Show him some love♥️

Posted: 2 years ago

I did feel that I’m young to play Anuj Kapadia in ‘Anupamaa’; worked on myself to fit the bill: Gaurav Khanna 

Gaurav Khanna opens up on preperations to ace the character of Anuj Kapadia in Star Plus show ‘Anupamaa’.

Star Plus show ‘Anupamaa’ is getting a lot of appreciation from the viewers. The current track of the show revolves around Anuj handing over the entire Kapadia empire to Malvika and leading a simple life. Anu has expressed her feelings to Anuj and the duo have kick-started with their cute romance. Meanwhile Anuj has popped the marriage question to Anu.

Gaurav Khanna became an overnight sensation for his role in the show. He is been getting rave reviews for acing the character. However, while Gaurav signed the show, there were arguments and theories stating how Gaurav is quite young to play the part.

Talking about the same with India Forums, Khanna revealed that he certainly felt that he was young to play the character, he said, “Yes, of course, I will not beat around the bush as when I was offered the part, initially I felt that I’m kind-off young for the role because until now I’ve done roles that are very young and boy next-door, very college going types. I even have a web-series to be released where I play a 24 years old guy. And for this role, I had to look 44 to 45 years of age. These are the challenges that I accepted as an actor and try to work hard on it. I changed my physicality and personality for it. I changed the way I walk and the worked my body language”.

He added, “I stopped working out and worked on getting a slighter round face so that I could look mature. We incorporated specs in the look, keeping in mind the age of the character. I did my homework and I’m glad that I picked up this role because this is a once-in-a-lifetime role and all thanks to Rajan Sir as it was him who thought of me for this role. I was pleasantly surprised but I’m elated that I joined the cast of this show”.

Show some love for Gaurav Khanna aka Anuj Kapadia in the comment section below.

Cutie Kapadia..

I am actually loving to see Anuj in this cheeky look with GK Kaka and in the upcoming SBB, it's very nice and cute and adorable.

Most nice men are kids in front of their loved ones and leave their macho exterior for others. I'm glad they are showing this..

please comment on those IF articles guys so we can get more of them…

the last couple of days Bae has been reposting stories from fan clubs on his IG. 

would be so nice if he came to IF and saw that we value him outside of head-shoulders-knees-toes…

he’s prolly so tired of feeling like 🥩

i already commented in the article same thing here i will mention

his best decision to take anuj kapadia  as its the best charector in ITV after ages 🤗🤗

anways they will now give his interviews so enjoy it 

i m loving that he is getting his due

he is a wonderful actor and i m happy that he got the chance to showcase his talent

Great to see him get his due credit. He deserves every bit of it as it has been long pending. 

May this character of Anuj Kapadia help him reach to those level of fame and appreciation that even he hasn’t dreamt off.

Ali i was too lazy to write so i copy pasted your comment 😇

I hope you don't mind🔪

Originally posted by shriz

Ali i was too lazy to write so i copy pasted your comment 😇

I hope you don't mind🔪

expected and np. im sure your brain is fried after writing that poem for me. ☺️

(what are you doing with that knife in your hand, Shriz? 😕) 

Originally posted by BaAZiGar0

please comment on those IF articles guys so we can get more of them…

the last couple of days Bae has been reposting stories from fan clubs on his IG. 

would be so nice if he came to IF and saw that we value him outside of head-shoulders-knees-toes…

he’s prolly so tired of feeling like 🥩

nice dp ali😎