Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Jealousy and selfishness blinded Gauri in her quest for happiness. First she has to find satisfaction is herself as a person.

gauri's jealousy and selfishness drove her surely should look over herself for the happiness herself first.

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 944

Rithika after her dinner was sitting in the bed and was thinking about Nirbhay. The way he held Aadhira for Amba and the way he helped Ishani with the house in Aurangabad. Thinking about his bad days when he was a bad man and thinking about the way how he is today being good man in all his ways. She thought about her behavior to him till today.Though she is with him and she is telling him as husband to everyone from the day of their marriage on the day which she came to know that she cannot conceive a child to till today even being together with Nirbhay she is only telling him to go from her and marry any other girl who can give him child.

She thought about the ways he is always supporting her to his mother. He always helps her to be a business woman. The way he always makes fun of her and the way he never tried to leave her in his life. The way he always tell that only her love is more precious than anything to him more than the bedroom happiness of husband and wife.

FLASHBACK..

Rithika(seeing Nirbhay who was eating his breakfast in the table): Its almost 2 years of our marriage without anything in our life(before she could tell the next word)

Nirbhay(seeing her):Dekho Rithika I have everything in this life with you. you are thinking that you cannot give a child to me and you are telling me to divorce you till today and marry another girl who can give child to me. (in a clear tone): But I cannot do that..I want to be with you I am happy with you. Even If you fight with me daily for this thing too I am happy when ever you come with me whenever you tell me I am your husband.

Rithika(seeing him): Just those things alone can give happiness to you?. 2 years you are in same room only with me but I never..(before she could tell the next word)

Nirbhay: you never allowed me near you. We never lived as husband and wife. (in a confirmed tone):But you are only my wife for this life. (seeing her): Just because doctor told you cannot conceive means you will catch that itself for your complete life? If we try that only we can know whether you are able to conceive or not..you are only in the intention to make me leave you in your life.

Rithika saw him with a silent face.

Nirbhay: For that I didn't tell you to mingle with me I am telling the fact. I don't mind being like this with you. Even for my whole life I can be with you like this itself...

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Rithika took a deep breath of thinking about Nirbhay were she was thinking that she is only wrong towards him when she was thinking it Nirbhay came out of the washroom changing himself to night dress. He came and sat in the bed removing his watch and keeping it in the lamp table and was about to lay in the bed.

Rithika(seeing him before he could lay in the bed): Nirbhay..

Nirbhay(without laying in the bed): hmm

Rithika(seeing him and then lowering her head): Nirbhay I want to tell you something..

Nirbhay(hearing it):Again you are going to tell me to divorce you?

Rithika(seeing him shook her head as no): Nahi.

Nirbhay: Mostly in night you will talk that only know? so only I asked you whether you are going to talk about divorce? Tk If not about divorce what you are going to tell?

Rithika(seeing him): Don't want to divorce me not only now even in future you don't even think about leaving me in your life.

Nirbhay(now with a bright smile):Rithika..

Rithika seeing him shook her head as yes..

Nirbhay: Matlab..

Rithika(now bowing her head): Matlab turn off the lights and let's ...(with a smile): pray for the baby with positive mindset

Nirbhay(hearing it now with a smile): wow...that is a amazing..ek minute...

Rithika now saw him were Nirbhay seeing her with a cute doubt look..

Nirbhay: Its not dream know?

Rithika with a cute  look shook her head as no..

Nirbhay: Okay then ..

Nirbhay in a immediate move turned off the lights and fell on her were now Rithika held his t-shirt and pulled him towards her.

Nirbhay(falling on her): I love you..

Rithika:Love you too...

RV MANSION..

It was 10 o clock in the night were Ranveer was thinking what has happened in the morning and was seeing out of the window with a silent face. He was thinking about telling to Ishani to go out of RV mansion as Amba does not want her to be with him. He thought about Ishani was even ready to fall in his feet when he asked her to go out of RV mansion. He thought about the way she tried to safeguard their relationship till the end of the moment. He thought about holding Ishani's hand and sending her out of RV mansion were thinking it he had a worried face. Thinking it now turned and walked to their marriage photo were now he saw their marriage photo were seeing it his eyes went to Ishani's face.

