Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

congratulations for your color change Neha…by the way Holi shoot has begun… KDB leads shared the pics… I am

not sure Meets will be performing… given they don’t have bank and are literally shooting a day or two before… so I don’t think they will be part of it….

Edited by nikkiGarg - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Chalo ab mein bhi dazzle kar rahi hoon. 😎

Waisa what happens if you become a dazzler? 🤣

Maine yeh predict kiya thha 😆 Congrats!

@bold: probably you can post more OSs and stories 😎

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

congratulations for your color change Neha…by the way Holi shoot has begun… KDB leads shared the pics… I am

not sure Meets will be performing… given they don’t have bank and are literally shooting a day or two before… so I don’t think they will be part of it….

Inki bank nahi hai thats why I felt ME is too much of load.... promo bas dete achha sa that covers the 2-3 days ka episodes would have been good enough. Like desert sequence covered 2 days... tab tho bank bhi thhi... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

due to late release of episodes.. jet speed change of tracks and some disconnect.. people are losing interest… I see a decline in forum activity… normally an EDT on first day itself moves a little fast.. this is first time there is a slump.. I myself also do not have enough to discuss… and started watching “one day at a time” (1975) series … 

Anjureads thumbnail

Dekh liya episode...  now even I agree story is moving quickly. I dont know if one reason is because they dont have an episode bank. If they need to slow down to show some connecting scenes, then they probably also need to add 1-2 filler scenes/dialogues to make the episode time and they dont have the time to build that and that too involving more actors. So they are solely focussing on the mystery and Meet² bond with the minimum number of participants. That said, I dont know what to make of the adoption drama 😕

And the ways they are finding to speed up the story! Yeh Meety ke contacts bhi kaise hai? I mean she says mujhe HS ki poori history chahiye 😲... matlab kya hai? And she gets it within no time too... in detective novels also professionals take min 1-2 days to come up with info 🤣 I think they are giving up on logic a bit here and there in order to move the story ahead nahi tho its not possible. Overall, I am still intrigued with the storyline and my interest is intact in this track. 

Meetwa handled the party part at home but with Hawa Singh, he looked Meety's sidekick completely 😆... Meety doing all the talking and he sitting on that small stool and just adding his expressions to the scene with Hawa Singh... a scene worth watching again and again 🤣

Meetwa is wearing more of shirts these days, that too unbuttoned.  Its more obvious that he does not wear the chain Meety gave him. So I hope the makers realise that. I am reminded of it everytime I see Hawa Singh's chain. 

Meety ka wig tho mujhe same lagti hai... only styled differently... they comb backwards from the middle and there is a section of hair combed forward to the side... pehle it used to be simple styling following the hair parting. Now they are doing things that wigs dont support easily and making a mess of it. 

Waise iss EDT ka naam kuch set karna hai? Its revolving around the mystery so something on those lines? 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Take care, hope your headaches go away soon 🤗

Anjureads thumbnail

Also realised a kind of parallel... there was a time when Meety asked Meetwa why are you doing all this for me ( the kala namak episode) and Meetwa gave some other excuses. 

But in the previous episode ( setting up for RL to be tutored by Tej )  when she asks him, he openly tells her that its for her. 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Also realised a kind of parallel... there was a time when Meety asked Meetwa why are you doing all this for me ( the kala namak episode) and Meetwa gave some other excuses. 

But in the previous episode ( setting up for RL to be tutored by Tej )  when she asks him, he openly tells her that its for her. 

now he is openly declaring his intentions and openly flirting as he got green signal from meety

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

now he is openly declaring his intentions and openly flirting as he got green signal from meety

Ah yes 😆 main kaise bhool gayi... i too had  said once he gets signal from her he will start his work... 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Ah yes 😆 main kaise bhool gayi... i too had  said once he gets signal from her he will start his work... 

yes he is gentleman was waiting for his lady to be comfortable around him