Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Nandini joining viren Bonnie's hands n asking them to look after her together was irritating. Purvi thinking of getting out of virendra's life was sad.like purvi says is virendra missing something in their married life?prakashi wants purvir to consummate their marriage.will it happen which strengthen purvir relationship?

gabihai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

"Purvi telling viren that she won't ask him not to cry but she will trim his tears was emotional. Viren nandini scene was emotional."  

that was the point of the scene, glad I got it!😆

"Finally he found bonnie n apologized. Good that bonnie knows that he did that only for nandini n then agreed to go with him."

Bonnie from now on will be more resigned to her defeat in front of Purvi!😵

"Nandini joining viren Bonnie's hands n asking them to look after her together was irritating. Purvi thinking of getting out of virendra's life was sad.like purvi says is virendra missing something in their married life?prakashi wants purvir to consummate their marriage.will it happen which strengthen purvir relationship?"

Purvi will try to do something about it soon! 😆

gabihai thumbnail

Edited by gabihai - 1 years ago
gabihai thumbnail

gabihai thumbnail

jasminerahul thumbnail

I think though bonnie talks like this,she will fall in love with virendra.sad to see purvi jealous.viren saying that everything that comes from her,he will like was romantic. Hug was romantic. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Viren telling purvi that she looks beautiful was romantic. Romance was very beautiful. But why did he suddenly back out from consummation?

jasminerahul thumbnail

Its true that for nandini it won't be pleasant to hear about her dad's private life.but thinking that consummation didn't happen bcz he doesn't love purvi was stupid.i am surprised that bonnie told virendra about the deal.virendra suggesting her to pretend to nandini that the plan is working is cool.its getting interesting now.

gabihai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

thank you so much for reading! Yes,Nandini is stupid sometimes!😆 I'm back to post the final chapters, I hope you can read them. 'Cause a lot of things happen. See ya!

gabihai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago