Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for new thread, Alakh! I am glad we are keeping in touch even after IPZN. It is a good platform to discuss some things which many people around you are not interested in😆

Shiny095 thumbnail

The producers who brought us IPZN have another show called Fanna. I watched a few scenes on Instagram and i was surprised. Acting or execution seemed off. What i find odd is the main charcters, like parakshita have a 14 year age gap between them in real life. Is this some new trend in Hindi television?

I can't imagine anyone else playing Ishqaan. It was as if the characters were made for Parakshita, but i am still surprised of their age gap.  

Edited by Shiny095 - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shiny095

The producers who brought us IPZN have another show called Fanna. I watched a few scenes on Instagram and i was surprised. Acting or execution seemed off. What i find odd is the main charcters, like parakshita have a 14 year age gap between them in real life. Is this some new trend in Hindi television?

I can't imagine anyone else playing Ishqaan. It was as if the characters were made for Parakshita, but i am still surprised of their age gap.  

seems like it, leads of yeh rishta season 3 have an age gap of 16 years in real life 

kankabhor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shiny095

Age gap is norm in Gul's shows. 10 years is almost in all her shows. Geet, IPK, QH also had similar age gap.

Which show is Fanna? Execution really depends on the channel.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

Age gap is norm in Gul's shows. 10 years is almost in all her shows. Geet, IPK, QH also had similar age gap.

Age gap In Actors or characters ?

In IPK, Sanaya is actually a year older than Barun (in the show they showed her as a 18 year old… lmao. And Arnav was like 25-26 probably, they never specified)

kankabhor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Age gap In Actors or characters ?

In IPK, Sanaya is actually a year older than Barun (in the show they showed her as a 18 year old… lmao. And Arnav was like 25-26 probably, they never specified)

I meant characters as Shiny pointed out about the ParaKshita gap. Arnav with MBA degree and so established business did look older like 28-29 to me. But maybe open to interprretation. In QH, they used to say 17 sal pehle Zoya was 2 years old and Asad war 10-12 something. Same with Geet, Geet was gettign married at 18 and then Maan was almost 30.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

I always had one question and since this is discussed here, I want to say one thing.With so much age gap, they still show the FL much more matured than the ML almost 90% times. I mean it is not impossible but usually it should not be the case na.

And irl boys of 28-29-30 are not so immatured na as these shows portray them to be.

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
Shiny095 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYDdk5ZLsBw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Shiny095 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Physics_girl

I always had one question and since this is discussed here, I want to say one thing.With so much age gap, they still show the FL much more matured than the ML almost 90% times. I mean it is not impossible but usually it should not be the case na.

And irl boys of 28-29-30 are not so immatured na as these shows portray them to be.

I thought AVM was mature on the surface... personally i found his character more relatable than Ishqi's minus his 1921 perception of gender and gendered roles. His character seemed grounded, thought things through and was open to dialogue and other viewpoints. Only person who brought the immature side of him out was Ishqi.. and Karthik when talking about Ishqi. 😆 

Ishqi on the other hand was immature on the surface, but from what i understood, inwardly mature. There is still so much to be explored with her character and how Ishqaan's characters grow together and interact with eachother. Their characters were layered.