Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Deedee, your story makes me laugh and embarrassed at the same time) For the sake of such fun things that bring together, it’s worth getting married)

SEA05 thumbnail

Slowly but surely they move towards absolute contact and intimacy. All thoughts again, again, always directed at each other. Actions, words and silence - too. All this will make them united forever, and Vedu and Nandu don’t know anything about it - great)

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

God damn Priya is smart. What a tactful way of finding out how Ram, in his capacity of a businessman, deals with people lying and then hoping to use the same tactic on him. Now the whole rain sequence makes so much sense. Priya attempting to ease Ram down enough so he will out the truth. But lets see if it actually works 🌧 

Thanks for sharing!

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
my guess can be wrong too but from what I am guessing… things are now making sense… the movie night, you guys, that’s probably Priya’s ploy to make Ram say things he is hiding and when he says what’s there to say, or as a beginning point of their conversation— courtesy(if it happens) Akko’s probable spilling the beans about Ram n vedu to priya— she says that throw vedu out wala whole thing 

SEA05 thumbnail

I always knew that our Pri is very smart, she will do everything she has in mind, both with Ram and in other matters. If she wasn't smart and strong, she wouldn't be who she is.

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: StrangeStories

God damn Priya is smart. What a tactful way of finding out how Ram, in his capacity of a businessman, deals with people lying and then hoping to use the same tactic on him. Now the whole rain sequence makes so much sense. Priya attempting to ease Ram down enough so he will out the truth. But lets see if it actually works 🌧 

Thanks for sharing!

simple si bath hain..never underestimate your wife..🤣 But I think she will ask after chooda ceremony.  We saw the Promo in dark blue Saree.  

Anonymmus thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrangeStories

Thanks for sharing!

She could be a business women if the show ever takes a leap after they had some misunderstanding and break up.. ok this sounds like kuch rang... But u never know, anything might happen.. she is and always has been smart😆

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Watched the sneak peak again and do u know whats the best thing about it? That Ram gets up and goes to close the bedroom doors 👏 kaleje ko thandak pad gayi 👍🏼

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bana

Watched the sneak peak again and do u know whats the best thing about it? That Ram gets up and goes to close the bedroom doors 👏 kaleje ko thandak pad gayi 👍🏼

But the he opens it again to get a drink and have quality time with his ex.🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 2 years ago