Ranveer(seeing her and in a calm tone): I love you Ishani I love you so much. Even If you slap me with your slipper also there is nothing wrong in it. I didn't even try to be a good husband to you. I didn't take care of you well.(thinking everything happened today again and to himself): Again I gave space for the third person to create problems in our life.

Thinking about it he walked and went to the bed and then he turned off the lights and laid in the bed and closed his eyes. More than sleep Ishani only was coming in his mind.

NEXT DAY MORNING..

Ranveer wearing jean pant, t-shirt and over coat and saw the mirror and started to set his hair were making sure he is ready for the day was about to walk were before he could walk he had a knock on the door. He walked fast and opened the door were he saw Gauri in front of him. Gauri's face clearly said that she has cried all the night.

Gauri(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer..

Ranveer hearing it turned and walked inside the room and stood showing his back to her.

Gauri(entered the room and came and stood next to him): Ranveer I know you are angry on me.I am extremely sorry..

Ranveer(now getting anger was about to shout at her were now his thoughts went to yesterday Incident of Ishani trying to save Gauri when Baa was slapping her were now thinking it calming down himself and seeing Gauri): Gauri I don't understand seeing what character in me you liked me?

Gauri(seeing him): you were a caring husband to Ishani. you were loving her to the core..seeing those character only without to my control I ..(before she could tell)

Ranveer:(in a clear tone): What ever we see with the eyes are not true. The character you saw in me is just 20% but the another 80% no girl can bare me. If you ever see me with my angry avatar know other than Ishani If there was any other girl was with me means she would have put the stone in my head while I am sleeping or she would have divorced me.

Gauri saw him with a silent face.

Ranveer:Gauri I am not a correct man as you think. I don't know how to behave to wife. Only you, Disha are seeing Ishani as an outsider but shall I tell you how Ishani saw you. She was the one who talked to Baa, Maa and me to make you bring back to RV mansion.She even asked me to call you to RV mansion when you were in the hospital because it should be like I called you to RV mansion but the main reason behind you coming to RV mansion was Ishani only. She was often telling me that we both should make you get a good life partner. Before we part our ways Ishani told me to try to search for Pranav and make you get married to him. She was thinking all the good things to happen in your life Gauri but..(with a what to tell face): you messed it Gauri..

Gauri(now with tears joined her hands to Ranveer): I am sorry Ranveer...

Ranveer(seeing her): you simply asked sorry Gauri but in these 2 years really you made my life a hell. I was without Ishani and Raagini in my life. I lost most of the precious moments with my daughter.

Gauri was crying even more..

Ranveer(seeing her crying now making up himself):Wipe your tears Gauri..

Gauri hearing it slowly putting down her hands and wiped her tears..

Ranveer(seeing her): you don't deserve me Gauri I am not the correct guy for your life. I can only give a hell life to you.A life without love can only Give pain Gauri. Even now If you are thinking about me in a (before he could tell the next word)

Gauri(seeing him with a tears wiped face): No Ranveer no..the most worst thing a person could face in life is the hatred of her whole family yesterday I saw that in everyone's face. I almost died in that moment Ranveer. Even after this I am behind you means I will become a women who is not even fit to be in this world. 

Ranveer(hearing it): Thank you for understanding at least now.

Gauri(now in a clear tone):  please forgive me..

Ranveer(seeing her): If you have really realized everything that is itself a great forgiveness to yourself Gauri. Keep going come to office as usual be a good friend to me and a good sister to Ishani.

Gauri(seeing other side): Ishani won't talk to me Ranveer..

Ranveer: She never knows to punish anybody Gauri If you go and talk to her she will forget everything and accept you with whole heart.

Gauri(with a sad face): Hope so Ranveer..

Ranveer:She will you be casual okay don't think the past.Move on towards the future.

Gauri: hmm (seeing Ranveer with a calm face now): thank you..

Ranveer seeing her and shook his head as okay..

Gauri started to move from there were she came out of Ranveer's room and she thought about losing her family once again were her heart was not ready for that were now thinking to move in a correct direction in her life she started to walk fast towards her room. 

Ranveer(thinking about Gauri and in thoughts): Ishani will surely forgive Gauri I know that because all the anger of her will be on me only. (thinking it he was about to walk towards the entrance of the room to go out were before he could walk he now saw Amba standing in front of the room were seeing Amba):Maa..

