Edited by gabihai - 1 years ago
gabihai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Edited by gabihai - 1 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

First bonnie fooling nandini was interesting. But never expected nandini to stoop so low to kidnap Bonnie's mom n threaten her to ask viren kiss her to take its video.loved viren refusing it.but bonnie requesting him to kiss her,viren kissing her..purvi misunderstanding it n planning to divorce him was sad.shocking that viren fainted.purvi got one more pain.nice pic.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Still nandini not accepting her fault n blaming bonnie was too much.viren losing memory n mistaking bonnie for his wife n kissing her was shocking irritating n sad.good that bonnie told him that she is not his wife.but viren regretting that bonnie is not his wife was painful shocking n irritating. Superb gif.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Good that bonnie told virendra that purvi is his wife with full proof.shocking that nandini was faking paralysis.bringing sakshi back was shocking.loved viren remembering the past n hugging purvi.sakshi saying to nandini that she can never unite with viren n she has moved on with a guy n is pregnant was surprising. Nandini changing n apologizing to viren was emotional. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Viren calling bonnie as pari n bonnie happy that he didn't hate her was nice.viren feels like crying .that means he started loving bonnie just like she started loving him.bonnie hugging him n crying..viren promising her that in next life she will stay with him was irritating glad that bonnie left.i wish there were purvir scenes.perfect gif.

Have you posted this ff on wattpad?

gabihai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes! And now I'm removing it from here, and also from wattpad because I'll adapt it to amazon 😆! Thanks so much for reading! your reading was very important.

jasminerahul thumbnail

What's your wattpad ID?

Originally posted by: gabihai

Yes! And now I'm removing it from here, and also from wattpad because I'll adapt it to amazon 😆! Thanks so much for reading! your reading was very important.