Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

i think hawa ke nikalte they'll have to start the college track which is pending from so many days and this duggu adoption track also so then they'll get romance plus college track 

Hope so... like they think its all solved and no doubt on Chachaji yet. 

Adoption ka yeh story  

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

1. Meety is praying.. Meetwa comes and takes her to see Tej bhaiya teaching RL and tries to kiss.. 

2. Masoom dreams Sunaina feeding random boy with golden spoon and wakes up scaring Duggu-Hoshiyaar.. Unke thode scenes hai..

3. Party starts, Rajita romance, Meet² call HS and convince him to come telling Deep has the magical Japanese oil..

4. Masoom fakes being preggers.. Whole family is happy.. She convinces to give Duggu to Tejaina..

5. HS comes and meets everyone.. Deep tells HS about magical oil..

6. Meet² talk abt removing Tej's things since he doesn't remember those.. They talk abt chip of the camera which was with them and it's in storeroom.. They were talking near HS to trap him!

Thanks jiggy. Will comment on the adoption part after watching🤪

So precap mein Jo Jo tha sab nahi dikhaya. Thank God 😲

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

That's the best explanation they could give. As Meety's father had a good reputation. But it would have better to know this from the story hum khud kyun sab assume kare

from the starting it was shown that she has good rapport with pliceand has army of khabris take the instances where meetwa's nacklace gift was stolen she has activated the khabris and when she reached police station she met her father's friend who has lodged the complain even in drug she was released the instant she said that she is ashok's daughter so yes the makers have implied that indeed she is in process of being police officer but just lacks the qualification due to circustance but she will get that now so yes her target was set from the start

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Yes lets say she made her own connections during her time as Meet ustad by helping the Shahbad police in their investigations and so knows the right people. 

yes she has the right connection with right people

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Hope so... like they think its all solved and no doubt on Chachaji yet. 

Adoption ka yeh story  

chacha truth won't be revealed thats for sure as there is not even a single doubt on him 

i think this adoption is also track as masoom is giving duggu to sunaina but have anyone thaught of the trauma the child will go through even thaugh he will remain in the same house but the relations will change and no one is asking about hoshiyar's consent and masoom's fake pregnency will too be revealed so yes there is so much ahead in this track

Edited by tamanna1391 - 2 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Waisa Jiggy TT GC mein logo ko track kaisa lagraha hain? Aur koyi theory hain unka for upcoming that doesn't match with us?

Unke kuch jyada theories nahi hote.. Theories yahin nikalti hai and they ask me to share there.. 😆

Waise someone thought we might get a ME on Tue and this party will continue till then!

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Toh kya aaya aaj?

Flash back and AH ka murder kaise hua?!

183 ke chotu update mai I have tagged you.. You want 182's update?

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

183 ke chotu update mai I have tagged you.. You want 182's update?

Nope woh padh liya meine kis mein she invited talklu for party 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Actually I was suffering from a different type of headache last 4-5 days toh mere padosh wale doctor dada ne mujhe temporarily screentime Kam karne ko bola .

So friends I will temporarily take a break  of about 10 days from IF. Obviously har ek din mai ek baar toh aaungi hi I guess but not as much as I usually do. 

Will miss communicating with you all.❤️

Edit-Oops EDT par nahi daalna tha but I did by mistake but I don't want to take more time removing and writing in CC again😁

Take care Anamika.. Health comes first.. 🥺❤️

Whenever you feel okay visit us.. 🥰

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Chalo ab mein bhi dazzle kar rahi hoon. 😎

Waisa what happens if you become a dazzler? 🤣

Congratulations Nehu.. ❤️