Is this the end of Vedika or Nandani -Day 1(promo etc.)(updated)

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Updated 

Cc: uploader 

https://youtu.be/eGNvJdsI3dY

Edited by yvon - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like the Dampati Snan Shivaratri ritual as described by our Doc is actually happening in the show!!

Read the first comment under the tweet šŸ¤£

ā€œSave water, save environment, save the showā€ (credit: tweeter)

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dampati Snan Means what? Couple taking a shower together or my dirty brain translated it wrong?šŸ¤£

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bana

Looks like the Dampati Snan Shivaratri ritual as described by our Doc is actually happening in the show!!

Read the first comment under the tweet šŸ¤£

ā€œSave water, save environment, save the showā€ (credit: tweeter)

Dude šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SummerBorn

Dampati Snan Means what? Couple taking a shower together or my dirty brain translated it wrong?šŸ¤£

ruk.. I need to find the posts in edt, I will edit this with the linksā€¦.

Edit: 

Also I donā€™t know if it will actually be thatā€¦ coz for that the Panditji should come and tell all the stuff and they should also be having Nandini and akkiā€™s mom aroundā€¦ they donā€™t seem to be there šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Also this is itvā€¦ anything can happenā€¦ this can go 180 against our assumptions šŸ¤£ 

Below are the posts in edt regarding that Poojaā€¦ but these are local customs ā€¦ I highly doubt that they will be shown in the showšŸ˜† but if they do show  

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

they make tandai? Reg wala ya Phir bhang wala?For Shivratri?šŸ¤” I didnā€™t knowā€¦

As I know many of us actually celebrate itā€¦ but it is usually fasting and prayersā€¦ many people do Jagran all night in shiv temples with pujas and abhisheks and Homas and all, and many do jagaran at home too.. until dawn the next day and have light Tiffin and reset for the next day .. 

but there is no communal tham jam as such, may be people visit temples and offer prayers and get back homeā€¦ 

unless something is planned for the family specially, this happens in some families where for a long time proper dampati Pooja didnā€™t happen in the family for long, the newly or recently wed couple doesnā€™t matter son/daughter usually sit for the Homa and Pooja reiterating that the marriage will make the family stronger , and that the marriage will result in development of both sides of the coupleā€¦

So,maybe in this case, both soods and kapoors family situations considered, they wouldnā€™t have done the dampati poojas for a whileā€¦ 

so on shivrathriā€¦ both the couples raya and shikki doing the said Pooja seems plausibleā€¦ 

Also, if it is dampati pooja, early morning ,the couple have to take dip in natural pooled water together or at home with single balti  with blessings of Ganga maa  and help each other in showering together , called dampati snana! smiley42 

After which they do wear good new clothes presented to them by eoā€™s families, if not available, they can also wear their wedding saree and dhoti with upper cloths or in the evening aarti 

Here Nandini and Meera and akkiā€™s mother and ramā€™s mami and sister in lawā€™s (in this case pri and shivi will be doing the rasam together) have to help these couples by applying little turmeric on face and oil on their headsā€¦ smiley36

Imagine shiviā€™s antics with akkiā€™s leg pulling and ramā€™s goofing off and priā€™s steadfastly rasam puri karo attitude with awkwardness and tension as undercurrent smiley42 while Nandu and mami burning or doing some bakbaking  smiley37

this entire sequence can be soooooo endearing if actually depicted true to cultureā€¦ it is like offering gratitude to ancestors and taking personal responsibility of both sides of families by the couple, praying for strength to do sosmiley27

But again, these are our local customs ā€¦ I donā€™t know what the punjabiā€™s do. If anybody knows ā€¦ let us knowā€¦

I am okay with any celebrationā€¦ just for once make it purposeful and poignant moving forward even with dramaā€¦but, donā€™t do jalebis, dear cvs! šŸ™ˆ

Is there someway this can be sent to cvā€™s and they can write these scenes?šŸ˜

rituals are not mandatoryā€¦ more like getting people together and make them do something of reflective significanceā€¦instead of unnecessarily engaging in ainvayi baateinsmiley37 

we are from hyd though 

But this particular puja, I kinda have some idea as it happened in a close relativeā€™s houseā€¦ they had to do dampati pooja and it started with dampati snan in front of probably 50 people šŸ™ˆšŸ¤Ŗ

ā€¦.. literally with in a week after their arranged weddingā€¦ the couple were literally tomatoes by the time they sat on the Pooja seatsā€¦smiley43

so much leg pulling happens during that time, 

they can wear their wedding clothes for the evening aarti and they have to help eo wearing itā€¦ by this time, they became ketchups , smiley37

and uper se they were fasting and have to feed eo at dawnā€¦. smiley36

Every one enjoyed their jagran at the expense of this poor couple who couldnā€™t even talk properly smiley37 

yeh.. very common before dampati pooja, they actually help eo draw baths and pray and shower or take a holy dip together if in river or ghat or somethingā€¦, older couples donā€™t do any halla machao about itā€™s a ritualistic practiceā€¦ šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø, we see this many times also during river ghat baths nah? It is just a dipā€¦

but the newly weds, they will have definitely, female relatives who are mother like and sister like and aunt like, and the ritual goes smoothly, privately and simplyā€¦ and they bless them and move on.

but sometimes priests and friends and relatives  around.., like a proper rasamā€¦ if they arenā€™t comfortable with each otherā€¦ they are bound to become tomatoesā€¦ smiley37

in Rameswaram and also some temple in Thrissur are actually famous for them ā€¦ I exactly donā€™t know much about themā€¦

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 2 years ago
SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay so tomato part had me roooooooollling like thiissssšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Haye Ram Priya being tamatari laal would be such a cute sight

But dampati snan being a ritual means no chance of hanky lanky whatsoever, especially not if itā€™s in front of 50 peopleā€¦ akele hote toh kya pata Ram mauke pe chauka maarne ka try kar bhi letaā€¦ but if sabke saamne hona hoga toh Kuch Nahi ni hona!šŸ¤£ 

Yaar let them have dampati snan thoda akele meinā€¦ given that this scene mein Priya is lovingly holding his hand outā€¦ maybe Aisa Kuch Ho bhi jayeā€¦ but yaaaar give them some space and give Ram some himmat to make some moveā€¦ thoda Kuch hi kar par ab Kuch kar le mere bhai bahut hui 50 shades wali delayed gratificationšŸ¤£

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Good people, I donā€™t know if the authors read our forum, but they are obliged to give us a bringing together bath, then Vedu and Nanduā€™s plans will begin to deteriorate and fall off on their own, the lizardā€™s tail will help them, for example, how to fall off beautifully)

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
If at least part of this goes through and gets Ram and Priya into fire mode, aka passionate but confused tomatoes, Shivratri will be my favorite holiday)
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am sure this is related to rain coupon

arey, .... Even if there are people around them,  There will be oil on their hand, feet and legs, they have help eo and they will be constantly slipping coz of modern floors and clean the turmeric ... On faces, hands.. hair... They won't get another chance to bath againšŸ¤£.. seeda should go to change of clothes in privacy, sure.. but again there are your cousin s hauling and whistling outside.... It can be extremely embarrassing if it crosses a line... But if people are polite but have kurafati sense of humor... The ritual will be balling as ice breaker for the couple, even if they are shy... By the end, they're gonna laugh at themselves too