Amba with a silent face came inside the room and saw Ranveer with a silent face.She stood without talking anything to him. 

Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa..

Amba saw him with a silent face again..

Ranveer(seeing her): Maa what happen why are you staying silent?

Amba(seeing Ranveer with a up to cry tone): I am sorry Ranveer..trusting a fake astrologer I made you and Ishani to be separated from each other.

Ranveer saw her with a what to tell face.

Amba(shaking her head as no to herself): I will never get a place even in hell Ranveer to that level I have did wrong to you and Ishani. (she started to cry well): I don't even have guts to see you Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing Amba and holding her shoulders): Maa what is this?stop crying..

Amba: I am not able to accept what I have done to you and Ishani Ranveer. I didn't think like this dikhra.. as that astrologer said you and your Baba's life is in danger only..

Ranveer(seeing her):tk maa you did for me and Baba only know? its okay..

Amba(seeing her with tears eyes):How you are able to forgive me this easily at least scold me Ranveer..

Ranveer(wiping her tears): Maa please don't cry..you did it for my life and Baba's life I can understand your affection for both of us.

Amba(touching his cheeks): Let me go and talk to Ishani and bring her back to RV mansion. (telling it she was about to walk)

Ranveer before Amba could walk held her hand with his hand were Amba feeling it turned and saw Ranveer.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

They are all ashamed now but what was done to Ishani and Ragini can never be forgotten. It will always be a bad memory.

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani will not listen and come back. Maybe for Ragini she might. But she has been treated so badly, there is no reason for her to come back.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

They are all ashamed now but what was done to Ishani and Ragini can never be forgotten. It will always be a bad memory.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes all are feeling ashamed

Surely what they have done with ishani and raagini can never been forgotten and it will remine as bad Memory only 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani will not listen and come back. Maybe for Ragini she might. But she has been treated so badly, there is no reason for her to come back.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Surely ishani cannot forget and come back 

Even she comes too it will be for raagini only 

Ishani was Treared badly Only and she does not have any need to come back too

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 945

Amba saw Ranveer as he held  her hand.

Ranveer:(now leaving her hand and seeing her): Don't want Maa Ishani will not forgive me.

Amba:Nahi Ranveer we should not leave it as it is Ranveer we have to talk to Ishani as soon as possible. I was the one who created the problem know? let me go and ask sorry to Ishani and let me try my best to bring back my bahu to our house.

Ranveer: Maa now Ishani's mind set wont be telling her to get back with me. 

Amba: I understand Ranveer what we did to Ishani that cannot be easily forgotten but for that we should also be not silent Ranveer. Let me go and ask sorry to Ishani and call her back to RV Mansion.

Ranveer(seeing her): If you believe talking to Ishani will bring back a change in our life you go and talk to her Maa but before that (he saw her with a calm Face and in calm tone) :Maa please don't think that I am talking in favor of Ishani to you.Till today I have not talked like a wife's man to you but today I wish to tell this to you (seeing her): you said me know Ishani will understand you. surely she will understand you Maa but you are only often failing to understand Ishani. (seeing her): Maa when I went to Marry Ishani you tried to stop our marriage you even told that Ishani can only give pain to me. When I had fight with Ishani for going to Chiraag's place you even tried to send her out of the house. You scolded her a lot.you even said that she is characterless and she is having relationship with Chiraag too. When you came to know she was alive you said her to go out of the country. Even now you made me to tell Ishani to go out of the house. (seeing Amba and then in a calm tone): To me also you have said Ishani is not the correct girl to me.(now in a confirmed tone): But From the day she married me till today she has not even told a single wrong thing about you to me Maa. She saw you as her own mother. She never thought you as a mother in law. you are only often telling to leave Ishani to me but not even a single day she said me to leave you and come with her in my life. I have heard about daughter in law who scold about her mother in law to husband daily. I have heard about daughter in law sending mother in law to the oldage home too but Ishani never had any such thought on you Maa. Even when you did wrong too she never said it as a wrong to me. More of everything she has always admired our mother and son relationship a lot. 

