Kaamnaa

Love the names

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Just a time-pass post

But don't you guys love the names of the characters in the show.

Manav: He the most human of all the characters. Complete with his set of flaws and virtues. In fact he is the one many aspires to be.. If he finds he is wrong, he tries to correct it. He is the best Manav out there.

Akanksha: Nothing more to say other than this personification of materialistic ambition. Being Ambitious is not a vice, but when you are self centered to not care about others and the cost of your ambitions are broken hearts then it is bad.

Vaibhav: Of course, the riches that his name implies. just not riches(amir) but overall prosperity.. power... he is the embodiment of many peoples dreams.. He would also have the humility if he was perfect.. if he achieved this through hard work, overcoming hardships etc.. but he took a shortcut.. married a rich woman for her wealth... and that is why he is just 'Vaibhav'

Yatharth: Reality. What a beautiful name for a child who is seeing both the idealistic and materialistic versions of life. If everything would have gone well, then he would have been the most realistic person.  A person who have the right ambitions and the ideals to lead his life peacefully. And even now, when things went this bad, he is the 'real' child stuck in between the battle of morals and dreams. He is the one facing the 'real' consequences.

Sakshi: An outsider to all this battle. A 'witness' to whatever is happening to 'Reality' in this fight between idealistic human and and materialistic ambition. An impartial viewer to all the ruins of this war.

Niharika & Ayesha: I couldn't get much but it is still interesting. Niharika  means The who is admired by looking itself. and that is what Vaibhav mostly does or says... the beautiful Niharika.. Niharika is always described by her beauty and not any other quality. Sad... And Ayesha just means a lovely girl which she definitely is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Agree  👍🏼 - Your analysis spot on. ⭐️

You have really done an I depth research on characters names.  👏 I salute you 

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Sure the writer had all this in his mind... the names are catchy !! 

More than her sister or mother's curse, the eunuchs curse will really happen soon. Imagine she acted for Yatharths custodianship. The day will soon arrive and she will be doomed..

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome analysis 👍🏻 When I started watching I did think about Manav,Akanksha and Yatharth but not about other characters.  You explained beautifully 👏

Minionite thumbnail

Hi,

We are playing a game and need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Mac15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Hi,

We are playing a game and need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

can I do it twice? I just did for another team. 

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mac15

can I do it twice? I just did for another team. 

Oh no. First team only. 😃 That's okay.

Mac15 thumbnail

I was following the notification and saw yours immediately after commenting for another team. This is nice show and we have less members here, my bad 😞 

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mac15

I was following the notification and saw yours immediately after commenting for another team. This is nice show and we have less members here, my bad 😞 

Not at all. We are 6 teams. And of course they are limited members on IF. So crossover will happen.

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Hey

I haven't really been following this show closely. The promos were quite interesting, but I am just really busy rn to watch a new show.

One of the first things I noticed about this show after watching the promos was that how all 3 names, Akansha, Manav and Vaibhav were very befitting.

I have always been intrigued with names and their meanings, as there is a belief in my family,

"Vyakti Apne naam ke roop mein dhalne Lagta hai."

That's why still many people in India name their kids after Gods and Goddesses or some good qualities.

I was randomly checking out this forum and came across this post.

It's really beautiful analysis, I just loved it! Kudos❤️