Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Dekhti hu

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

due to late release of episodes.. jet speed change of tracks and some disconnect.. people are losing interest… I see a decline in forum activity… normally an EDT on first day itself moves a little fast.. this is first time there is a slump.. I myself also do not have enough to discuss… and started watching “one day at a time” (1975) series … 

Naseeb kharab. Humara case mein app slow hain aur makers phast. I really want to know what the writers are planning, because this pace, I mean if you consider this a finite series or a web series toh phir thik hain. Par ITV standards se compare karo toh bohot fast. Even though I will rather watch a show that is fast than a show that's very slow. As I previously said, I sometimes do watch kkis. Toh kabhi kabar 5-6 episode baad bhi dekhti Hoon toh lagta hain Kahani aga nahi bari😆. Woh family bohot zyada baatein kartein hain

Waisa there was also not much to discuss about last episode

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

congratulations for your color change Neha…by the way Holi shoot has begun… KDB leads shared the pics… I am

not sure Meets will be performing… given they don’t have bank and are literally shooting a day or two before… so I don’t think they will be part of it….

Thanks. 

I will like Meets to celebrate their own holi. Waisa bhi I don't watch any other show on Zee toh Zee kutumb ka punarmilan dekh k Kya hi hoga 

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Dekh liya episode...  now even I agree story is moving quickly. I dont know if one reason is because they dont have an episode bank. If they need to slow down to show some connecting scenes, then they probably also need to add 1-2 filler scenes/dialogues to make the episode time and they dont have the time to build that and that too involving more actors. So they are solely focussing on the mystery and Meet² bond with the minimum number of participants. That said, I dont know what to make of the adoption drama 😕

And the ways they are finding to speed up the story! Yeh Meety ke contacts bhi kaise hai? I mean she says mujhe HS ki poori history chahiye 😲... matlab kya hai? And she gets it within no time too... in detective novels also professionals take min 1-2 days to come up with info 🤣 I think they are giving up on logic a bit here and there in order to move the story ahead nahi tho its not possible. Overall, I am still intrigued with the storyline and my interest is intact in this track. 

Meetwa handled the party part at home but with Hawa Singh, he looked Meety's sidekick completely 😆... Meety doing all the talking and he sitting on that small stool and just adding his expressions to the scene with Hawa Singh... a scene worth watching again and again 🤣

Meetwa is wearing more of shirts these days, that too unbuttoned.  Its more obvious that he does not wear the chain Meety gave him. So I hope the makers realise that. I am reminded of it everytime I see Hawa Singh's chain. 

Meety ka wig tho mujhe same lagti hai... only styled differently... they comb backwards from the middle and there is a section of hair combed forward to the side... pehle it used to be simple styling following the hair parting. Now they are doing things that wigs dont support easily and making a mess of it. 

Waise iss EDT ka naam kuch set karna hai? Its revolving around the mystery so something on those lines? 

Am I mad to find yesterday's epi well-paced then? 🤪

Actually nothing happened unexpected for me. And there was a coherency in story-telling. Like usse pehla wala episode mein pata nahi kaha se they brought this baccha adoption thing . Matlab side tracks bhi ek Saath shuru kardo ab. Isliya I liked yesterday's episode better. They provided Meety enough reasons to start doubting HS. 

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

now he is openly declaring his intentions and openly flirting as he got green signal from meety

Even though he never has that eureka moment or didn't realize any feelings. He has always been more vocal than Meety. He says Meri Patni/Meri Meet and stuffs like that more. He never said 'I love you' but he does say 'Tum Mera liya sabse special ho'. 'Mera Dil ke bohot kareeb ho (in a mander scene infront of bhagwan)'

Meety itni vocal nahi hain even though she is the one who has completely acknowledged her feelings

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Aajkal yeh sab Kuch zyada nahi horaha 😎☺️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CasCErQPZJZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Even though he never has that eureka moment or didn't realize any feelings. He has always been more vocal than Meety. He says Meri Patni/Meri Meet and stuffs like that more. He never said 'I love you' but he does say 'Tum Mera liya sabse special ho'. 'Mera Dil ke bohot kareeb ho (in a mander scene infront of bhagwan)'

Meety itni vocal nahi hain even though she is the one who has completely acknowledged her feelings

sometimes i love you is not about words but is shown in actions which is happening here 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
they have started the gf bf phase so now openly doing eyelock till now they were too hesitant to do that in case of getting caught ,there is a saying that eyes are the mirror of soul so now they are on way to being soulmates

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ladka tried for kiss again and nahi mila.. 😆