Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Like virendra thought how can purvi n bonnie look so similar?is there any secret?shocking that bonnie kissed viren.did viren whip himself bcz of the guilt caused by bonnie kissing him?

gabihai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

* Like virendra thought how can purvi n bonnie look so similar? Everyone thinks about it. But that question was avoided because it's the arc of the second season.

* is there any secret? Yes, I can not speak in detail. But that secret involves Purvi's father.

* shocking that bonnie kissed viren.did viren whip himself bcz of the guilt caused by bonnie kissing him? Yes,exactly!

gabihai thumbnail

Edited by gabihai - 1 years ago
gabihai thumbnail

gabihai thumbnail

jasminerahul thumbnail

Can't believe that virendra saw such a romantic dream about bonnie.i hope he doesn't get attracted more towards bonnie n betray purvi.virendra carrying bonnie to the room was not needed.others can help bonnie,not him.

gabihai thumbnail

πŸ˜† don't worry, Pur-Vir will stay together.my story is focused on leaving a doubt in the air. does Virendra like Bonnie? but we will never be sure.

jasminerahul thumbnail

This nandini is making bonnie n virendra play with the kids to bring them closer to each other.is virendra getting attracted to bonnie?I wish bonnie was actually purvi n that's why viren is getting attracted to her.

gabihai thumbnail

first,thanks for your comment.Yes, this Nandini is a little crazy.πŸ˜† but, about Virendra and Bonnie,he will never admit that he is attracted to her. 

and Purvi in ​​the near future will try to position itself better.

gabihai thumbnail