Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Aadhira's truth came out. Amba planned well after that, including convincing Ragini to bring Ishani.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes aadhira truth is out and now amba planned it so well including convincing raagini too 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer knows calling Ishani back is not going to be easy. Too much water under the bridge to do that.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes ranveer is knowing its not easy for ishani to come back 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 943

ISHANI'S HOUSE..

It was afternoon 12.30 were Ishani brought Raagini to the house. she made Raagini to sit in the bed and she took the dress to change. She entered the restroom to changed her dress were she came out of the washroom within next 15 minutes. Ishani silently started to remove Raagini's dress making her stand in the bed.

Raagini(seeing Ishani):Mama

Ishani(seeing Raagini):Don't talk anything now Raagini..

Raagini: Mama..

Ishani(seeing Raagini with a calm look): Now a days you started to hide things to Mama know?

Raagini silently shook her head as no..

Ishani: Then why yesterday you didn't tell what Dadi said to you?

Raagini:Dadi said we all will be together If I bring you to the function..(cutely): you came to function know so you, Papa will be together with me?

Ishani(seeing Raagini's innocence); Raagini..

Raagini(cutely): Mama sorry I hide what Dadi said because I want to be with you, Papa, so only I hide..

Ishani saw Raagini with a what to react face she held Raagini and hugged her daughter with affection were cutie pie too hugged her Mother.

Raagini(coming out of the hug): I will not hide anything to you Mama promise..

Ishani(seeing her daughter): hmm okay. 

Raagini(innocently): Mama Papa will come here or we will go to Papa house to be in same house?

Ishani(now saw her with a what to react face): Raagini let us talk about this later..now go and fresh up and come let Mama make you were the other dress.

Raagini: hmm(she got down from the bed and started to run from there to the washroom)

Ishani thinking of what is happening around her had a silent thinking face.

RV MANSION..

It was 1 o clock were Amba was crying sitting in the bed were Kailash now entered their room were he went and sat in the bed next to her. Amba saw Kailash were now she started to cry more seeing him.

Kailash(in a calm tone):Amba don't cry..

Amba(with tears seeing him): I need to cry Kailashji I need to cry.Even I need to die for what I have done to Ranveer and Ishani. trusting astrology and that too fake astrology I made Ranveer and Ishani to be away from each other Kailashji. Even the people who hear this story cannot forgive me then how Ranveer and Ishani can forgive me for what I have done. Even you said to me so many times I am doing wrong but without even hearing your words I was shouting at you also. I took you to the level of slapping me. 

Kailash(seeing her): Amba I understand what you did is wrong only. But it was the same you only who brought the truth out too in front of everyone.

Amba: What ever you tell me Kailashji but I am not able to digest the fact that I made Ranveer's life a hell. Without even hearing your words I did everything. I once again become bad woman in my son's family life. Now doing everything How will I face Ranveer? How will I face Ishani?

Kailash(seeing Amba): Amba first of all you understand Ranveer and Ishani. Ranveer and Ishani loves you so much they won't get angry on you. At least now you brought the truth in front of everyone know that is more than enough Amba. Here after at least please don't trust astrology and all. Boxes cannot judge anybody's life Amba. Its all about love and affection. (wiping her tears and seeing her): Thinking that there is danger for my life and Ranveer's life only you did all this know? Even in that you have showed the love you have on me and Ranveer but in that means you hurt Ishani so much. you missed the days with Raagini. Here after at least don't see Ishani as an outsider Amba she is our family girl we only need to stand by her always. 

Amba now thinking the way she has been a wrong mother in law to Ishani and thinking about how all Ishani has taken care of her and now she had more tears in her eyes.

Kailash: Amba enough..

Amba: Ishani has always been good only to me Kailashji but I only often hurt her so much. I don't even deserve her as my daughter in law. She has all rights to send me to a oldage home too. 

Kailash(seeing her): Ishani will not do that to you at any moment of her life Amba. (wiping her tears again and seeing her): With astrology only you thought something will happen to me know?Let me tell you until you are with me you never need to see astrology for me because when you are with me I will live a long life Amba.

Amba (hearing with new tears she hugged Kailash telling): Sorry..here after I will never trust astrology...I promise you.

Kailash hugged her with a smile. Amba crying well for almost 15 minutes and now somewhat feeling light came out of the hug and saw him.

Amba(wiping her tears): I will make my son and daughter in law to live a happy life with Raagini. Kailashji I want to talk to Ranveer and Ishani. Let me go and talk now..

