RG urges Anupamaa FD to watch the show for what it is – just a show

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/rupali-ganguly-urges-anupamaa-fandoms-to-watch-the-show-for-what-it-is-just-a-show_204249?ri=6&rv=6513 

Rupali Ganguly, aka Anupama, has observed a concerning trend among the fans on social media, where they've been directing negativity towards other characters in the show, Anupama.

Rupali Ganguly, widely known for her role in the TV show "Anupamaa," has become a name that echoes in every other household. Delving into her experiences in 2023 and the show's popularity, Rupali acknowledged the widespread love for "Anupamaa" and the numerous awards it garnered for her. The overwhelming support from people exceeded her expectations, making the year professionally rewarding. The show's success also contributed to her increased brand value through collaborations with prominent brands.

The beloved TV series "Anupamaa" has been capturing hearts for several years now. The recent 5-year leap has not only garnered significant attention but has also propelled the show back to the top spot. Unfortunately, lead actress Rupali Ganguly(Anupama) has observed a concerning trend among the fans on social media, where they've been directing negativity towards other characters in the show. 

She addressed the issue to her X account and wrote, "With due respect to every solo from every fandom, I request you to kindly maintain grace and dignity while even criticizing any character! agar ho sake toh kuch din ke liye sirf show ko show ki tarah dekhiye, SM par jaakar negative comments karne ka madhyam mat banaiye"

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bilkul hum ise show ki tarah hi dekhte hain... smiley17

Comedy show ki tarah.. smiley36

hinz thumbnail

https://x.com/therupali/status/1746019055834890618?s=46&t=dvgY4Qc_VAX-ijA20ggyoA

Social media can be a powerful tool for fans to express their opinions and connect with each other, but it's crucial to use it responsibly and respectfully. Rupali's appeal for fans to avoid spreading hate towards other characters is a commendable move. 

Hopefully, the fans will heed Rupali's advice and contribute to a more positive online community, appreciating the efforts of all the actors involved in creating the show. 

As the show recently embarked on a 5-year leap, the current focus revolves around the separation track of Anupmaa and Anuj. 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I read twitter this morning with this - 🍿🍿🍿

Wahan kuch alag hi drama chal raha hai, responses below her tweets are hilarious 😂 

And more like damage control sort of from her end! God knows!

Khair Humko kya 🤷🏻‍♀️

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

I read twitter this morning with this - 🍿🍿🍿

Wahan kuch alag hi drama chal raha hai, responses below her tweets are hilarious 😂 

And more like damage control sort of from her end! God knows!

Khair Humko kya 🤷🏻‍♀️

wahi toh, we just watch the show for what it is- a show worth trollingsmiley37

I have started to keep away from X as much as I can, that place is filthy but since we are talking of damage control, this post was long due but baat since ab khud par aayi hai toh daalna padha, afterall she cares for the show and its fanssmiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hinz

wahi toh, we just watch the show for what it is- a show worth trollingsmiley37

I have started to keep away from X as much as I can, that place is filthy but since we are talking of damage control, this post was long due but baat since ab khud par aayi hai toh daalna padha, afterall she cares for the show and its fanssmiley9

I read similar tweets on X also, I don’t know what it is about or uss par kya aa padi but I went on a particular profile whom she follows which everyone was bashing her about, and that profile had some amazing edits of Anuj as a sabziwali weighing Shruti Aadhya vs Maya Aadhya, him as beggar and many others 😂😂

And agree, that place is toxic, this is a safer wnd saner space with limited audience isliye achcha lagta hai.

hinz thumbnail

Didnt realise there is more 

IMG_0681.jpeg

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

I read the entire thing... I have been criticizing the characters. If it hurt anyone, I wish to apologize now. Won't be posting anything from now on as I really don't have anything positive to say about the storyline👍

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Hum toh show dekhte hai enjoy karne ke liye. smiley37

Infact I make it a point to watch it on Instagram despite having Hotstar account. Apna ek click waste kyu karu bhai. 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

https://x.com/therupali/status/1746019055834890618?s=46&t=dvgY4Qc_VAX-ijA20ggyoA

Social media can be a powerful tool for fans to express their opinions and connect with each other, but it's crucial to use it responsibly and respectfully. Rupali's appeal for fans to avoid spreading hate towards other characters is a commendable move. 

Hopefully, the fans will heed Rupali's advice and contribute to a more positive online community, appreciating the efforts of all the actors involved in creating the show. 

As the show recently embarked on a 5-year leap, the current focus revolves around the separation track of Anupmaa and Anuj. 

I hope she follows her own advice and stops promoting this as some sort of progressive show which women should follow.

Good initiative from her, I think respected actors like Apara Mehta calling the toxicity of SM out and the previous CA actress getting so much hate,  has called attention to such so called fans. 

Edited by Harish111 - 3 months ago