Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Nope, it’s not just you… 95% of the forum members would be with you…

95% jalte hai good lookers se

inko Hrithik aur Katrina good lookers nahi lagte par Samantha aur allu arjun good looking lagte hai ajeeb log hai

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I find men's unkept hair/lost his comb/bearded/lost his trimmer/not sure when he showered last look better than their clean shaven look 😭

Same. I hate clean shaven men 🤮

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

That’s how you wean moms off of Indian soap operas. Soon they’ll start watching Korean, European, American, Turkish dramas. Pakistani dramas are the gateway drug to good shows. 

but Pakistani shows toh urdu mein hain na so its easier for her to understand...she only started watching english shows during lockdown and that too selective ones with my lil sis cause she forced her to watch. 😆

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

which Pakistani shows does she watch?

not sure but I walked in on her watching a show two weeks ago where it was obvious the guy applied HR's bronzer on his whole body and was doing the HR demure/bhola act from Super 30.

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

but Pakistani shows toh urdu mein hain na so its easier for her to understand...she only started watching english shows during lockdown and that too selective ones with my lil sis cause she forced her to watch. 😆

I would not underestimate your mother, if I were you. That’s how I weaned my mom off of Indian soap operas. Only a few years ago, she watched those like crazy. Now she watches everything under the sun with subtitles except for Indian soaps. Baby steps, I tell ya 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Your mom will like Virgin River! My mom did! All moms are the same. Tauba 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

95% jalte hai good lookers se

inko Hrithik aur Katrina good lookers nahi lagte par Samantha aur allu arjun good looking lagte hai ajeeb log hai

95% do not belong to “crazy pankhe” category… ek post dikhao jahaan Sam is called beautiful… it’s just one member 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

not sure but I walked in on her watching a show two weeks ago where it was obvious the guy applied HR's bronzer on his whole body and was doing the HR demure/bhola act from Super 30.

Are u talking about Parizaad? 😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

He looks... creepy? 😆 Who are the stylist and the photographer? How did they manage to make HRITHIK ROSHAN look creepy?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I find men's unkept hair/lost his comb/bearded/lost his trimmer/not sure when he showered last look better than their clean shaven look 😭

Not totally clean shaven. I like men with light stubble / 5 O'clock shadow😳

But too much long & unkempt hair + beard looks  dirty / unclean to me