Show him some love♥️ - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by BaAZiGar0

same to u azra…everytime i see i see pretend its me not anu that he’s looking at like that 👀

awwww

Originally posted by HOPEFULFORALL

What is GK saying?!! When he played the role of a doctor in Mere Dad Ki Dulhan, which only aired about 1.5 years ago, he was shown to be the potential love interest of Shewta Tiwari who was in her mid 40s. He also had a 10 years old daughter in the show as well. But still, all love and respect for him:)

Genuine question? Was GK super fit before he joined the show? I just find it hard to digest the fact that he changed his physique so much just for the show?

is she talking about jiju?  cuz i swear if she is 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by BaAZiGar0

is she talking about jiju?  cuz i swear if she is 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nah - that wasn’t Fahmy’s role at all and I don’t remember GK in it 🤣 

GK is 40 if I’m not wrong? And Rupali is 45. But neither of them look their age of course.

Have to admit, when I saw GK in Anupama first I too thought he is too young. The man doesn’t look older than 30 lol. I thought Hiten Tejwani, Rajeev Khandelwal, Sameer Soni, even Ronit Roy would have fit the bill (though he is slightly too old) I also thought Sumeet Raghavan would have been an interesting choice, what fun to see Sahil and Monisha grown up and have a real romance. But that would probably have been controversial and maybe even redundant.

So basically I was not convinced with GK.

But then BOY OH BOY did he prove himself.
I ate my words. He is PERFECT for the role. He is Anuj.
Also when I googled him he turned out to be 39 so then I was okay 😂😂

This man is an exquisite, and limited edition. Thank god to whoever cast him.

Originally posted by hinz

Dude you’re mistaking him for different actor, hat wasnt GK at all…he might look a tiny bit like GK but he wasnt GK, I’ve wached that show. 

And about your second question, yes GK was very fit and still is, just bulked up now…he is 40 but does look younger, this interview is kinda pointless after he’s been there in the show for nearly 6 months…and pretty contradicting as well…guess another lollipop, just to pull back viewers…bas aish kar, zyada na soch😆

I can’t believe it. I am mistaking him for another actor (and that too for more than 6 months 😱😱😱). Bad bad case of amnesia!!!! Apologies to all fans who mistook someone else to be GK. Feeling so embarrassed right now😟

Originally posted by HOPEFULFORALL

I can’t believe it. I am mistaking him for another actor (and that too for more than 6 months 😱😱😱). Bad bad case of amnesia!!!! Apologies to all fans who mistook someone else to be GK. Feeling so embarrassed right now😟

in 1997 i was convinced it was juhi chawla in aur pyar ho gaya not aishwarya rai. eventually my family was like “ya ya ya ok”. power of persuasion. 😆😆

He acting is good liked his introduction episode the tht govinda step ❤️