Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hinz

I did feel that I’m young to play Anuj Kapadia in ‘Anupamaa’; worked on myself to fit the bill: Gaurav Khanna 

Gaurav Khanna opens up on preperations to ace the character of Anuj Kapadia in Star Plus show ‘Anupamaa’.

Star Plus show ‘Anupamaa’ is getting a lot of appreciation from the viewers. The current track of the show revolves around Anuj handing over the entire Kapadia empire to Malvika and leading a simple life. Anu has expressed her feelings to Anuj and the duo have kick-started with their cute romance. Meanwhile Anuj has popped the marriage question to Anu.

Gaurav Khanna became an overnight sensation for his role in the show. He is been getting rave reviews for acing the character. However, while Gaurav signed the show, there were arguments and theories stating how Gaurav is quite young to play the part.

Talking about the same with India Forums, Khanna revealed that he certainly felt that he was young to play the character, he said, “Yes, of course, I will not beat around the bush as when I was offered the part, initially I felt that I’m kind-off young for the role because until now I’ve done roles that are very young and boy next-door, very college going types. I even have a web-series to be released where I play a 24 years old guy. And for this role, I had to look 44 to 45 years of age. These are the challenges that I accepted as an actor and try to work hard on it. I changed my physicality and personality for it. I changed the way I walk and the worked my body language”.

He added, “I stopped working out and worked on getting a slighter round face so that I could look mature. We incorporated specs in the look, keeping in mind the age of the character. I did my homework and I’m glad that I picked up this role because this is a once-in-a-lifetime role and all thanks to Rajan Sir as it was him who thought of me for this role. I was pleasantly surprised but I’m elated that I joined the cast of this show”.

Show some love for Gaurav Khanna aka Anuj Kapadia in the comment section below.

Dramebaaaz GK!! 😈 He is 40 and had to put effort to play role who is in his 40s something?😲 On the same breath he goes on to say, he's done young, boy-next-door, 20s something etc etc etc  🤔🤔🤔

Even after the eye roll, all I have is  ❤️❤️❤️😳  Glad Rajan S picked him to play this role.

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I added my comment as well, thanks for encouraging

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Dramebaaaz GK!! 😈 He is 40 and had to put effort to play role who is in his 40s something?😲 On the same breath he goes on to say, he's done young, boy-next-door, 20s something etc etc etc  🤔🤔🤔

Even after the eye roll, all I have is  ❤️❤️❤️😳  Glad Rajan S picked him to play this role.

hahaha I know. dil se bachcha hai ji

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

expected and np. im sure your brain is fried after writing that poem for me. ☺️

(what are you doing with that knife in your hand, Shriz? 😕

that's my way of requesting politely 😊

Bol_do thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

RS ke career ka best decision - to cast GK for AK's role. I truly cannot think of anyone else (even in our great Bollywood) who could have breathed life into this character - He beings out the decency, kindness, romance, humility, chivalry and combines it with the intelligence, sophistication and  sharpness of a successful business persona.

Bol_do thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arre... yeh toh sabse asaan kaam hai - comes like breathing to us. Hum aur kartein kya hain raat din. Love aur devotion hi toh dikhaatein hain. 

lusting after him is the highest form of appreciation coz we are lusting for his man alongwith the tann. .

Here is more love coming your way GK, no truly for your truly spectacular acting prowess man. 🤗👏❤️

HOPEFULFORALL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What is GK saying?!! When he played the role of a doctor in Mere Dad Ki Dulhan, which only aired about 1.5 years ago, he was shown to be the potential love interest of Shewta Tiwari who was in her mid 40s. He also had a 10 years old daughter in the show as well. But still, all love and respect for him:)

Genuine question? Was GK super fit before he joined the show? I just find it hard to digest the fact that he changed his physique so much just for the show?

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He definitely  deserves what is he getting now.

If the character buildup in the show would have been unbiased...tab chaar Chand lag jaate...par he is recognized now...Happy for that 

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HOPEFULFORALL

What is GK saying?!! When he played the role of a doctor in Mere Dad Ki Dulhan, which only aired about 1.5 years ago, he was shown to be the potential love interest of Shewta Tiwari who was in her mid 40s. He also had a 10 years old daughter in the show as well. But still, all love and respect for him:)

Genuine question? Was GK super fit before he joined the show? I just find it hard to digest the fact that he changed his physique so much just for the show?

Dude you’re mistaking him for different actor, hat wasnt GK at all…he might look a tiny bit like GK but he wasnt GK, I’ve wached that show. 

And about your second question, yes GK was very fit and still is, just bulked up now…he is 40 but does look younger, this interview is kinda pointless after he’s been there in the show for nearly 6 months…and pretty contradicting as well…guess another lollipop, just to pull back viewers…bas aish kar, zyada na soch😆

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

same to u azra…everytime i see i see pretend its me not anu that he’s looking at like that 👀