Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Telling Ragini that Ishani is trying to keep her separate from him is twisting the facts in his favor. The reality is different.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes ranveer is trying toxic Twist the fact that ishani is trying to separate them but yup reality is totally different 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

On both sides words were spoken that were not intended the way they came out. People will do that in anger.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Both never had the intention to hurt each other it was totally out of anger and yes its natural people do that 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 921

Ranveer and Ishani were working silently were Ranveer for a while felt himself bad for teaching a bad habit to his daughter. He saw Ishani were she was working seriously. Ranveer though was having a male ego thinking of Ishani's words bit felt ashamed of trying to teach Raagini the habit of lying that too being her Father.

Ranveer now making up himself with a calm face got up from his chair and went and sat in the chair opposite to Ishani. Ishani feeling Ranveer opposite to her saw Ranveer with a anger face.

Ranveer(seeing her a calm look): Sorry..

Ishani saw him with a anger cum calm mixed look..

Ranveer(again in a very calm tone): When I saw Raagini first time itself I got some doubt whether It was Raagini but I thought that as doubt only and when I saw her with you really I am feeling a emotional connect with Raagini. (with a silent face): Thinking about our fight I thought you won't tell I am her father to Raagini so only I did like that..

Ishani(now typing in the keyboard and seeing the system telling): Keeping our fight in mind don't spoil Raagini.

Ranveer(in a immediate tone): Nahi I won't do that again...

Ishani saw him with a calm look.Ranveer too saw her with a calm look. Ishani now turned to the system and started to continue her work.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then in the same calm tone): Please can you tell to Raagini that I am her father?

Ishani hearing it took her eyes from the system and saw Ranveer were now her thoughts went to Raagini who is confused between knowing her father and being without father. She thought about her childhood days and thinking about not knowing the name of her real father and the world often told her that she is the girl who never know the father name. 

Ishani(in thoughts): I and Ranveer are not in good terms but what Raagini did in this? I don't want my daughter to be without knowing her father and I don't want my daughter to face the same situation I faced in my life. (thinking and taking a deep breath and seeing Ranveer): Tk come to school today afternoon let me tell...

Ranveer: (with a light smile): Haan let me come..

Ishani shook her head as okay and she started to see the system and started to do the work.

Ranveer too got up from the chair and went and sat in his chair and started to do the work.

It was afternoon 12.15 were Ranveer got up from his chair and came and stood in front of Ishani. 

Ranveer(bit in a excitement): shall we go?

Ishani(taking her eyes from the system and seeing him):You go first let me come after 10 minutes I have some work let me finish it and come..

Ranveer:hmmm

Telling it Ranveer started to move from there. Gauri as soon as the cabin door was open saw Ranveer crossing and going out. It was next 10 minutes were Ishani came out of the cabin and she too started to go out of the office.

Gauri(in thoughts): Yesterday also almost by this time both of them went out the office. Ranveer went first and Ishani went next today also same thing is happening?(in a fearful face in thoughts): Have they patched up? No that should not happen? oh god...(she had a what to do face).

It was exactly 1.05 were Ishani was entering the school were she walked and came to Raagini's class were now Ranveer sitting to Raagini's height and was talking something were Raagini was seeing him with a silent face. Ishani went near them were that was the moment Raagini was asking Ranveer...

Raagini: Why Uncle told me to hide the truth to Mama? I never do that...

Ranveer: That is what I told know..without knowing I did like that....

Raagini: (cutely): But...

Ishani(before Raagini could tell the next word): Raagini may be he would have thought to tell it later to Mama..that is it..

Raagini(seeing Ishani): Saachi..

Ishani: Haan Baby saachi. (with a smile took Raagini in her hands and seeing her): Baby Mama told know that when time comes Mama will show your Papa?

Raagini: Haan

Ishani(holding her with one hand and showing Ranveer with other hand with a emotional face): He is your Papa..

