regarding his connection with Tej case and planned party, got cards printed and also invited him in the same episode. So I meant its unrealistic for Meety to get the info about Hawa Singh so soon. Maybe she is using connections in the police department itself. But even then old records nikalne mein waqt lagta hai. So sole focus on the mystery so its moving fast. 

Side tracks ka tho poochho mat... I am mad I think to be curious about this adoption thing too πŸ˜† Wonder what it is leading to

Oh that? I told you na? Meety ka connection police se bhi zyada strong🀣

God knows who she calls to get such infos. RL toh nahi honge

Anjureads thumbnail

Even though he never has that eureka moment or didn't realize any feelings. He has always been more vocal than Meety. He says Meri Patni/Meri Meet and stuffs like that more. He never said 'I love you' but he does say 'Tum Mera liya sabse special ho'. 'Mera Dil ke bohot kareeb ho (in a mander scene infront of bhagwan)'

Meety itni vocal nahi hain even though she is the one who has completely acknowledged her feelings

Yeh baat bhi sahi hai... construction site par bhi bola koi bhi meeting tumse zyada imp hai kya... and even when he didnt tell her about his Manushi issue when he saw her hurt. 

But flirting tho he has started only after he feels secure about the fact that she too is welcome to idea of moving beyond friendship in their relationship. 

Mysterylushes thumbnail

I was just reading Meher's steamy OS, and this just did something to me β˜ΊοΈ

Anjureads thumbnail

No complaints 😎

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

he will get it but first inki life se ye hawa singh to nikle

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Yeh baat bhi sahi hai... construction site par bhi bola koi bhi meeting tumse zyada imp hai kya... and even when he didnt tell her about his Manushi issue when he saw her hurt. 

But flirting tho he has started only after he feels secure about the fact that she too is welcome to idea of moving beyond friendship in their relationship. 

in this relationship he has put meet's feelings above his which is his gesture of love , they say that when you put someone's feelings above yours then that is love

Anjureads thumbnail

Naseeb kharab. Humara case mein app slow hain aur makers phast. I really want to know what the writers are planning, because this pace, I mean if you consider this a finite series or a web series toh phir thik hain. Par ITV standards se compare karo toh bohot fast. Even though I will rather watch a show that is fast than a show that's very slow. As I previously said, I sometimes do watch kkis. Toh kabhi kabar 5-6 episode baad bhi dekhti Hoon toh lagta hain Kahani aga nahi bariπŸ˜†. Woh family bohot zyada baatein kartein hain

Waisa there was also not much to discuss about last episode

@bold: me too... i think thats why I am quite okay with the way things are going in this track. Bas loose ends na rakhe πŸ˜”

Anjureads thumbnail

No complaints here too πŸ˜† karte raho attempts...