Kailash: Amba first relax yourself.Tomorrow you can start the work to unite Ranveer and Ishani okay..

Amba: But..

Kailash: Amba let us give them some time let them too come out of this shock then you go and talk to them. They both will forgive you and I tell you again they both love you so much.And always have one thing in your thought Ranveer is grown up Amba more than us here after he needs Ishani only. This you should understand not only you all the parents should understand this. 

Amba: hmm(seeing him): I talked bad to you also in these two years. I behaved so bad to you. Sorry...

Kailash:Its okay Amba..I am too sorry I slapped you..

Amba(shaking her head as okay): First time you slapped me in these many years of marriage..

Kailash(gave a light smile): But slapping a women is not a good character for a man so I am really sorry.

Amba with a tears wiped face gave a smile to him were Kailash too smiled to her.

SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..

It was 1.30 in the afternoon were Kanchan, Raj narayan Mehra and Shivanya had a shocked face hearing what all Shikhar told them.

Shivanya(seeing Shikhar): How Gauri was able to do this to Ishani and Ranveer Shikhar?

Shikhar(seeing her):Thinking that if she marry Ranveer she will get a happy life she has done that.

Shivanya(taking a deep breath): Finally at least now we all got to know the reason for Ranveer and Ishani's separation know? Here after at least both Ranveer and Ishani should live a happy life.

Shikhar:They will Shivanya... here after Amba Aunty will not leave them as it is.She will try her best to unite Ishani and Ranveer.

Kanchan:Haan that is nice to hear Shikhar..

Shikhar smiled to Kanchan were almost four of them had a happy smile.

The time was moving were the day came to its night 9 o clock were Raagini was sleeping laying in Ishani's lap in the sofa were next to her Nitin was sitting and hearing what all Ishani was teling him.

Nitin(with a shocked face): I am not able to believe that a silent Gauri did all these things...

Ishani(with a silent face): Even me too Papa...(thinking about Gauri): But her failed marriage and unsuccessful love everything made Gauri di to take such a step in her life. I was almost broken into pieces hearing what Gauri di was telling today but also somewhere If I sit silent and think about Gauri di I am feeling pity on her.

Nitin(hearing it): Pity only Ishani but at least now Gauri should realize that she has done wrong (seeing Ishani): because of problems we are having in our life for that crossing in others life is not the correct solution Ishani. Wish Gauri understands that. If she understands that only she too will get a new life and she can be successful in her life.

Ishani hearing it shook her head as yes to Nitin with a silent face.

Ishani(seeing): Wish that happens Papa..

Nitin:Time will change everything Ishani.

Ishani: hmm(seeing Raagini and seeing Nitin): Yesterday Raagini's dadi only has told Raagini to be stubborn to bring me to RV mansion for this engagement function so only Raagini has been stubborn to me.

Nitin(having a smile): Haan so she has taken her Dadi's side..

Ishani(seeing Raagini who was sleeping well in her lap with a smile caressing her hair and seeing Nitin): In love and affection she is my daughter only but in her character and all she is her father and Dadi only..

Nitin hearing it had a smile were Ishani too smiled to him.

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani shikar scene was nice.shikar ishani relationship getting compared to draupati krishna relationship was nice.laxmi saying that now also ishani talks good about ranveer was nice.ragini is cute.nice pic.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani shikar scene was nice.shikar ishani relationship getting compared to draupati krishna relationship was nice.laxmi saying that now also ishani talks good about ranveer was nice.ragini is cute.nice pic.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked Shikhar and Ishani's scenes and their relationship compared to drapati and Krishna relationship

glad you liked Laxmi telling that Ishani is still talking about Ranveer's good things and Raagini's pic

keep reading smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

everyone is in a state of shock at what Gauri did. At least Amba was compelled by a fear for her family. Gauri's intentions were evil.

coderlady thumbnail

Has Gauri still learned her lesson? You can not get happiness by destroying other people's lives.

coderlady thumbnail

Jealousy and selfishness blinded Gauri in her quest for happiness. First she has to find satisfaction is herself as a person.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

everyone is in a state of shock at what Gauri did. At least Amba was compelled by a fear for her family. Gauri's intentions were evil.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

all are in shocked state only hearing what all gauri has done .

Amba was fearing for her family but gauri's totally had a evil intention only

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Has Gauri still learned her lesson? You can not get happiness by destroying other people's lives.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

wish that Gauri should have learnt the lesson

surely no one can get the real happiness by destroying other life

keep reading smiley2