Raagini(now with a lot of smile): Mama papa..

Ishani: Haan what your Superman Uncle told you is true only. He is your Papa Ranveer Vaghela..

Raagini(hearing it seeing Ranveer and showing her hands to him in a very excited tone); Papa....

Ranveer with a so happy face got Raagini in his hands were he held her close to him were Raagini hugged him so tightly were  Ranveer too hugged her were now tears were coming in his eyes. Ishani seeing their hug had a emotional smile.

Raagini(coming out of the hug and saw Ranveer and seeing his tears): Papa why crying?

Ranveer(bringing a smile wiping his tears with his one hand and seeing her): you called me Papa know I am getting happy tears...

Raagini(with a smile): Superman uncle nahi..superman papa hain..

Ranveer:Papa hain..(seeing her): What ever you want you can ask to Papa okay?

Raagini: Okay..

Ranveer: Papa will be always there for you..

Raagini: hmm(seeing him): Papa come with me to home know?

Ishani(hearing it): Raagini Papa may have work baby..

Raagini: Mama please...(seeing Ranveer): come to home know Papa please?

Ranveer(seeing her pleasing face); Haan let me..

Ishani(seeing Raagini): go and take your bag and come Raagini..

Raagini: hmmm

Ranveer smiling to her and left her down were Raagini started to go inside the class.

Ishani(as soon as Raagini went inside seeing Ranveer): Are you comfortable to come home?

Ranveer: Haan I am.(in a emotional face): My daughter has asked something to me very first time I don't want it to be spoiled please let me come...

Ishani: hmm

Raagini came out of the class with her bag were Ishani held her hand and started to walk were Ranveer too started to walk on the other side of Raagini were Raagini with a happy smile held Ranveer's hand with other hand. She was so happy that she is walking with her mother and father.

They came to the parking were Ranveer saw Ishani

Ranveer: let me follow your car..

Ishani: mmm

Raagini(seeing Ranveer): Papa come in car know? Mama drive so well..please..

Ishani(seeing Raagini's step by step demand); Raagini  Papa is having his vehicle he will come in that..

Raagini(in a pleasing tone): Mama please me,Papa, Mama ek car mein..please Mama..

Ishani(now without any way seeing Ranveer): can you come in the car? While returning let me leave you near the school you can take your vehicle..

Ranveer(with a calm face): Haan sure..

Ishani opened the car door and made Raagini sit in the seat next to the driving seat and made Raagini to wear her seat belt and she came to the driving seat. Ranveer opened the back door and he got in the seat and closed the car door. Ishani started to drive the car to her home.

Raagini(seeing Ranveer): Papa

Ranveer: hmm

Raagini: Mama will drive car so well and her friend only thought her to drive car..Mama told me..

Ranveer(thinking about teaching car driving to Ishani and hearing it now feeling happy that still somewhere Ishani is telling him as friend to Raagini and had a happy smile): hmm

Ishani was silently driving the car towards home.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Out of emotions, he made a mistake with Ragini. He understands that now. He will not repeat it.

coderlady thumbnail

Poor Gauri. Not. Things are just not going in the right direction for her at all. She can do nothing about it.

coderlady thumbnail

An emotional reunion between father and daughter. Now he is even coming home with them.

coderlady thumbnail

Ragini will be the catalyst they need to move forward again. She will keep bringing them together.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Out of emotions, he made a mistake with Ragini. He understands that now. He will not repeat it.

hi coder lady

thanks for the comment

yes out of emotion he did a mistake with Raagini now he is understanding that wish that he does not repeat it again

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Poor Gauri. Not. Things are just not going in the right direction for her at all. She can do nothing about it.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

pity of gauri surely nothing is going good for her now and she cannot do anything on that also

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

An emotional reunion between father and daughter. Now he is even coming home with them.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

glad you liked father and daughter emotional reunion and he is going to their home

keep reading smiley2