Amba(hearing it and seeing Ranveer with a worried face):Sorry Ranveer..I only didn't understand Ishani in my life.(with a worried face): To be frank I hurt her so much too. (making up herself): I have talked so bad about her and her character too, even when I saw her alive I didn't try to bring her back to our home. That time she didn't have her mother too with her without even thinking about it I said her to leave the country. (seeing Ranveer with a tears filled eyes and wiping her tears): Here after I will never try to send Ishani out of the house Ranveer. She is the one who is going to take care of me in the last days of my life here after I will never forget that. Sorry Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa I didn't tell this to hurt you

Amba(with a calm smile): Nahi Ranveer you didn't hurt me you are telling the truth only. (now with a happy smile holding Ranveer's both the sides cheeks with her both the hands):Let me go and talk to Ishani let us believe that surely Ishani will come back to our house and I too wish that you both will live a happy life here after.

Ranveer: Maa but I don't think so Ishani will come back..This time I was over board to her.

Amba: Ranveer let us try our best. Lets hope for the best to happen in our life.

Ranveer: hmm okay..(he gave a silent smile to her)

Amba(too smiling to him was about to walk were thinking something seeing Ranveer): If I go to Ishani house now means she won't be there know?

Ranveer:She will be in office Maa. you go by evening..

Amba: hmm okay..(telling it she started to move from there).

Ranveer(thinking with a calm face):I don't think so Ishani will forgive me that easily but she will forgive Maa that I know. Okay Today should I go to office or not? (thinking well and in thoughts): Let Maa go and see Ishani and talk to her then knowing what is in Ishani's mind and then let me go and see her so today let me be in home.

Thinking it he sat in the bed and decided not to go to the office.

The time was moving were it was evening 6.30 were Amba's car stopped in front of Ishani's house. Amba got down from the car were she went and stood in front of the door. She knocked the door and waited for a while were in the next one minute Ishani opened the door were as she opened she saw Amba in front of her.

Ishani(seeing a Amba a calm look were now making up herself):Come in..

Amba giving a okay head shake and entered the house were Ishani too entered the house.

Ishani(seeing Amba): Please sit..

Amba hearing it sat in the sofa were Ishani saw Amba with a silent face.

Ishani(now making up herself): Came to see Raagini..Let me call her she is doing her home work..(telling it she was about to turn to call Raagini)

Amba:Nahi Ishani..(she got up from the sofa and seeing Ishani): I came to see you only.

Ishani: Me..

Amba: hmm

Ishani saw her with a silent face .

Amba(bowing her head): I cannot justify what I did to you Ishani. I don't even have any guts to face you. 

Ishani(seeing her): I think we don't want to talk anything about yesterday incident. 

Amba(shaking her head as no):No Ishani we have to talk..(seeing her): you itself know how much affection I have for Ranveer. Haan even Kailashji. (with a feeling sorry face): In the process to prevent them I hurt you a lot Ishani. (with a feeling face): I am really sorry Ishani always one way or the other I am hurting you only. Just hearing that fake astrologers words I thought about Ranveer and Kailashji but being a heartless women I forgot to think what all good things you have done to me till date. you have taken care of me like a mother but just thinking that my son's life is in danger I didn't even think about you for single moment. I don't even have guts to see your face Ishani(she turned to other side were she was showing her back to Ishani)

Ishani(hearing it with a silent face and taking a deep breath now in a calm tone): Ranveer loved me one sided I never know about his love till he confess it in front of Ganapathi Bapa but thinking that I am the reason for your son to cry you started to hate me. With that hatred only you saw me when I came to your house marrying Ranveer. You were not ready to accept me. Once clearing all the differences Everything was sorted out between us and everything was going well really when Maa went from me I cried a lot but being with you I was really happy I felt Maa in you. (with a fade smile and calm tone):But you showed me a Bahu can call her saas as Maa any number of times but she can only stay as a Bahu always she can never become a daughter.

Amba(turned to her and with a tears):Ishani..how can you think like that?(with a sorry face): I know what I did is completely wrong only for that I don't even know what to tell to justify myself Ishani. Haan more than everything Ranveer and Kailashji's life was seemed important to me. Blindly I trusted astrology. With that I broke my own house into pieces..For this there is no forgiveness for me. But For that don't punish Ranveer Ishani. He sent you out of the house as I said him only other than that there is no intention of Ranveer to send you out of the house.you can have anger on me Ishani but not on Ranveer. Please don't punish Ranveer..(joined her hands to Ishani): Please Ishani let me join my hands to you don't punish Ranveer..

Ishani(seeing Amba crying joining her hands with a feeling sorry face went and touched her hand and made her to put the hand down): Maa what are you doing?  you are joining your hands in front of me.

Amba(seeing Ishani with tears in her eyes as she called her Maa):Still you are thinking me as Maa know? Then what Dikhra come to home. I promise you I will never try to come in between you and Ranveer here after. 

Ishani(seeing Amba now with a calm face): Maa please I was not able to accept the way you are joining your hands in front of me. That is why I said you to put your hands down. (seeing her with a calm face): I don't know how you saw me but I saw you as my mother only. I will not let my Maa to join her hands in front of me. 

Amba was feeling so much now were the way Ishani's forgiveness was only giving her heavy pain in her heart now. The way simply Ishani forgave her and the way she is still seeing her as a mother was hurting her more and more. Tears were overflowing a lot in her eyes. 

Ishani(feeling sorry for Amba now taking a deep breath): Maa please..(now wiped her tears): you don't cry. I can understand at what kind of mindset you tried to send me out of the house. You were feared for Ranveer and Baba's life. 

Amba(seeing her now): Ishani..

Ishani(seeing her): Maa please lets leave this as it is we don't want to talk it again and again. If we talk also we will get hurt in heart only. (now giving a light smile): wipe your face well let me call Raagini. 

Amba: But Ishani..

Ishani: Maa I need sometimes to accept what has happened.

Amba(wiping her tears well):Tk take your time but think about it. Even If you want Ranveer to stay alone with you and Raagini too let me tell him to come and stay with you. 

Ishani: Maa I never had such a mindset at all. I am not in a mind to think about getting back with Ranveer now.So let's not talk about that. please Maa allow me for sometime..

Amba:Tk take your time..

Ishani: hmm(seeing inside): Raagini..

Raagini(being inside): Mama

Ishani: Come out Dadi has come..

Were this was the moment were Raagini with a cute smile came out of the room were seeing Amba she ran so cutely and hugged her Dadi's legs. Ishani had a smile seeing Raagini's happiness.

Ishani(seeing Raagini): Raagini keep talking to Dadi..(seeing Amba): Let me bring tea Maa. (telling it she started to move from there).

Amba took Raagini in her hand sat in the sofa and made Raagini to sit in her lap and saw her with a smile.

Raagini(cutely): Dadi I brought Mama to Papa function know? Here after mama and Papa will be with me know?

Amba(seeing her with a smile):Haan they both will get together for sure. But it will take some time.

Raagini(innocently): how much time?

Amba: (with a smile):Always talk about your papa to Mama they will get back with each other so soon. 

Raagini(cutely): Haan 

Ishani brought tea and gave it to Amba were Amba holding Raagini with her and started to have the tea. Amba finishing the tea and keeping the cup in the tea poi and saw Raagini.

Amba(seeing her with a smile): What Dadi told is there in your mind know?

Raagini(cutely): Haan 

Amba: Tk Let Dadi leave now. will come to see you next week. 

Raagini; hmm

Amba making Raagini to get down from her lap and made her to stand in the floor and got up and saw Ishani. 

Amba: Let me leave Ishani think about what I talked to you and take a good decision soon. 

Ishani saw her with a silent face were..

Amba seeing Ishani with a smile started to move from there were Ishani now thinking about her situation and then saw Raagini. 

Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama..

Ishani: hmm

Raagini cutely opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani too with a smile came to her and took Raagini in her hands and saw her. 

Raagini(cutely):Dadi told me that I should keep on talking about Papa to you so that you and Papa will be with me.

Ishani hearing it seeing Raagini's innocence had a smile.

Raagini(in a sweet tone): Mama why smiling?

Ishani(seeing her with a cute tone): you are your Dadi's pothi only both of you know to join hands so well for any plan.

Raagini hearing it laughed cutely were Ishani too smiled to her were cutie pie hugged Ishani well were Ishani too hugged her with a happy smile.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

For once, not only has Ranveer understood the wrongs done to Ishani, but also told Amba where she was wrong. This is a first.

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani has been wronged too many times. Even though she thinks of Amba as a mother, she can not easily forget what happened to her.

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani wanted to see Ranveer taking a stand for her. For once in his life, he has. But is this enough to convince Ishani?